It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Tosses Out Vatican Constitution. Rewrite Going On Oct 1-3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Correct - The "Secret" (private) Vatican Archives.

Access is still very restricted.....

Qualified scholars from institutions of higher education pursuing scientific researches, with an adequate knowledge of archival research, could apply for an entry card. Scholars need an introductory letter by either a recognized institute of research or by a suitably qualified person in the field of historical research. Applicants need to specify their personal data (name, address etc.) as well as the purpose of their research. Undergraduate students are not admitted.
en.wikipedia.org...-2

and from your link.....

Research in the Archivio Segreto Vaticano is free of charge and open to qualified scholars conducting scientific studies.
All researchers must have a university degree (five-year course) or an equivalent university diploma.
Clergymen must possess a licentiate degree or PhD.
Today permission is granted to consult the documents in the archives up until the end of the papacy of Pius XI (February 1939).

I would suggest that only "like-minded individuals" are granted an entry card.

Sort of like the skull and bones gang/club.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by windword

Yes, because chaos and dissention are the best way to operate an organization.

Right. Because Papal Bulls (en.wikipedia.org...) are infallible and any body that disagrees with them, like saying that a woman has the "God given" right to choose NOT to get pregnant, by using contraception, are creating chaos and dissention.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
double post

edit on 1-10-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
and from your link.....

Research in the Archivio Segreto Vaticano is free of charge and open to qualified scholars conducting scientific studies.
All researchers must have a university degree (five-year course) or an equivalent university diploma.
Clergymen must possess a licentiate degree or PhD.
Today permission is granted to consult the documents in the archives up until the end of the papacy of Pius XI (February 1939).

I would suggest that only "like-minded individuals" are granted an entry card.

Sort of like the skull and bones gang/club.

Actually, I think it's more a matter of preservation of material and the prioritization of people who actually have a specific need to access the actual documents. If you go to the archives and want to see the documents from the First Council of Nicaea, they don't let you look at photocopies, you actually get to see the Fourth Century documents.

Look at the condition of books in your local lending library... would it be responsible of the church to allow their archives to be brought to a similar state?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Why not digitize these documents and put them online for the world to see?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

oxford
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well its all dogma if you ask me, but I think I got it, there is going to be a vatibank in every town, local branches, like NatWest.

If this were indeed true ,"vatibank in every town"
then would Catholics be obligated too open an account?,,
thats a lot of $$$,, for some,, and the Vatican is pretty safe, when it comes too $ssets.

And does the "Secrecy" of the Confesional,, apply too bank managers,, if they are Priests. ,,interesting.
edit on 10/1/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

windword

Why not digitize these documents and put them online for the world to see?

BAV - Vatican Library in process - though it's obviously of little use to most people who don't read Latin or Italian.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

FlyersFan

covertpanther
Who cares. Churches are so 'old empire'...

The power of the Vatican is more than just 'old empire church'.
The Vatican bank and the powers that be in the Vatican have
literally had people killed who tried to get in their way.
This pope is restructuring and taking power out of the Vatican.
He's cleaning things up. (IMHO)

Thanks tips, tell me something I dont know by now..

I dont give a hoot how powerful a church is. All it represents is a false-external temple of god. God which is truly the highest states of consciousness, knowledge that is locked up behind churches, behind individuals who work and operate in lower states of consciousness.

Church is a joke, power is old school. Division of a species that is the same regardless of faith, colour or flag is an old game. We are getting past that old perception and division of being blind by 'lords' and 'gods'.

The gig is up soon, the new Pope is doing nothing but taking orders from the Society Of Jesus aka the Jesuits who rule over the Vaticant, and the Pope (look at the pope's cape). The SOJ know they are loosing the spiritual chokehold over the populations, they are pushing for a new paradigm over its 1 billion blind followers - because millions and millions are spiritually awakening, so its a last minute fight for them.

People will see how weak the Vaticant and churches are, and always have been. The people gave their power away in the first place, and now we are taking it back, many incarnations over.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Op, the malachy prophecy can still be true. Also it has been suggested that the last pope prophecy was indeed two popes, instead of one. I know the prophecy isn't claiming a antichrist pope. The pope is to feed the people. Spiritual of course, hasn't that been going on? It's still to early and i do believe sthtf within my lifetime

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

covertpanther
Thanks tips, tell me something I dont know by now..

YOU are the one who said ... 'who cares'. I gave the information to show why people care.
Like it or not .. and obviously you don't .. there is power and money at the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Side note for those interested .... Pope Francis started shaking up the Vatican today.
And the Earth started shaking up Italy. Literally the ground is shaking over there while the Pope is cleaning house.
Interesting from a metaphysical view ....

edit on 10/1/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

After a small amount of research, this doesn't really seem to be all that big of a deal, after all!

The Fundamental Law of Vatican City State, promulgated by Pope John Paul II on 26 November 2000, consists of 20 Articles and is the constitutional law of the Vatican City State. It obtained the force of law of 22 February 2001, Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, Apostle, and replaced in its entirety the Fundamental Law of Vatican City promulgated by Pope Pius XI on 7 June 1929

Most of the statutory law is based on the Italian code from 1889. It is outdated in many ways. This was amended in a major fashion in 2013 to include a number of United Nations Conventions the state has signed over the years, as well as bringing it up to date. The penal code now includes specifics defining money laundering, explicit listing of sexual crimes, and violating confidentiality. Since life imprisonment was abolished by Pope Francis in 2013, the maximum penalty is 30 to 35 years of imprisonment.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, only 13 years ago it was re-written again, and again just this year! I wonder what will change next?

edit on 1-10-2013 by windword because: Linky

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I had a feeling something was going to happen, my prediction is here.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It looks like I picked one heckuva time to convert!

Thanks for posting on this topic and keeping us informed, FF. Adjensen, thank you, too for your posts. Between you and FF I have a much clearer idea of the situation.
Now I'm off to research the 3 days of darkness prophecy....

(Posted from cellphone)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Pope Francis maybe in danger.The Curia are freaking out.This is indeed the end of the church as we have all known it.A major power struggle between The Pope and his liberal movement vs.The Curia.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

The broom is curious about the sweeping away of this "old" and the bringing in of something different.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will be quite interesting to see what, if any, changes are made. This will be something to follow with some interest.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What is happening, spending so much time attacking all of current yet to be approved prophecy and of older ones that speak of the Great Warning. Garabandal, over fifty years ago, the Warning is one Garabandal's main prophecies.

People have to realize there are just a few Church approved private revelation in the last 100 years. The Church places them in another category mainly for the reason, the prophecies in them have not happened yet, the Church is waiting. We can share them and believe them...or not.

FF: "And the prophecies do indeed say that the Catholic Church has to appear dead before the Three Days of Darkness and/or Warning prophecies can come to pass."

God bless you,

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

colbe
What is happening, spending so much time attacking all of current yet to be approved prophecy and of older ones that speak of the Great Warning. Garabandal, over fifty years ago, the Warning is one Garabandal's main prophecies.

People have to realize there are just a few Church approved private revelation in the last 100 years. The Church places them in another category mainly for the reason, the prophecies in them have not happened yet, the Church is waiting. We can share them and believe them...or not.

FF: "And the prophecies do indeed say that the Catholic Church has to appear dead before the Three Days of Darkness and/or Warning prophecies can come to pass."

God bless you,

Can you please tidy this up a bit?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

mike dangerously
Pope Francis maybe in danger.The Curia are freaking out.This is indeed the end of the church as we have all known it.A major power struggle between The Pope and his liberal movement vs.The Curia.

That's what I see. And yes, I wonder about his safety. Afterall .. the cabal behind the Vatican Bank has already murdered one pope recently ... Pope John Paul I ... using poison. So it wouldn't be but a snap of their fingers to do it again.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

colbe

Oh don't start that. There is NO SUCH THING as 'yet to be approved' prophecy. There is no such category. That's NOT TRUE. And Garabandal has been declared to be 'NOT SUPERNATURAL' three times by the Catholic Church.

The information I gave discusses canonized saints who have talked about 'a warning' and 'a three days of darkness'.

For those interested in Church prophecy, be sure to review this link -
ATS Quick Guide to False Apparitions and False Seers
You will not that Garbandal has been declared FALSE .. three times.

edit on 10/2/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join