It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the Government shuts down Obamacare opens for enrollments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by windword

So, it's now up to Churches to be sign-up sites for Obamacare? You are too funny.

What the problem is, Obamacare is not ready for roll out. The foundation for implementing this mess, has not been built. Much like the law it's self, it's we'll figure out how to do it, as we do it. Leaving millions to fall between the cracks. They'll be penalized for the short sightedness of the very people demanding they sign up.

It's NOT the churches JOB to make Obamacare happen. BTW, who in the hell is going to teach all the computerless people how to use a damn computer, to even sign up. You forgot that little detail...didn't you. There are millions of people in America who don't own computers. Who, if you sat them in front of one, wouldn't know how to turn it on. Your attitude is very disturbing at best. I guess you are of the younger generation born with a computer at your little tyke fingertips....

Des

edit on 1-10-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Most, if not all, tyrants, have used the influence of the Church to further their goals. hitler went so far as to change scripture to mean what he wanted it to mean - he eradicated all jewish influence from the Bible.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Tazkven

GeisterFahrer

Tazkven

netbound
reply to post by Tazkven

There you go. Finally someone making sense...

It’s kinda ironic to me. All the people who gripe and moan about the freeloaders getting a free ride are the very same ones griping and moaning about the Fed finally making them pay their own way. Make up your minds. Or is it you just want something to gripe about? I have a feeling it’s the latter.

Thanks Tazkven...

It is nothing more than people wanting, hoping and wishing Obama fails. The Republicans have led a witch hunt for almost 8 years against Obama and the fallout is driving this country into the ground with the goal to make things so bad that everyone will blame Obama for everything and people eat it up and follow along like lemmings.

I have not agreed with everything Obama has done but I am not delusional enough to believe that the Republicans would do any better, both parties are leading us to the same place and just arguing about which path to take to get there and who is going to lead us there, they are just different sides of the same coin.

You haven't been paying attention have you?

The witch hunt was started by Obama and his cronies when he blamed everything on Bush and wouldn't own his own failures. You don't happen to recall his attack on Fox because they would not march in lock step to his propaganda machine do you?

let me ask you this ... Obama is in his second term - is everything still Bush's fault?

Ah, ye ole blame game and finger pointing. I blame them all for this mess we are in and yea it is a mess, for the Republicans to act like their hands are clean is laughable, we are living with the fallout from many past Presidents from both parties, if you can't tell they are all working together driving us off this cliff and NONE of them accept blame or say they are at fault ... I think it is you who is not paying attention, my friend.

Except in this case, the republicans did not pass legislation that is going to bankrupt the nation. Last time I checked, when a republican was in office, our nation had a stellar credit rating. Hourly employees were getting full time pay with benefits. When the democrats raised the minimum wage, all of a sudden business owners were greedy and evil because they had to cut hours and benefits in order to maintain competitiveness. So, essentially, hourly employees were far better off before the democrats tried to "fix" anything. And, as always, they prove over and over again that when they try to fix things, everything gets broken.

But that is just fine when they can blame their failures on others. Kind of like how you are blaming the republicans for this shut down when it was Obama who admitted he was refusing to negotiate with republicans (here is a clue - he will negotiate with N Korea and Syria - but not his fellow Americans?)

Still think you have been paying attention? Vilify much?
edit on 2-10-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

You are trying so hard to drag me into a republican vs. democrat debate that you are making yourself look rather silly man. The whole my party is better than your party arguments is getting pretty old, they got you exactly where they want you ... divided.

Your weakness is that you would trust any career politician from either party, I trust none of them, they all lie, they all deceive and they do not have our best interest in mind. The sooner you figure that out the better off you will be ...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join