It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the US government is shutting down, chemtrails are sure to disappear right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So it can be argued that not all government departments will be shut down, but still, if they're shutting down non essential departments, then surely one that has been going on for over 20 years with no results would fall under the non essential category, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
So it can be argued that not all government departments will be shut down, but still, if they're shutting down non essential departments, then surely one that has been going on for over 20 years with no results would fall under the non essential category, right?

If chemtrails are real, they won't disappear at all. Black ops funding is seperate and secure....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

GNOarmy

AlphaHawk

If chemtrails are real, they won't disappear at all. Black ops funding is seperate and secure....

And if chemtrails are really just contrails, they won't disappear.

So I suppose puffy white trails in the sky will not disappear either way -- whether they are just contrails or not.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

I thought the chemtrails supposedly started in the late 1990's - what's with this "going on for over 20 years" now?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I dunno my friend, it changes more than the wind changes.

Lol!

top topics

join