It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would we nuke the middle east?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
BTW: Iran has agreed to give up it's quest for nuclear weapons, in exchange for techonology and what not from Europe.

So, I guess there is no need for Israel to go wild on Iran. (for nukes anyway)

As I ahve been saying Iran is not stupid.........But we must make sure that the agreement can be enforced unlike the 1st with North Korea.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
edsinger - you do know that if you bomb Mecca you'll have every single Muslim up in arms against you, don't you?

Maybe that's the plan.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alright Edsinger...you have some good points (except the Mecca thing which is ridiculous)

You keep saying that the moderate Muslims (which is almost ALL of them) should turn Osama over...

2 things:

First, do you think Osama hangs out with moderates?
Second, if the US can't get him, how do you expect anyone else to?

It's not like there are some moderates hanging out in the caves with Osama, who can just walk up to a telephone and hit up Pres. Bush and say, "Hey....sssshhhh....he's here.."

Bush: "Where?"

Moderate Cave Dwelling Muslim: "I don't know..I'm in a cave."

Give me a break.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by cstyle226]

link   
LOL @ all the gung-ho "we'll level the middle east" ranting....

You wouldn't need to fire a single nuke. If OBL really did let off a dirty bomb it would most likely swing world opinion in favour of the USA on a massive scale. You could pretty much invade Iran, Syria and North Korea at will, without resorting to nukes, and nobody would have the right to complain. Actually, the world might suddenly think "hey yeah, the USA had the right idea all along - let them get on with it....I don't want those dirty bombs turning up in MY country!"

Nuking a city is taking it too far - the terrorists are smarter than that. They'll be looking for another Sept11 scale attack...something very high-profile that will result in the world calling for USA restraint and causing more divisions between the USA/EU/UN etc. Nuking a US city would be like shooting themselves in the foot.

link   

Originally posted by Amuk

You can say it and pump up your redneck-selves all you want...it would never, ever happen.

I havent attacked you personally Mr. New Mujahideen who is hiding in America instead of putting his money where his mouth is, with his heros in Iraq

You can deny it all you want just like you keep telling your self we are losing 40 tanks and hundreds of men

If nuked We would SHOW YOU A "HOLY WAR"

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Amuk]

Seems we agree on something AMUK, that doesnt happen very often

They think they have a Holy War know and the 6th pillar of JiHad is a requirement, then they do not understand that we are treating them with kid gloves at the moment.

Just think, we wouldnt even NEED troops.......

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
edsinger - you do know that if you bomb Mecca you'll have every single Muslim up in arms against you, don't you?

Maybe that's the plan.

Well let me put it like this, since the great majority of moslemdom at the moment seems to support attacks on the US at the moment, the cry jihad not us. So like I say, let the cards fall where they may IF we are attacked in such a way, and we will not need religious approval.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
To Amuk and Ed:

Keep dreaming...lol...you can get all pumped up about this hard talk about "we'll show them" stuff...but really it's only for your own personal amusement, since it would NEVER happen.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it just wouldn't.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
To be Honest I think Mecca would be the ONLY for sure safe city. They are a Billion Muslims in the world that would get REALLY pissed.

But if attacked first I dont see much of a future for Iran or Syria, if for no other reason than we could and nobody would lifdt a finger to stop us.

link   

Alright Edsinger...you have some good points (except the Mecca thing which is ridiculous)

You keep saying that the moderate Muslims (which is almost ALL of them) should turn Osama over...

2 things:

First, do you think Osama hangs out with moderates?
Second, if the US can't get him, how do you expect anyone else to?

[edit on 14-11-2004 by cstyle226]

No , you didnt listen. They need to come out and condem these acts in public manners not the token crap we have seen. The Moslem world needs to help stop the radicals in which they are not doing at the moment for the most part and you know it.

link   
All the gung ho talk and nuking the middle east talk in here,all the Holy War and to kil,kill, kill rethoric. And you wonder why people hate America. We all hate the school bully. Why do you think moderate Muslims will hand over OBL. Moderate Americans couldn't hand over George Bush could they?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
We would not nuke say a country, per se, but Mecca would glow, the Isrealis would be given the green light to wipe the Palistinians out of palestine, and I do believe that Pakistan would be given a VERY short time to do something about osama....

Mecca will glow...............

If these dunb#s are stupid enough to do this, the US will be your worst nightmare....the whole Muslem world would be toast in way.

That is why it is IMPERATIVE for the Moderate Moslems to STOP this jerk and quickly....

didnt know how to reply to this as it used alot of offencive words ( but lets not get into that

on this you said you would nuke mecca ( the 3rd holyiest site for the muslim world ) and you think that nothing would happen in return?

think of how easy it is to get hand on nuclear material these days.

not only would the US be condeming millions of ameriacns
since nukes would be going off in majour US cities ( as not all US boarders are sequre )

also what makes you think pakistain wont react ( muslim nations )
working on missiles with longer range,
they would fire.

watch the movie

www.endofworld.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Nuking a city is taking it too far - the terrorists are smarter than that. They'll be looking for another Sept11 scale attack...something very high-profile that will result in the world calling for USA restraint and causing more divisions between the USA/EU/UN etc. Nuking a US city would be like shooting themselves in the foot.

I think you are very close, but logic does not play into OBL and Jihad in his manner. I to think it would be VERY stupid for that type of attack.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Cstyle do you have anything to add other than "I know you are but what am I".

If not then I dont really see the point behind debating any more

dh

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

You can say it and pump up your redneck-selves all you want...it would never, ever happen.

I havent attacked you personally Mr. New Mujahideen who is hiding in America instead of putting his money where his mouth is, with his heros in Iraq

You can deny it all you want just like you keep telling your self we are losing 40 tanks and hundreds of men

If nuked We would SHOW YOU A "HOLY WAR"

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Amuk]

Excuse me if I misunderstand, but the only nuking of America is likely to emanate from the offices of the Pentagon, the NSA and the Special Forces

There is noone other than their propagated Islamic phantasmagora to do it
And that's themselves

So what's that got to do with the globalist poseurs who hold the various ME countries in their sway?

It's surely time to grow up

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

No , you didnt listen. They need to come out and condem these acts in public manners not the token crap we have seen. The Moslem world needs to help stop the radicals in which they are not doing at the moment for the most part and you know it.

Do you think if a bunch of Muslims came out and said Osama was wrong, that all of a sudden, Osama would think.."Gee, I really am acting like an ass, aren't I? Maybe I should apologize and go get a real job...maybe one of the new McDonalds opening up in Saudi Arabia is hiring...."

NO...He would just call them traitors and do it anyway...so there is nothing anyone can do to stop him, other than capturing him...and if the idiot US government didn't get sidetracked in Iraq, this discussion wouldn't be happening in the first place.

LL1

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Would we nuke the middle east?
According to the "First Strike Policy Guidelines", yes....

"Preemptive attack, as a last resort, in an extremely dangerous and unique situation, makes sense."

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Mecca is so holy that every Muslim is required to make a trip there once in his life. If the U.S. bombs there, ALL the moderate Muslims will rise up. All those who say right now that every Muslim is potentially a terrorist will have made their accusation true. Maybe that's what the neocons want... think of it, you bomb the holiest site of Islam, all the Muslims rise up, you wipe them out, and get all the oil in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know let's nuke the whole world in one go. Then build huge walls around the coast of America so no survivours can get in. They we can all live self satisfied lives, interbreeding until we start wars with the next state. COOOL
Isn't war good fun everyone...it's not as though thousands of people are killed, including women and children is it.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
First, the detonation of a nuclear weapon on US soil would be a very emotional event. There was a made for TV movie back in 1983 calledSpecial Bulletin. It was an anti-arms race movie that set up in a War of the Worlds style news report. It is about domestic terrorists detonating a nuclear weapon in Charleston. If you want to know US reaction, find a copy and watch it. Then tell me how you feel.

Second, we would not nuke ME countries into parking lots. Though, "You are either for us or against us" takes on a whole new meaning when copnsidering an emotional reaction that would dwarf those of 9-11.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
didnt know how to reply to this as it used alot of offencive words ( but lets not get into that

on this you said you would nuke mecca ( the 3rd holyiest site for the muslim world ) and you think that nothing would happen in return?

think of how easy it is to get hand on nuclear material these days.

not only would the US be condeming millions of ameriacns
since nukes would be going off in majour US cities ( as not all US boarders are sequre )

also what makes you think pakistain wont react ( muslim nations )
working on missiles with longer range,
they would fire.

watch the movie

www.endofworld.net...

Look we get nuked and we would not give a # what other countries think, trust me on that one. We are fighting in Iraq today to stop the possibility of this type of attack and most countries are against us.

Pakistan? They cant hit the US??? Their missles only need hit India.

Many nukes in American cities? Would you care to enlighten us on your great inside knowledge?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join