It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-chelle Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Damn it!!! Now you made me think of what it looks like having sex with her. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wait, WE have to prove to YOU that she is a she? That makes absolutely zero sense. YOU started the thread and raised the question, so YOU prove your case. Larger hands and an Adam's apple is not uncommon for women, therefore that is NOT proof of any kind. And if you want my opinion, NO she is not a man. That would be utterly stupid on the part of Obama and those who you believe are involved in "handling" him, which is an argument for another thread. So IF they gave him a wife for political purposes, which is what I think you were implying, then they surely would get an actual woman. I mean it is conspiracy theorists like this that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. I just hate it when people make claims without any sort of logic or evidence. Lacking evidence doesn't mean one cannot create a thread or have an idea, but don't come here saying that we need to prove something to you.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow just wow ATS just hit a new low with this one....
Shame on the OP...shame.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

ninepointfive
why wont it let me flag this? A+ thread

hey thanks 9.5! to me it is a possibility with some supporting evidence
but ats in it's infinite wizdumb has deemed it an automatic
and ludicrous lie, probably because it is a topic more suited for
some far out conspiracy forum or other, than here.

no more flags or stars for me. boohoo!

actually I received 13 flags in record time, then it was ditched into the
LOLforums and all interest dissipated. sounds like there could be the makings of
a conspiracy there, eh? man, a lot of my threads end up here. I wonder why?
(they will be trying to convince me next that jfk's death wasn't faked-but they
won't succeed there I am afraid. that is proven beyond doubt!).

anyway it is always good to remember that truth is always far and away
stranger than fiction, whether this particular speculation has any legs or not.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

JiggyPotamus
Wait, WE have to prove to YOU that she is a she? That makes absolutely zero sense. YOU started the thread and raised the question, so YOU prove your case. Larger hands and an Adam's apple is not uncommon for women, therefore that is NOT proof of any kind. And if you want my opinion, NO she is not a man. That would be utterly stupid on the part of Obama and those who you believe are involved in "handling" him, which is an argument for another thread. So IF they gave him a wife for political purposes, which is what I think you were implying, then they surely would get an actual woman. I mean it is conspiracy theorists like this that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. I just hate it when people make claims without any sort of logic or evidence. Lacking evidence doesn't mean one cannot create a thread or have an idea, but don't come here saying that we need to prove something to you.

that you barach?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Wow just wow ATS just hit a new low with this one....
Shame on the OP...shame.

me OP. me feel no shame monkeyboy11.
all politicians are shameful Shirley.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by HanzHenry

Barb Bush looks like Yul Brenner.. lol

If you're referring the man in the photo, that's not Yul Brenner, that's Aleister Crowley!

This ... by far ... has been the funniest thread I have EVER see on ATS. And, I was so in need of a bit of humorous respite. Please allow me to say thank you to EVERYONE who contributed and to whomever allowed this to make the home page of this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Snarl

This ... by far ... has been the funniest thread I have EVER see on ATS. And, I was so in need of a bit of humorous respite. Please allow me to say thank you to EVERYONE who contributed and to whomever allowed this to make the home page of this site.

Indeed. And what's really funny is how much truth there is in this seemingly absurd story.

Has anyone else noticed how much Michelle has changed over the years? Is she even the same person, or have there been a series of Michelles, actors playing the part of Michelle Obama, one of which may have been a transvestite?

Sound crazy? Remember the adage about the biggest lie being the MOST believable precisely because it is UNbelievable to the average person. We, mere mortals, merely can't wrap our heads around their way of thinking. They don't control the entire #ing world because they think like we do. We don't have a prayer of out thinking them.

For myself, I'm just sitting back and watching the show, when I'm not throwing the ball for my dog.
I can't decide yet which is the better entertainment.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
These videos are great.

I also love how a moderator has the right to say whether or not this is a lie...it's pretty shameful that a site about conspiracies operates in this manner.
edit on 3-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Not Condoleezza, Barak bore those children, it makes me think of that pansy picture they took of him riding that bicycle looking all girly

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Man-chelle! I love it!

You know, I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was something in this.
Barach is hardly who he says he is, so why not his 'wife'?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's pretty funny. She is ugly as hell. You know it's bad when the president is prettier than his wife.

(post by Drawsoho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Let's just pretend your statement is even coherent, what does that have to do with her Allegedly (Absurdly) being a Man?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I find some comments here just sad tbh yeah you don't have to like her but calling folk ugly just shows how ugly you are on the inside.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join