It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema, New World Order, Police State....All Must read.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well said my friend, I remember we disagree on Chemtrails, but we could def agree on what you just said. and since you mentioned it I do remember this hype last year...But what im getting to is just how would you deal with this situation? would you go to camp? or try and survive? or what ? jw dont have to answer if you dont wanna!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Appreciate your reply, and about the children, I do not. But i do feel for those that do. Its sad to think about this situation, and how it would effect so many people in so many ways. i am currently writing a script regarding this. But about project blue beam, im allready read up on that. and it is some good knowledge to have!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

I was raised in the ghetto. I'm reasonably familiar with the weaponry being toted around the streets. Truth or not. Referring to any particular race in the OP's scenario will do nothing but de-legitimize the OP, and devolve the thread into nothing but futile arguments.

My purpose in mentioning it was to save the OP the headaches that would have stemmed from it, and eventually get the thread closed.

On topic:
Speaking of the poverty stricken areas of cities. This is probably where the most resistance and firepower would come from amongst the citizens of this country. Those areas would an all out war zone.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

as i said before I appreciate the help. and i do agree with the urban areas being the most active war-zones if SHTF but would it be a place to hide? or to run far far away from?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I'll answer that this way..... If technology we'd face as citizens breaking out from the pack to just survive, our way, outside the cities was what we see and know today? Then I'd do just that. In time, when things are a bit clearer, who knows. Time would make most decisions for themselves, including things we'd rightly see as very rash and stupid by standards of today. You'd be describing a different America in important ways. It's hard to say.

If technology is more in line to what I think it actually is and the public has never had cause to see or have directed at it before? Then there would be some very tough decisions to make about risk vs. gain vs. loss on what is complied with and how. There may be far fewer options than some folks think, and much people consider now may have been thought about and countered, in planning anyway, long long ago.

I hate to sound fatalistic or defeatist, but the two possibilities are very different things too... The first is about taking every option to avoid confrontation as any sane person ought to. The second is where choices may just not be there...and I mean no option TO resist. It's just hard to say... We'll all find out together tho, eh?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I imagine this is a lot like the way the country was feeling in 1859 the year before the civil war started.

People having no faith or trust in the government, rumors running rampant about what the government is going to do etc etc.
Rumors were spreading like wildfire in the south that if lincoln got elected he was going to abolish slavery, lincoln said he had no plans or intentions of abolishing slavery if elected.
When lincoln won the election the southern states started succeeding,creating a self fulfilling prophecy, instead of waiting to see what lincoln would do.

Don`t base your decision on rumors and things that might never happen,and I certainly wouldn`t worry about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yep, it's possible very soon....rex84.....they can't do the whole place at one time....we're too friggin spread out....they will make us submit by "sorcery ".......otherwise we'll out gun 'em badly.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why isn't this in the story telling section? Why should it matter that the 2 men are AAs?

2nd

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
How come they know, and we dont?

I hope Jesus is here with the fleet!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

but I would like you to use your imagination as this is really happening. What would you do? its just for fun.

Just for fun, huh?

Gee what a novel way to find out who is willing to fight or not...

Confess, who are your compatriots, what resources do you have?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If there is an object, I wonder how many football fields wide it is...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good to hear your opinion and i thank you for it. And yes sir, ill be right next to my brothers in arms fighting a tyrannical government. I bet that just put me on a watch list lol

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

you got 30 seconds before google caches it forever!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I cant tell if your trolling, or your low on medication breh.....what you talkin bout willis?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

NIIIIIIIIIICE

you made my night, sometimes i would dream of someone accusing me .... it has happened. now i can die in peace... anyways youre far from the truth buddy...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ask your nearest combat vet what YOU can carry.Tell them what you want to do leave or fight,they can help you do either one.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You had 30 seconds before google spider found your comment and cached it.

Nah, I'm not trolling, just floored by the video.

trying to figure out if its going to be an impact event....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Ok good to hear lol! thanks for your input and dont be scared man because like i said its 1% gunna happen its just imagination time lol

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, i do believe that something is going to happen, unfortunately. For me, it isn't just a incredible coincidence everything that has been happening lately that "adds up" to this belief, including the Government Shutdown, the timing is quite good huh?
Especially for someone who is believed to not wanting to get involved when the # hits the fan..

Sure hope i'm wrong though.
Sorry about my awful english. (just learned the language, and improvement comes with time)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

anyways youre far from the truth buddy...

Buddy? How do you know that nobody else is looking in, pal? Are you just a dupe or willfully ignorant?

Go next door and ask your neighbors the same question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join