It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema, New World Order, Police State....All Must read.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OK, so recently I watched a YouTube video titled: FEMA preparing for disaster by October 1st. For the few years I have been around ATS and the more then few years I have been a conspiracy buff, I have heard A LOT of talk about government taking over, FEMA camps, Police state, ect. But to no avail (thank god) nothing I have heard about or seen online has happened...and Its been quite a number of years (I am 24) for all of you old timers, you probably have heard this crap before you were my age.

Anyways I would like to find out from all of the ATS family what is freaking going on? Is the government going to invade us with an outside army? Are we going to live in a police state where each and all of us are tagged? Are our guns in danger? are families and friends in danger? is my cat in danger? With all this hocus-pocus talk its really hard to tell what is BS and what I should legitimately be afraid about? After watching the videos at the end of the above mentioned YouTube video of the police straight storming into a house that seemed to have been the wrong address, and police acting a fool, it gets my head pumping with all kinds of conspiracy..

..I want to be prepared but at the same time i want to just live my life like this is all just BS...Lets say the BS is real and SHTF....the United States is blocked off, and they start going door to door taking guns and breaking up families...Imagine that, close your eyes and imagine that. Imagine you wake up to gunfire, you run down the hallway and your kids are getting out of bed and look frightened, imagine going to your front yard and looking across at your neighbor being gunned down in front of his family for hesitating. Black hawk helicopters circling your area. The street is lined with FEMA vans loading your neighbors, separating woman and children. You go into your house and your wife is in tears holding your children. You know you have a registered rifle and handgun but so do the enemy.

What do you do? this is happening all over the USA as one giant operation. Imagine you are just leaving the Grocery store and you look up. Is that a drone? In the far off distance you hear yelling and gunfire. Officers dressed in riot gear are driving through the streets demanding that people get back home through a loud speaker or they will be shot on site. The recording from the van plays in every language. You go to your car and start to drive to your apartment. Thinking about your escape plan. IT is happening and you have been planning for this very moment. You are going to get your girlfriend and bug out to the wilderness. A few miles down you notice three American males holding AK-47 assault rifles. They stop your vehicle and come to your window. They let you know that the government is killing people who are not in there home and they hand you an old .45 and tell you that if you love your country then you must fight back. they ask if they can come with you, You agree to take them to your house and when you turn your street there is a a platoon of armed troops with rifles pointing at your vehicle.

What do you do? I know this is all imaginary, and i tried to put it in prospective from my own thoughts, but the end question is WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DOES ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION DO? WHAT CAN WE DO? I have been over a few more options over my head, and none end up good. The civil war was fought with muskets and cannons and swords...We are way more advanced then those days. and the chaos that would come if this were to happen is unimaginable...Just picture the toys the government has in its laboratories and bunkers that would make all of our weapons look and feel like squirt guns.....So I end this boring post with quote

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master"
-George Washington

And please reply with your input, AND if one of these stories I wrote was you. JUst pretend this is happening right now while you are on your computer. and in your neighborhood. Lets use our imaginations and figure something (if anything) out. I know the chances of this happening are 1% but does that 1% mean we cant imagine it happening. I know all of us can imagine winning the lottery and i bet there is a better chance of a government take down tonight then that happening so use your imagination and lets hear something interesting..

PS i know this video has been posted but its what has brought the imagination to life in me. Enjoy

edit on 9/30/2013 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

edit on 30-9-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Man, I hate to be that guy, but format your post with some structure. Use paragraphs, breaks and such. makes the read so much easier than a wall of text.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

Im kind of crappy with grammar so I do apologize in advance. But i did my best to break it up. thanks for the tip!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

What is going on? The usual nonsense.

There is no extraordinary FEMA emergency preparation. It is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good to know your opinion sir! Thanks for the reply, but I would like you to use your imagination as this is really happening. What would you do? its just for fun.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It hurts my eyes! Change your wall of text please. I got the gist of your post about an 1/10 of the way in to your first (and only) paragraph. Sure, there seems to be a zillion govt-related thing coming due in October but we should remember where all this began; with some retired Congressman. He was the one who supposedly released much of this information. What this tells me is that he is playing a role for the PTB coming across as someone who cares for his country while releasing a gaggle of information that plays in to the doomsayers hands.

What I believe is the intent here is to create a false sense of panic then when nothing happens they can say "don't you all look silly being so concerned? There was never anything to fear." Then when the real deal comes down the pike people will be less likely to react.

I do think something big is headed our way but not next month, perhaps December or later. I think they're trying to lull us in to complacency for a later event such an economic crash.

Doom off for now.
Pleasant dreams.

Thanks for the edit, much easier to read now.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As for what to do if the SHTF be prepared if you can. Stock up on food, medicine, water and essentials so that you aren't forced to leave the relative security of home if you don't want to. Be prepared mentally and spiritually to face your darkest fears. That means you must choose what is important to you and what you would be willing to sacrifice for it.
For many that means freedom, the Constitution and the Republic - what was once known as the United States. If that means nothing to you jump in the truck and have a vacation at camp FEMA, after all you paid for it already.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I know i fixed it good thing i was warned haha. But thanks for your input !

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

But if you were In your house and they were down your street...sorry to press you im curious of other answers. And you had the chance to supply yourself but never got around to it. Lets say it happened tomorrow? You have a family? a gf? if you already have your stockpile what makes you think you can stay in your house if your whole neighborhood is being ransacked? again no offense i am jw

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I feel like I'm dreaming.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thisbseth
reply to post by Phage

Good to know your opinion sir! Thanks for the reply, but I would like you to use your imagination as this is really happening. What would you do? its just for fun.

Phage is one of the few people on earth that doesn't have an imagination, and doesn't do well with given scenarios. (Just kidding Phage. I couldn't resist.)

As to what I would do? I would do what I have to do to keep myself, and my family alive.

A few miles down you notice three African American males holding AK-47 assault rifles.

Personally, I would change this to just three males. What does their color have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Something is going to happen - either a HUGE natural catastrophe, a man-made natural catastrophe, or a false-flag (at it's worst, nuclear). Do you live in the inner circle of interstate round-a-bouts of a large metropolitan area? If you do, I'd move beyond that ring, because they are just going to seal that off and let people kill eachother. To me, that would be the worst.

Otherwise, you just need to prepare yourself and have a plan to bunker in, or escape to more rural areas.

I would hope that our military would be on the people's side, I think they would.

There will be a financial collapse, if you don't see it, you are blind. That means you won't be able to fill your gas tank of your car. If there is an EMP, you won't be able to use your car, and news will be a blackout.

We have very bad people in our gov't right now - don't trust anything they say, or do.

Just my 2cents.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

i appreciate the warning and after a re-read thought maybe you are right, and i apologize in advance to anyone who has read it and taken offense because none was meant. !

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Glad for your input thnks!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Phage

What is going on? The usual nonsense.

There is no extraordinary FEMA emergency preparation. It is a hoax.

Haha and we'll all be saying "I told you so!" With you huddled in your little corner only having left is a piece of scrap electronics you used to call your computer.

Its better to be prepared for nothing than having nothing and not be prepared.

Something will happenen SOMEDAY but none of us are psychic.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Klassified

Thisbseth
reply to post by Phage

Phage is one of the few people on earth that doesn't have an imagination, and doesn't do well with given scenarios. (Just kidding Phage. I couldn't resist.)

As to what I would do? I would do what I have to do to keep myself, and my family alive.

A few miles down you notice three African American males holding AK-47 assault rifles.

Personally, I would change this to just three males. What does their color have to do with anything?

In California seeing three black males with AK-47s or some SKS's is not far from the truth.

And if some of you decide to say its not true then get to know some of the Urban poverty striken streets.

I even know someone with an RPG and some mortars haha. And 90% of them African American.

Not saying that I don't know any other race having weapons of the sort..

edit on 30-9-2013 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well OP, it's always possible and there are always threats around to be concerned with.

I'll note something though because I think it's important. This is my third "season" as I've come to think of it, for the Disaster-Express. It seems to start with rumors in August, flower into events and doom in September with more of the same through mid to late November. By then, it's a muted and kinda depressing Christmas all around. This is literally the third year watching it now ..and it may have been longer for the pattern, but trucking? Bah-humbug when being home on Holidays isn't always happening, I wouldn't have noticed so much anyway.

Now though? it's hard to miss...and I don't know what the point is, except maybe to just crap on everyone's normal 'happy time' and silly season. It sure hasn't been that for a few years, has it?

Add to that, this is the 'Season' for military exercises. Last month was about spending what's left and out with the old.....while October/November is party time with the new money in (unless Congress falls on the job, of course). So always a lot scheduled for this period all over the world. Every year I mean.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

Thanks for your input as well Lizard, i understand his point thought some peeps get really offended. and being from cali myself i agree with you, a lot of my black friends are armed to the teeth, and honestly I have other friends that arnt black with guns too. i just didnt think about it while writing lol. but for the sake of arguing i changed it. no problems! lets all just get a long lol

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Love early Aerosmith - hopefully we'll all be able to be Back in the Saddle Again - after the catastrophe.

I just wanted to add that if there is an "alien invasion" - don't be fooled - look into project blue beam and chemtrails.

I'm glad I don't have young children to watch over personally, although I really am concerned about what the gov't could do with them, and I'm older - so I am content with whatever fate and God bestows on me.

May God bless the patriots of the USA. And hopefully, we'll get past whatever "they" have in store for us.

There's a George Washington "prophecy" that everyone says is "debunked", but if you haven't read it - it's easy to find on the internet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join