It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it called cheating if your gf does stuff with your x

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yea this happen. last night they were making out on the phone with me. i thought ok she doing something she said she never do. im kool with it. but then she tell me today that she did more than kiss her.
i was like what the hell. that is my x and your best friend. and she asked me if i call that cheating. im like shocked. im like does her bf know. cause me and him are good friends. she like i think so. i told her i dont like it when i get cheated on. and my x did cheat on me. but know this im like wow. you did that with a girl. but shes like i would never do # to a girl. im like wow. what would you say it is cheatting or what?????
all i know is next time i want it to be with me or if there is a next time.

help me out what do you think i should do. or
please help me deside peg out

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, I'd consider it cheating if my boyfriend made out with my x. I'd also laugh at him and be like "ha! you shouldn't have done that! I didn't even do that! you probably have SARS now."

But its different for everyone.

but oh man..thats just weird

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think it's like...CHEATING... If your making out with someone whos not your bf/gf its cheating

unless your just hugging the person..thats cool

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Id think of it as an Opportuniry, you have 2 girls making out. Ones your girlfriend, the others your Ex, if you get them together, then you 3 can get together. Catch my drift?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Id think of it as an Opportuniry, you have 2 girls making out. Ones your girlfriend, the others your Ex, if you get them together, then you 3 can get together. Catch my drift?

Goin along with dreams thinking. Tell them to make it up to ya

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
3-ways are so 90's.
But it sounds like you have no say, which no guy ever does anyway, so...

All you've got now is leverage. If it's not cheating then you can sleep with other girls too. No free ride for bi-girls. That's BS.

Also, if (when) you break up, you can tell her Mom on her. Trust me, she really doesn't want her Mom to ever, ever know. Moms hate that.

Polaroids and vodka make for long happy relationships.

Watch out for the exes BF too. Usually one guy is always let in on the fun. Rarely two. If it's not you, and it's not him...it's someone. Probably the guy you think is gay. He isn't.

And if it is you, make sure it's impossible for you to enjoy because you're paranoid. As you should be. Because it's a trick.

Never underestimate the evil of a female. Or trust them. Especially two females. At least until they hit 30. Then you can dump her and start over with another cheating bi 18 year girl gone wild. With a friend.

This isn't just bad advice; it's what you're going to do anyway. So enjoy. Or not. You're gonna be miserable either way.

For now you've got this great memory burn and a thousand ideas about the possibilites. Trust me, they all suck. It's all downhill from here.

Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
3-somes rule man! Keep the bisexual girlfriend!!! Trust me on that, my ex was bisexual annnnd the fun we had *oh yes* you'll be lovin it

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Any time there is an act of intamacy, outside of a relationship, and it was not agreed upon before hand, that is classic cheating.

Here's another way to look at it, if it broke your heart and confused your head, and it tastes like, and smells like cheating, it probably is...

Ooh I like that last line so much I may add it to my signature!

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   

AWESOME!!!...my girlfriends bi...it rocks!!......i wouldnt care less if she was doing it with my ex....YIPEEE!!!....(damn it,im such a man)

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who the person is, if they are with someoneelse, it is cheating.

Cheating is cheating!:w:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

AWESOME!!!...my girlfriends bi...it rocks!!......i wouldnt care less if she was doing it with my ex....YIPEEE!!!....(damn it,im such a man)

As is my wife...

Here's the deal though... If one is in a relationship, and is intimate with someone else (without their partner's knowledge or consent), it's cheating...simple as that.

To NOT be cheating, everyone must be aware of, and consent to, what's going on. Otherwise, it's a violation of trust. THAT is the problem with cheating, not the sex...it's the violation of the trust in that person.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

To NOT be cheating, everyone must be aware of, and consent to, what's going on. Otherwise, it's a violation of trust. THAT is the problem with cheating, not the sex...it's the violation of the trust in that person.

this is true...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

this is true...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
yup, A is A... Trust? where did it go? she went behind your back and made out with another "human being" forget the gender for a moment. How do you know thats the only person she's made out with?

Whatever the case maybe, i'd be kind of bummed only because i'd want my partner to come to me first and talk to me about it.

Out of respect for me, you know something along the lines of, would you mind if I made out with another girl, would it bother you? that kind of thing...

Obviously she's more concerned about getting her rocks off then respecting you and having a trusting relationship, and it appears she doesn't get them off by just being with you... ouch.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarcy_56
yea this happen. last night they were making out on the phone with me. i thought ok she doing something she said she never do. im kool with it. but then she tell me today that she did more than kiss her.
i was like what the hell. that is my x and your best friend. and she asked me if i call that cheating. im like shocked. im like does her bf know. cause me and him are good friends. she like i think so. i told her i dont like it when i get cheated on. and my x did cheat on me. but know this im like wow. you did that with a girl. but shes like i would never do # to a girl. im like wow. what would you say it is cheatting or what?????
all i know is next time i want it to be with me or if there is a next time.

help me out what do you think i should do. or
please help me deside peg out

I think that a big misconception about girls who experiment with other girls is that they are just experimenting. I think it's deeper than that. Obviously she's not finding what she wants emotionally with guys, and she's now going to the bisexual card. Some guys don't mind that I guess and would even find it to be quite a turn on. But in my opinion, when a girl has started switch hitting, she's gonna be switch hitting for life. A lot of women don't turn bisexual because they're into women, they turn bisexual because another woman gives them what they don't get from guys emotionally. That's it!!! Don't act like the idiot on the beer commercial! Treat 'em right and they'll be choking up on your bat forever.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It IS cheating however you look at it, from whatever angle, she is having sexual relations with someone other than you.

In my opinion, it is obviously going to be LESS destructive (sometimes) if everyone knows and is fine with the idea, but if it happens and THEN you find out, thats just going to put a huge trust issue into every aspect of your future relationship.

Personally I'd be cool with it, but it's never one persons opinion or feelings that matter in situations like this, it's all involved.

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i would say no... because if shes your x then shes not with you anymore then why should you care.. if she was still with you and doing this over the phone then i would say yes but the reality that shes not with you anymore and doing it then i would say no hope i didnt confuse the hell out of you heh

[edit on 15-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
i would say no... because if shes your x then shes not with you anymore then why should you care.. if she was still with you and doing this over the phone then i would say yes but the reality that shes not with you anymore and doing it then i would say no hope i didnt confuse the hell out of you heh

lol, you got the wrong end of the stick I think. His EX and his CURRENT girlfriend doing stuff. Thats different, non?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Woah well thats a diffrent situation well yeah i would think of it as cheating as your current girlfriend is with your ex even thought the current girlfriend is with you i had it twisted sorry bro :bnghd:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
As I told another person, you must embrace your bi girl friend make a deal with her let her know you are there for her and her lover(in your case your ex). You need to let her know that she cant be having all of the fun and that its very selfish and hurtfull that she is doing this to you with out inviting you to the party.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join