It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says: When It Comes to Obamacare, GOP 'Begging for America to Fail'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Bill Clinton: When It Comes to Obamacare, GOP 'Begging for America to Fail'

What was that again Bill ?

Oh I see.

Yet another feeble attempt at the old stand-by Saul Alinsky tricks.

* Name Calling * and thorny accusations.

It seems they *never* learn.

His trick is to always *preach* to his own choir.

The Republican *majority* in the House of Representatives is not by accident.

Those districts represent more of the population than the minority Democrats do.

The Congressional districts are, for the most part, equally populated

Maybe that's why we keep hearing that most people don't want ObamaCare.

But with or without ObamaCare, the current Administration is doing just fine at 'Begging for America to Fail'.

( I think 'ol Bill *knows* that as well )

The Republican Party is "begging for America to fail" by rooting for President Obama's signature health care law to fail, former President Bill Clinton said during an interview for "This Week" with ABC's George Stephanopoulos,

"I've never seen a time - can you remember a time in your lifetime when a major political party was just sitting around, begging for America to fail … I don't know what's going to happen. But I'll be shocked if it fails," Clinton, who attempted during his first term as president to overhaul the country's healthcare system in the early 1990s, said during an interview taped Thursday in New York while the annual Clinton Global Initiative was taking place.

A recent ABC News-Washington Post-poll found that more than half of Americans are opposed to the Affordable Care Act. But for his part, Clinton is optimistic that with time, the law - known more commonly as "Obamacare" - will grow in popularity.

Bill Clinton: When It Comes to Obamacare, GOP 'Begging for America to Fail'

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Heres the thing that bothers me:

Neither of these sides cares about the american people. It is all about political points now. Its about what is best for their party, not for the country.

how is this not considered treason by all of them?

new topics

join