It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to speak soon about Shutdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

An old Arab proverb

"Trust in God but tie your camel"

The people who do evil and spread selfishness and greed need to be identified and called out!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Oh another potential shutdown.

Im on the edge of my seat.

Oh wait i don't give a #.

Not enough money? End wars on drugs, and in the middle east. Still not enough? Stop foreign aid. Oh not enough yet? Release non violent drug offenders and fire everyone whos responsible for imprisoning them.

Wait not enough yet? Cut our entire congress pay down to 30k a year, what everyone else is making.

Not enough yet?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Yep ... he's clueless. For a supposed 'Constitutional lawyer', the dude knows nothing about
how the US Government is supposed to work.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Omg, this made me laugh so hard!!

Honestly with all the lies that we've been told, I'm surprised that magic slippers and fairy tale creatures haven't been discussed.

What I never understood is why we are so in debt. I know that it's a compilation of a lot of different things. But trillions of dollars?

Call me ignorant, but it doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is all going as planned. Doesn't anyone remember our good old friend, the Amero?

The purpose of the Amero will be to replace the USD as the reserve currency. Once they default the dollar, someone will put the idea of bringing the Amero to everyday life on the table.

It would seem as if it would fit right into the schedule with the N.A.U.

Remember the NAFTA agreements in the early 2000's? The super highways between Canada, US, and Mexico?

What better way to recover from total economic collapse than to introduce a new valuable currency, and blur the boarders for the sake of "global economic stability" or maybe in an attempted to "heal the job market"

Whatever excuse they feel like giving, this all seems to well played out. I knew they were going to shutdown the government this time as opposed to last year when they had to raise the debt ceiling.

I knew this, because last time the MSM didn't explain what would happen if the government shut down. This time around they had explanations about the government shut down and how it effects everyone, a week before the deadline is even reached. Mark my words, what comes next is going to be so unbelievable, you'll have a hard time accepting its reality while it's happening.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Quyll

Not enough money? End wars on drugs, and in the middle east. Still not enough? Stop foreign aid. Oh not enough yet? Release non violent drug offenders and fire everyone whos responsible for imprisoning them.

Wait not enough yet? Cut our entire congress pay down to 30k a year, what everyone else is making.

Not enough yet?

You deserve an applause for this.

It will never be enough because priorities will never be in order.

The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting screwed.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by Quyll

Not enough yet?

Well I am sure the 14000 people in my community would be insulted by your whimsical attitude.

These people who will not get paid have families.

Do you not have a heart??

I do, however, agree to cut their pay. I think if they were fined for every minute this goes past midnight they would get a solution fast!
edit on 30-9-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I believe that this was planned a long time ago.

I'm ready for whatever they throw at me.

I'm not afraid and neither should anyone else.

Fear is the mind killer.

Love and Light will bring us home

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Quyll
reply to post by Bicent76

Omg, this made me laugh so hard!!

Honestly with all the lies that we've been told, I'm surprised that magic slippers and fairy tale creatures haven't been discussed.

What I never understood is why we are so in debt. I know that it's a compilation of a lot of different things. But trillions of dollars?

Call me ignorant, but it doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Does anything Congressional America does make sense? You're talking decades of fat-cats lining their pockets with American Tax-payer dollars. Manipulating the masses so a few people can be so filthy rich, they couldn't spend all that money in multiple lifetimes. Meanwhile, regular American citizens are starving to death, without homes, without jobs, ect.

But we can still afford to give aid to foreign countries. We can still afford to make sure our president takes a ONE-HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR VACATION. Well now congress has a new problem they can't just throw money at to make go away:

313.9 MILLION pissed off American citizens that are sick to death of an incompetent group of so-called "leaders" that have nothing better to do than figure out how to fill their wallets and drive this country into the ground.

Well the fan is turned on and someone just through all the $#%^ in the air. Buckle-up America, it's going to be a wild ride.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If he would spend more time in washington trying to get compromises and business done instead of traveling the country and campaining against the republicans, and stay off twitter he might actually lead for a moment. If any politician who is currently in office is re-elected, it just goes to show how truly stupid and apathetic americans are.

The sad thing is, they still haven't passed a budget in what, 5 years? They just keep stopgap funding. If I performed my job this way I would be fired in a week, never mind years.

Shut the government down, put all politicians on welfare, kick them out and clean house.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Willtell
Obama better not wimp out again. I am not an Obama supporter but compared to the GOP Tea party he is Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson all rolled up in one.

He should stand firm against the GOP tea parties anti-human pro rich agenda and not wimp out like he has in the past.

HA! I almost spit out my soda all over my keyboard! That was hilarious!

Wait, you were serious, weren't you? Never mind then.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Quyll
reply to post by Vortiki

I believe that this was planned a long time ago.

I'm ready for whatever they throw at me.

I'm not afraid and neither should anyone else.

Fear is the mind killer.

Love and Light will bring us home

I agree with your fear is the mind-killer statement, but when was the last time "love and light" removed worthless people from positions of power? I hate to be a buzz-kill, but this isn't going to be a sit-in protest.

The way I see it, America is a freaking tinder-box and this is the lit-match that is going to blow open all hell. What is worse than 300 million people with nothing left to lose? 300 million ANGRY people with nothing less to lose.

Someone is going to regret the decisions they have made with our country for the past couple decades, and no amount of foreign soldiers is going to be capable of preventing, stalling, or stopping the full wrath of the American people. Even more-so after they all taste real freedom that they are free to do as they please until they are dead.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Oh #ing well...

Tell them to find something to do in life that doesn't involve destroying someones elses life, when that happens ill start caring.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by k21968

Oh #ing well...

Tell them to find something to do in life that doesn't involve destroying someones elses life, when that happens ill start caring.

Ok, in the meantime you can sit on the bench and watch as they rape you of all your rights, money, private property, and freedom. I mean, you don't care, so why even waste your time of conversating about it?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

But , where can we Find them ?

Hmm....

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

What are you talking about?

Shoe fly.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

I'm sorry for the miscommunication. When I said, "You can make it a little bit better by spreading love, not fear," I didn't mean you, as in yourself.

No offense taken!
This is after all the internet, and some people speak the truth and others just have an agenda!

I am happy that you are one whom speaks what you feel is the truth! "Thumbs up!"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I believe that if the people in charge had peace on their minds instead of greed and a lust for power, it wouldn't be as bad as it is, nor would is get as bad as it's going to get. Unfortunately, you're right, and the people in power are completely screwing us right up the butt. So, what they're going to get as a result is a very angry mob. I, personally, will not be a part of that mob. I stand as a firm believer that violence solves nothing. It just breeds more violence.

That's why I believe love and light will lead us home, because where we go after we die is what matters most to me. I don't really put too much stock into this life. And seeing as how greed and power rule the world at the moment, I'd like to take my chances in the afterlife instead.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Quyll because: addition

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

When are you folk in the UK going to realize your government is just as guilty of selling your souls to the Globalist bankers as the US citizens???

there really was no need for that response

I was not "blaming" America for anything although I do think its fair to say that the sub-prime mortgages and the failing of huge American banks is probably the biggest contributor to the global financial crisis. However I think that there is a fair amount of blame to go on European shoulders as well yet your whole post stank of that annoying attitude that some American's on this site have developed that "only Americans can discuss American affairs".

Frankly its all a bit annoying

my initial comment was a fair one.

your response was just against me because I happen to be from the UK, you would never have said that to a fellow American.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

your response was just against me because I happen to be from the UK, you would never have said that to a fellow American.

Are you serious?????

Take a gander at my post history!!!! I usually stay out of other countries debates strictly because I don't have the access to the propaganda and so called news that they are fed on a daily basis!!! Also, what happens in other countries is of none of my concern because I have no influence on how their government behaves!! UNLIKE YOURSELF!

For you to say I am picking on you because you are from the UK, (OR WORKING FOR LANGLEY) is totally BS!!!!

Perhaps you should pay more attention to how your government is screwing up your country????? Please again, I beg of you to show me where I have put my nose in another countries political problems as you have put your nose into mine!!!

edit on 30-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join