How to Spot a DIM-WIT..

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Obama!! "he did it". "Impeach Obama", "if only we got rid of Obama".. All the people who are focusing on Obama are clearly dim witted beings.

1. Obama started the Federal Reserve
2. Obama was behind The New Deal
3. Obama is behind JFK conspiracy
4. Obama staged Roswell and the Moon landings from his sand box in Indonesia
5. Obama took us off the Gold standard
6. Obama was behind the oil crisis
7. Obama lied to get us into Vietnam
8. Obama tricked Saddam into invading Kuwait
9. Obama Flew 3 planes and took down 2 buildings on 9/11
10. Obama designed the NSA and CIA with those Nazi guys who worked for Hitler
11. Obama wrote the Patriot Act and passed it
12. Obama wrote and passed NAFTA
13. Obama off-shored all the good honest jobs that paid well
14. Obama brought half of central and south America to our land to pillage what GENERATIONS built
15. Obama did it ALL..

it is so absurd to actually think any different character will do any other than what they are told..

To be so Pollyanna and truly believe a country with our global impact would be put into the hands of some random guy every 4-8 years.. QUITE LAUGHABLE.. indeed!
edit on 30-9-2013 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes, there are some people out there that believe some crazy stuff. That goes for both sides of the political spectrum.

But it is not unfair to say that Obama may have had a hand in compounding the ill effects of the items on your list.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

You need to flip that coin and include all of those that blame everything on Bush, Cheney and the Tea Party (This newly included group of dimwits would include President Obama).

They are ALL part of the problem, and together they comprise the WHOLE problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I blame Democrats............................................................................................................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................and Republicans. The whole lot of them!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

You need to flip that coin and include all of those that blame everything on Bush, Cheney and the Tea Party (This newly included group of dimwits would include President Obama).

agree..

the system is corrupt and rotten to the core.

every politician/cause is like the master throwing the Frisbee again.. woof woof chase

but they are NOT the WHOL problem. who is really calling the shots? who owns controlling interests in corps?

the ELites are behind it.. all the banksters, politicians, Ceo's are their agents...
edit on 30-9-2013 by HanzHenry because: clarity

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The only problem I can see with this posting is how close to the truth you have really gotten.
The sad part of this whole thing...
These people ALL think they are the only ones who are right and the rest of US know it but we are the "dim wits" because we refuse to agree with them.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Its just as bad as the democrats blaming every single negative thing on Bush isn't it?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

No one had to blame any negative things on Bush.

All one had to do was tell the truth and add a little opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

HanzHenry
but they are NOT the WHOL problem. who is really calling the shots? who owns controlling interests in corps?

the ELites are behind it.. all the banksters, politicians, Ceo's are their agents...

No offense, but isn't that just another boogeyman? Yet another group to add to the growing list the OP creates?

Corporations and the "Elite" people that control them have no power over us but that which we grant them.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

I have to re-visit this, it really bothers me.

You actually think politicians are the WHOLE problem? come on! think!

how about those strings?
1. money
2. blackmail
3. family tragic accidents
4. double tap suicides

the politicians are hostage by "a force"... Heck JFK, Henry Ford, Woodrow Wilson, and many others spoke of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

HanzHenry

ProfessorChaos

how about those strings?
1. money
2. blackmail
4. double tap suicides

the politicians are hostage by "a force"... Heck JFK, Henry Ford, Woodrow Wilson, and many others spoke of it.

I think you've missed my point, I may have left out the elites (yes, they too, are a part of the problem), I'm just saying that ultimately, no one has power over us that we aren't giving to them willingly. They are all able to maintain said power through misdirection (i.e. They are the bad guys, not us, go after them!).

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How to spot a dimwit

Anyone who automatically assumes someone else is stupid, or lesser than they for not agreeing with their personal beliefs and or perspective on the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

HanzHenry

No offense, but isn't that just another boogeyman? Yet another group to add to the growing list the OP creates?

Corporations and the "Elite" people that control them have no power over us but that which we grant them.

How do people "invest" wealth?

get back more money than you put into.. so, who takes it in the shorts? those that actually PRODUCE!

investors/ELites invest in commodities (things people need) and turn profits.. ACTUALLY ELites are rich people who PROFIT off the misery of others!!

economy bad? HECK, invest in rice futures. that way, the price is driven up, and every single person pays more for it, and part of that goes into your pocket..
Or, invest in heating oil.. lots of money to be made there, squeeze every penny out of people to the point of FREEZING TO DEATH.. for personal GAIN>.
Or, make products that people buy, but secretly and INTENTIONALLY make it defectively with the PREMEDITATED acts of it failing prematurely therefore THEFT!!
LEGAL THEFT!

Own a medicine company that got started by the govt? GREAT! PROFIT off of sick, dying, old people!

YEAH that!! ELite people get to travel the world, have servants, mansions, etc.. BY PROFITING off the MISERY of others..

OR, own a property development company that goes in after plans approved and substitute hazardous material because they are cheaper and PERSONAL PROFIT once again.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

alphaTango
How to spot a dimwit

Anyone who automatically assumes someone else is stupid, or lesser than they for not agreeing with their personal beliefs and or perspective on the world.

Arguing over puppets.. Not knowing that politicians are puppets..

and not those pulling the strings..

DIM WIT.. plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If people agree to play a game by the rules presented to them by their opponent, the odds of them winning is drastically reduced, to the point of being nonexistent.

If the miserable people of the world actually pulled their heads out of their collective backsides, reset the game board and only played with mutually beneficial rules, the whole house of cards would collapse and a new one could be built.
They have that power, they just don't realize it; they're too busy trying to play by the current rules, and losing.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

HanzHenry

ProfessorChaos

how about those strings?
1. money
2. blackmail
4. double tap suicides

I think you've missed my point, I may have left out the elites (yes, they too, are a part of the problem), I'm just saying that ultimately, no one has power over us that we aren't giving to them willingly. They are all able to maintain said power through misdirection (i.e. They are the bad guys, not us, go after them!).

that is not true, our power is by our time=money and energy..

when we are taxed on something that was already taxed that is theft..
EVERY
- agent/badge/tax collector who gets paid/enforces these things will hopefully die a suffering painful cancerous death, abused by some illegal immigrant nurses who hate them anyway. And their kids left with NOTHING!

every cop who has aided the banksters in illegitimate foreclosures, throwing people out of their homes for the profit of foreign interests I also hope a painful cancerous suffer filled future

Every cop who arrested someone for possessing a plant, choosing what to do with their own body, etc.. the lowest life forms.. right beside child molesters.. hopefully they too have a future filled with pain and suffering.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

ProfessorChaos

If people agree to play a game by the rules presented to them by their opponent, the odds of them winning is drastically reduced, to the point of being nonexistent.

If the miserable people of the world actually pulled their heads out of their collective backsides, reset the game board and only played with mutually beneficial rules, the whole house of cards would collapse and a new one could be built.
They have that power, they just don't realize it; they're too busy trying to play by the current rules, and losing.

back around 2000 I had a gut feeling a depression was coming.. cycles..

I actually was foolish and looked forward to it. As I envisioned it happening similar to before. Those that gamble and lose, lost the chips, which went back onto the table.
But this recession, the rich were bailed out. The reason there cant be a recovery... There are NO CHIPS on the table.

Home prices were at around 600k in San Diego in 2006.. they should have dropped to realistic levels within months to their historic medium of 180-210.. NOPE, still over 400k for a good one.

It is ridiculous how the banks can sit on 10 houses for every one they release to foreclosure listing. They should be forced to put them onto the market! this is a huge reason why the banks are sitting on record reserve cash. They are so negative in R.E...

a home price should be based on what one can afford by factoring avg wage, etc..

Houses should go to pre-1993 prices.. But the govt's are FIXING the PRICES because their tax revenue would be a THIRD of what it is now! which would makes things 3 times as bad for the ELites.

Think in 1993, average guy could obtain a house. Avg pay was more than now with, and every freaking thing was either half/third what it costs to day.

SO, based upon disposable income at reduced rates and much inflation in goods, we should be where as far as home prices?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

new topics

join