It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepartion for the "After Life"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Good post OP. Enjoyable read. One thing I don’t understand is the population growing? If there were a number of souls that had to learn to reach a set height of spiritualism in our ancient past then why are more souls being created? It suggests there is a higher being at work and seeing as the world is over-populated as it is surely he or she would see this? Does he/she not see the plight in other parts of the world? If the ancients were so in-tuned with their higher beings then why isn’t that evident now? Surely there should be loads of “wise” men and women walking the earth teaching us our errors or do they get to go to a games room somewhere and watch our progress?
I don’t know. I just feel like I have reached a point where there are too many questions and theories that suggest that we are all striving to meet a certain standard is a bit beyond me. It creates more questions than answers them.

I agree with the higher state of consciousness point. It is enigmatic to say the least. I feel a lot of people are in touch with their higher self and one can see the difference between one that do have awareness and one that doesn’t. Maybe we should be considered a different species! 

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

Re: forgetting our 'past' (calcification of the Pineal Gland) OR Do You the game of poker? Texas Hold Em? How fun would the "game" be if You KNEW Your cards, Your opponent's cards and You KNEW 'The Flop' "The Turn" and 'The River" Not very fun... But Once You uncover just a bit of the "Mystery" and leave ALL the horse manure in the rear view mirror, One can obtain Heaven right here on Mother Earth...

Why argue both points are indeed "valid" as that is what You're seeing, feeling, et al.
An argument is separation, division and nobody wins then.

namaste

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

So, sew, No 'ego' No problem(s)... What You typed was beautiful. Thank You. |'d award a 'Star' but after reading Your beautiful soliloquy and helping the "Other You" in trying to leave the 'ego' behind (after thanking it for 'trying to help') |'d opine You haven't an ego ergo "need" no 'Star'... beautiful though.

namaste

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am a believer in karma and reincarnation but can someone please explain how there are more humans beings (souls) inhabiting the planet today than 100, 1000, 10000 years prior?

Where do the new souls come from and if we are being reincarnated, wouldn't there only be a set number of souls/bodies to inhabit?

Also, is it the belief that we as humans on Earth would only experience reincarnation on this planet or that we could indeed be shared between planets and the bodies of various life forms/creatures?

Interesting topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Dreamkidd
I am a believer in karma and reincarnation but can someone please explain how there are more humans beings (souls) inhabiting the planet today than 100, 1000, 10000 years prior?

Where do the new souls come from and if we are being reincarnated, wouldn't there only be a set number of souls/bodies to inhabit?

The idea of re-incarnation does NOT exclude that souls are "created".
It's actually common spiritual understanding that millions, billions of souls are "created" (not sure whether I like the expression actually).

Souls are not created/released by the death of one physical body, they are created independently. The number of "available" bodies does not play a role.

It is also my "understanding" that souls do not necessarily reincarnate into only on earth and into only human bodies, the do not even have to incarnate into this physical reality.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

Something to think about:

Nowhere in the Christian bible does it speak of reincarnation? If so would you please show me?

If reincarnation is true than heaven and hell is empty...... everyone has been reincarnated.

Another thing....... if you reincarnate what happens at the Resurrection? If I am in another body what happens with the first one I had? It does not get to resurrect? Based upon reincarnation theory if I had many lives which one resurrects? I have but one spirit of my true self, so how does that work?

I think you have the entire reincarnation idea wrong.

"Reincarnation" means that our "over-ego", our real self, CAN reincarnate into a physical body. The real "self" does not "die", it is eternal. What "resurrects" (ON EARTH) is not "us" or our "ego", it is a small aspect of a broader, greater "self" which is given (or has chosen) to experience physical reality in a physical body. The same "BODY" of course also does not resurrect, at least not to my knowledge. You can be reborn into whatever other body, other gender etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I'd like to see the evidence of reincarnation. I'm not talking about people's stories that can be fabricated. I'm talking about real hard scientific evidence that our consciousness is transferred into a fetus or baby after we die.

I am not discounting the possibility, but it seems to me that its more about the ego not being able to let go of existing. One of the main functions of the ego is to ensure survival, and death is the main thing it strives to avoid. It cannot handle the thought of it, so it comes up with possible scenarios that we really have no way of knowing. Occam's razor says it all really. When we die, we are dead. Thats as simple as it gets.

Also, while I agree with the negative control structures in place such as politics and religion, what is the point in life if you cannot enjoy things like music, and sport? These things tap into our very essence of being human, and they are a far more positive way to appease our competitive/predatory nature than hunting or going to war.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

If karma and reincarnation do exist, then I expect there is a limited number of souls and a near unlimited number of bodies for them to experience the worlds in. In a universe as vast as it is, I expect that life is not limited merely to this planet, but there are many different planets harbouring many different forms of life, some of which we currently have no idea is even possible to exist.

Also, it is a myth that more people are alive today than have ever been alive. I don't have it to hand but there was an article that went into detail about it, it might have been a BBC article, I can't remember. But it turns out that 7 billion is a small percentage of all those who have been alive. The human race has been around for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years, and I don't think the article even considered this.

This makes it even more ming boggling really. The experiences would not be linear throughout time. You could live one life in this current era, then your next life could be 10,000 years in the future, then the one after that could be 4th century BC Egypt. Time only exists when perceived, with nothing to perceive the universe it would exist as a singularity, with everything happening all at once. Of course that is a paradox and another subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Firefly_

I'd like to see the evidence of reincarnation. I'm not talking about people's stories that can be fabricated. I'm talking about real hard scientific evidence that our consciousness is transferred into a fetus or baby after we die.

I am not discounting the possibility, but it seems to me that its more about the ego not being able to let go of existing. One of the main functions of the ego is to ensure survival, and death is the main thing it strives to avoid. It cannot handle the thought of it, so it comes up with possible scenarios that we really have no way of knowing. Occam's razor says it all really. When we die, we are dead. Thats as simple as it gets.

Also, while I agree with the negative control structures in place such as politics and religion, what is the point in life if you cannot enjoy things like music, and sport? These things tap into our very essence of being human, and they are a far more positive way to appease our competitive/predatory nature than hunting or going to war.

Nothing is defined, if a hundred people see the same thing, we have a hundred different interpretations of the perceived reality. The world we walk around in, is defined first by sight, which happens because about three photons hit our retinas, and cause an electron to go down the nerve path. We touch things and can feel there shape, but the only reason our hands don't go through the objects is because the electrons in our body are repelled by the thing we are touching. In the larger reality we are disabled, because we haven't got the senses to perceive it. But the senses and their inputs are what focuses our perception of reality, in this little bundle of cells and ultimately makes or breaks us into what we are.
Here is a valid example of a trip into another reality, which makes it interesting is the shaman perceives the same things as the subject. From the Shamans world view plants have souls, and you can ask the plant things and get a reply. Its got to be a valid take regarding reality because how would a seemingly unsophisticated savage work out how to make Kurari, or for that matter some of the other goodies. www.kirasalak.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

i use to believe that there was something after we died,really couldn,t believe we lived all these years for when it ended then that was it,nothing.

but it was actually a post on here that changed my mind,someone mentioned that if you wake up and can,t remember a dream then from the moment you dozed off till the min you wake up there is nothing,no memory of nothing so when you die what stops that from happening forever?your brains dead so i,m off the opinion now that when it switches off then thats it for good,no memories,no going anywhere else,tho we would love to believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Firefly_

We can simply agree to disagree, my friend. Your perspective and skeptic view comes from the lack of spiritual expansion and higher states of consciousness. My personal perspective on EVERYTHING including myself comes from a deeper core, within my MBS (Mind, Body, Soul).

Its first hand experience, its learning, adapting, developing, expanding, raising and training my MBS to a higher level then that of an individual who walks straight up with 4 limbs with 5 senses.
It has nothing to do with ego, maybe your version of ego is more loosely translated or defined. But I assure anyone reading this, ego has nothing to do with you dying, and separating from the human body. And learning what lies beyond that experience or event.

What you talk about music and sport.. I mix music, LOVE music. I have been an athlete most of my life, I enjoy fighting, working out, jogging, competing and challenging myself to be better then yesterday. I have excelled in basketball, football (american), rugby (lead league in scoring in highschool), soccer, mix martial arts, sprinting (was a medalist in highschool), high jump (medalist in highschool) ..

But that is not to say sports DEFINED me. I needed something to use all this amazing amount of energy circulation I accumulate within my body and mind. Only a bit later in life find did I find out this energy was coming from me raising my kundalini until I awakened such a force within me a couple years ago.

And ever since I left the lifestyle of sport, and moved on to finding what these amazing and life altering experiences I was having, rooted from, and how to have them again.. and that is the start to one's spiritual path to present.

Sports were invented by human minds, minds that are bridges or faucets of souls inhabited those bodies. They dont define a spirit-body, they are a creation of our imagination. Such mental inventions we love and enjoy, like music, art or sport are only an external entertainment. It has nothing to do with defining us as souls, or human beings..

Btw, you will not find "hardcore" evidence to reincarnation or the existence of the Soul or higher states of consciousness. You are the living and breathing example, its up to you to find out as I have said a couple times now. EXPERIENCE is the only stabilizer for truth, those who choose to eat mcdonalds, sit around all day, and be dept slaves to an energetic-leeching system called society - will only perceive and live within the lower states of consciousness.

you have to leave your comfort zone and confront your fabrications of reality, kind of like this;

When we die, we are dead. Thats as simple as it gets.

As I told the last guy, if nothing here resonates with you, move along and dont worrying about taking your time to post again. Im not pushing my understandings and experiences upon you, just sharing my self with all of you.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

sparky31
reply to post by anonentity

i use to believe that there was something after we died,really couldn,t believe we lived all these years for when it ended then that was it,nothing.

but it was actually a post on here that changed my mind,someone mentioned that if you wake up and can,t remember a dream then from the moment you dozed off till the min you wake up there is nothing,no memory of nothing so when you die what stops that from happening forever?your brains dead so i,m off the opinion now that when it switches off then thats it for good,no memories,no going anywhere else,tho we would love to believe it.

I will create a thread just for you Sparky31. Just so MAYBE I can change your mind about things with a bit more of my experiences and knowledge in regards to dreaming, and remembering what goes on in that "state".

I promise it will be worth your time, just for you my friend. When I complete it, I will U2U you directly with the link. Because as a spiritual brother of the cosmic creation and internal states of consciousness we are all connected too...
NOTHING, I repeat with emphasis, NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THIS BROTHER, THEN BRINGING THE TRUTH OF OUR EXISTENCE TO MY FELLOW FAMILY. Whether they are conscious we are energetically related/connected or not.

For what I have experienced thus far, for what I have seen and been shown, I am on a path from here on out, to go GREAT lengths to find the truth of the reality of Earth and why this place is rooted with so much darkness and mystery. I will bring light and truth to this species among many other great spiritually gifted individuals, it has always been my calling.

Right now, on this forum you are participating on, it seems unrealistic, possibly because the individuals reading this now have not had life altering experiences - but I assure you all, the spiritual nature governs the physical. Which is why Im emphasizing the importancy of consciously expanding, and preparing for the after life. We ALL have a date with the "makers" I will call them..

Thanks for showing up Sparky, stay tuned my friend

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
*THREAD AUTHOR NOTE*

I am seeing posts about how are souls made, in regards to the limit of bodies on this planet etc..

I again, will create a thread separate of this one, for that topic specifically, as those conversations are steering away from the OP. A thread based on experience and my self-understandings.

THIS thread is about the after life - construction of society and even language manipulating the energy of spiritual-human beings, living in a lower consciousness. - also churches, all deceiving these spirit-humans and preventing them from understanding SELF and reaching those higher states of consciousness, that will allow one to navigate upon separation of the body.

Your religious and atheistic beliefs have nothing to do with the OP. If what I have wrote, rivals your understandings, teachings or beliefs, then disagree and refrain from posting if you will.

Its about states of CONSCIOUSNESS and the After Life. So please lets keep the topic on hand. If anyone has questions about something specific or doesnt understand something, just U2U me

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

AlphaX
I believe in reincarnation but I don't feel like we're being forced to reincarnate to be slaves of some sort. I feel like we reincarnate to learn and grow and that each life lived teaches us new things or allows us to teach others. I believe that we choose the life we want to be born into by the things we want to learn and/or teach.

The reason that most people can't remember their past lives is because that would change them as a person in a way that would be detrimental to what they came here to learn. We know exactly what we need to know in order to be able to grow in the way that we need to grow. Some people remember more, some people remember less and it's all based on what you need for the path you intend to take.

For instance: I feel like I have lived many lives and have much more knowledge locked away somewhere that I'm unable to tap into but if I was able to tap into that knowledge, I would be so fundamentally changed by it that any purpose I had here in life would be irrelevant and I would go down a drastically different path that I wasn't meant to pursue.

I didn't learn my beliefs from anyone, like the TC/OP I have come to these conclusions on my own, many of which I've known since I was very young despite coming from a Christian family and never knowing anyone who believed in reincarnation.

I can tell you are a kind soul Alpha, thanks for reading and sharing

The entire "we came here to learn as souls" - "we cant remember our past lives because it would mess up our destiny" .. This is another thing that NEEDS emphasizing.

First of all, as we come from a womb, birthed into an external reality, this is the first experience of us experiencing the physical world. This internal > external birth experience, is the reflection of internal spirits experiencing an external world.

As I said in a few posts above, I will make a thread regarding not remembering, and where souls come from IMO and from internal experience. It will relate to the "we need to learn" crap that so-called spiritual people pretend so they feel better in their lower states of forgetfulness.

Its sounds harsh what I say, but I assure the truth is much more harsh. The truth behind the churches, the truth behind Karma's wheel etc.. but we cannot stand down and take this sh*t! We are gods operating in lower states of consciousness.

People who hold faith in religious doctrine and teachings - understand this - there are MILLIONS of gods, there ONE creator source. Its that simple. All your gods are alike but different in their own ways. Just as all humans perceiving on lower states of consciousness are alike, but very different from one another.

~ many gods have become men, but very few men have returned to being gods ~

This is the decent of higher states of consciousness as souls, coming into bodies and perceiving/experiencing on the lower levels of consciousness. It all has to do with us being connected at the source, but some playing a dirty game over those enjoying the "creation-experience".

Remembering your past lives does not screw up anything fundamentally - if anything it makes you wiser, smarter, stronger and more expanded in your consciousness. Memory is a gift from our creator, an aspect of our spirit-human being, that allows us to store everything we observe and experience on any level of consciousness.

I can remember what I did yesterday in my human body my entire life, but I can also remember my dreams the past week almost everyday, as well as remember times I have spent in the astral realm. All those memories, different levels of consciousness, but the same bank, my SELF.

So forgetting is not relevant at all, and if memories change your path, then are you really in control, within the "seat of your throne" (aka your mind)?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good thread OP.

I believe 100% that the purpose of life is to prepare my soul for death. As you have eloquently put, removing fear is the #1 priority.

Good day!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You are young in-experienced and ill advised in your synopsis or theory however you want to slide it.
Stop guessing and placing your personal views and assumptions on the innocent! You have enough intelligence to seek what you want or desire without swaying other people in a miss-direction or information-what do you seek to achieve with your theories?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I hope something like that happens and we don't just black out.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You need to balance all of your past lives karma including this life to reach nirvana (escaping rebirth).
This is possible within this lifetime if you gain access to your ancestral, genetic memories (akasha).
This is possible through darkroom meditation (prolonged absence of light to transmute brain chemistry) and visualisation techniques, Tao practices, harmonic astral trips, etc. preferably with a spiritual master etc.
Divine Light

But to balance karma for your past lives is entirely a personal journey, a path of self forgiveness and cleansing the micro and macro within, it is psychedelic, it is a dream state during wakefulness and the greatest truth of the moment through personal experience.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

edit on -050010America/Chicago12amrd13103112 by OmegaSynthesis because: Double post

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

| LOVE the chart and the cool art work! Would You opine that a bunch of loss of memory/lack of dream recall is due to the calcification of the Pineal Gland? and maybe why a majority of municipalities insist that fluoride be added to tap water or the people's water? Also as the Body (vessel) ages and melatonin production decreases, this leads to the Self (groggy Self w/a lack of REM) getting on "Sleep Aids" | immediately thought of Ambien™ and reports of folks not only NOT remembering their dreams but doing acts/deeds and NOT remembering them; sleepwalking; crapping in the neighbor's yard (but | only did that thrice, He would take My morn paper...)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join