It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HALO 2 Ending Revealed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
SPOLIERS!!!
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT A SURPRISE!!!

After you beat the leader of the brutes, Keyes takes out the key, but the monitor tells her that all the rings are now waiting for remote activation. The scene then flips to the master chief who is inside the ship piloted by Truth. UNSC forces are poised to take it down but the master chief stops them. When the commander asks him what he's doing inside there, he replies
"Finishing this war".

Roll Credits.

Jesus, now I hate bungie.

EDIT: Just came from gamefaq boards. On legendary, after the credits it says: The Battle Ends: February 9th. No year or nething....

[Edited on 14-11-2004 by dbates]

[Edited on 11-14-2004 by mig12]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
you left something out after teh credits roll

That plant thing starts interrogating your AI friend (forgot her name) and then it ends. No one has beat it on legendary yet so we don tknow if there is anothe rsurprise. I am greatly disappointed in this ending

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh, yea....

also, I just came from Gamefaqs, and they have beat it on legendary.

It is now included.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hmm that can mean 2 things.

A new game will come out Feb 9th. But we dont know the year. My speculation is it will premire with a new xbox system so more then likely 2006-07

Or a massisive patch come out through xbox live to open up the rest of the game. That will truly make this game kick arse if half of it is really locked up.

I mean really when i was playin i only felt like i was halfway done when i beat it. THere could be alot more game packed into that lil disk.

Also has anyone beat it on legendary on the Special Edition one???

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I mean really when i was playin i only felt like i was halfway done when i beat it. THere could be alot more game packed into that lil disk.

The game seemed.... unfinished to me

Like they missed something out...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Think about why it took so long to put this game out. They were trying to cram as much game in this as possible. Maybe, just follow me, the next part is already ready and there will be a very low key build up to it. And it will be released February 9th 2005. They might promote it to the moon starting Feb 2nd. My.02.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
. And it will be released February 9th 2005. They might promote it to the moon starting Feb 2nd. My.02.

If they do this, I will die.

And have a baby.

At the same time.

ps. I'm a guy.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
, Keyes takes out the key, but the monitor tells her that all the rings are now waiting for remote activation. The scene then flips to the master chief who is inside the ship piloted by Truth. UNSC forces are poised to take it down but the master chief stops them. When the commander asks him what he's doing inside there, he replies
"Finishing this war".

[Edited on 11-14-2004 by mig12]

i dont get the ending. didn't keyes died in halo? and who are the truth

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
i dont get the ending. didn't keyes died in halo? and who are the truth

its keyes daughter if i remember right

and truth is a prophet - the leaders of the covenant

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
guess what? bungie isnt making halo 3! and they never will! i know i know, it sucks for you and me both. but, thankfully, bungie IS making a fps similar to the halo games but incredibly improved. they started working on halo 2 before xbox even came out. i dont think they want to do it again.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
WTF?

Link? Or you're going to be flamed for all eternity.....

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
guess what? bungie isnt making halo 3! and they never will! i know i know, it sucks for you and me both. but, thankfully, bungie IS making a fps similar to the halo games but incredibly improved. they started working on halo 2 before xbox even came out. i dont think they want to do it again.

thats a load of b.s.

if you knew anything about halo, it evolved from a rts style game to third person game to fps game. Halo was basiclly a tank combat game when they first started. and the improved halo games will be continuations of the present games.

Theyre making big bucks on this game, so why wouldnt they want to continue??

and I quote mig12 on this:

WTF???

Link? Or you're going to be flamed for all eternity.....

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I beat the game on legendary. If u want to know what happens, scroll down.

okay, u braved a few dots to see this.HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS!!

it starts at the last scene u saw with the master chief, after he jumps on the forunner ship.
He runs down a hallway, jumps down a vent into a chamber. suddenly the fades black and comes to the bridge of the ship. Truth glances over to the commander and says: Burn them. burn them all.

The camera changes to to an external view of the ship, as it jumps to slip space. Then, it shows it as it comes to earth. The great spires on the front open up, and a bit cannon thing comes out and starts to charge.

HAHA for any of you who believed that I was good enough to beat the game on legendary is a fool. read my jackal rant and youll see why I cant beat the game:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join