It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Or Angel Caught In Florida Swimming Pool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I did a search on this, but found nothing yet posted on ATS. Apologies, if I missed it.

Honestly, this video is really strange...I don't know if the object captured on cctv is supposed to be a UFO, Alien, ghost...or angel....although it appears to have been present on camera for almost 30 minutes and, according to MUFON and the news story in which it is reported in the youtube video: www.youtube.com...
...it does not appear to be a hoax.
Take a look...and decide for yourselves.
There are numerous 'still' photos from the video in the article, but I am not tech-savvy enough to post them in this OP. Please feel free to put them up, if you're able; they are truly flummoxing.

A video showing lights hovering over a pool is the talk of Naples. Residents say they have never seen anything like it and experts aren't sure either.

Monday night, security officer Debralee Thomas was watching the camera feed from behind a Gulfshore Boulevard condo building just across the street from Venetian Village, when she noticed strange lights swoop in over the pool.

"I realized that it was something that wasn't normal, so I was like 'oh my, what is that."

At first glance, what she saw almost looked like a saucer-shaped object up top.

Then the object went down into the pool and expanded like a web moving back and forth.

After nearly thirty minutes, the object started to disappear.

Thomas said bugs fly up to their cameras all the time, but this was further away.

"It was down on the ground but some of that webbing was longer and it made a funnel down into the pool. Whatever it was doing in the pool, I don't know," Thomas said.

The video was sent to MUFON, a UFO organization in Ohio. Officials at MUFON say it is one of the most fascinating videos they have seen in a while.

They are analyzing it, but they don't think it is a hoax. That's what Thomas' coworkers thought at first, until they saw the video their selves.

"We watched it on tape and to be honest I was so grateful that it was there so I could say it was real…it really happened," Thomas said.

On Wednesday, residents were walking in and out of the office complex to check out the must-see video.

"I have no idea. I've never seen anything like this. The electrical charges coming from it, it's truly unbelievable," said resident Curtis Kate.

But what it is remains a mystery for now. Something Thomas is OK with as long as it doesn't happen again.

The Conservancy of Southwest Florida also looked at the video. Coincidentally, the pool is closed for cleaning over the next few days.

www.youtube.com...

[yvid]

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Drop of water on the lens?

Would explain it I think.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Been covered already on ATS....sorry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video:

Edit: Search function on ATS sucks...been there, done that, and "found nothing" is something I always hear on ATS. So I did the manual search, found it on PAGE 8 in the A&U forum. Trying manual search sometimes helps

edit on 30-9-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video link and ATS link and edit comment

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Source video doesn't exist/doesn't load.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My money is on...bug on the lens!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
Been covered already on ATS....sorry

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video:

Edit: Search function on ATS sucks...been there, done that, and "found nothing" is something I always hear on ATS. So I did the manual search, found it on PAGE 8 in the A&U forum. Trying manual search sometimes helps

edit on 30-9-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video link and ATS link and edit comment

Sorry. Thread discontinued.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join