It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you have a one track mind? Get a room, not a track!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What happens when you are just so excited you can't wait to get to a hotel room with your lover? Do you:

A: Find a broom closet and go for records in small spaces?

B: Discover some out of the way spot no one will be around for 5 minutes or so (c'mon..that eager? It won't be an extended performance)

C: Plop down on active railroad tracks to do the dirty until run clean over by a train?

Well.... Lets see what our couple of honor did?

MOSCOW (RIA Novosti) - Local police say a middle-aged couple in central Ukraine was run over by a switcher locomotive while having sex on the tracks. According to the country's Interior Ministry, the woman died at the location while the man was hospitalized after losing both his legs.
Source

Now normally, it isn't nice to find amusement in the misadventure of others. Unless of course, that misadventure was entirely self created and no one unrelated to it was hurt by it. On some other sites they even give awards called a "Darwin Award" (For removing yourself from the gene pool before you could breed and make more). Given who got the full Darwin here and who simply got Runner up? I think they meet the breeding requirement. Someone ought to submit this to that other site as a qualified candidate for consideration.

How 'into it' do you have to be to NOT notice a 10' - 13' Engine coming down your track to squash you like a cartoon? Apparently, it was one heck of a time those two were having....until the climax, of course.

Darwin needed...Track 1! Clean-up needed...Track 1! err... I can't help it. Some accidents just hit that way. err... nvm... I leave this for consideration before I have any more pun here.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling a lot of vodka was involved here...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If we all could be so lucky to end our days in a similar fashion that makes international news.

Great we are now going to have to top that.

The urge to perpetuate the species is stronger in some than others i guess.
Mother nature can be cruel sometimes.
edit on 30-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
S+F for awesome thread title.

"the ground shook"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

"He railed her"

Oh gawd, look what you started

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From Wrabbit;
How 'into it' do you have to be to NOT notice a 10' - 13' Engine coming down your track to squash you like a cartoon? Apparently, it was one heck of a time those two were having....until the climax, of course.

I'd have to be a middle aged person living in the Ukraine
& leading a decidedly dreary life to miss that.

I sincerely hope they both were on the satisfied side of things

before it was lights out.

I do feel awful for them.
And the clean-up crew.

edit on 30-9-2013 by sealing because: sp

edit on 30-9-2013 by sealing because: diction

top topics

join