It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A matter of faith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

chadderson
reply to post by Tucket

Having faith is everything. To have faith is quite literally be willing to give your life for the peace of mind that god has given you. You must overcome obstacles, hurdles, situations, people, feelings in order to maintain it... but it is the greatest gift of all. You know by the heartstrings that are plucked and the emotions and feelings that arise whether you are in the wrong or right... you must listen.

To truly have faith is to life each day like its your last. It is to be willing to die for truth at any moment. It is the ability to take a bullet without taking an eye for an eye.

This wonderful paradox all falls into place in time, and you WILL be faithful before the moment you leave this earth.

The moment a man finds faith is comparable to the moment a tree begins its first node. Do not compare yourself to others because you can have everything in the world if you only have faith. The moment I myself found faith was the most moving emotional experience i have ever witnessed. It is the single most memorable moment and for good reason, it is the foundation of my faith. Experience is what generates faith, not reading it in a book. The book is merely the map in which you are allowed to witness the patterns, it opens your eyes/hearts/souls to what is coming to you so you can capture that moment in your memory and allow it to radiate and influence every movement thereafter.
edit on 30-9-2013 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

So you are saying that you would willingly martyr yourself if your faith was at stake?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
BTW sorry for replying so late people.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join