It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI interrogated man after comment about American “Police State” on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here's an interesting story of a man who is fearful of a Police State and his fears confirmed. The article alludes to the use of XKeyscore being used to collect the data from Facebook.

XKeyscore: NSA tool collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet' - With Slides

PoliceStateUSA.com

HUMBOLDT, AZ — A man says that within hours of making an impassioned post on Facebook, he was being interrogated by police and the FBI.

Blaine Cooper, 33, contacted policestateusa.com with a concerning story about how his sentiments posted on Facebook had drawn the attention of the federal government. He showed me the comment and told me that within 24-hours of posting it, he was being contacted by the police and FBI.

Blaine Coopers post on FB - Note: Instead of upload the hard to read image, I copied the text with bad grammar and spelling mistake.

(Depend's on the crime, I think some are justified, never mind that way to many laws, I know first hand how these asshole's tried to ruin my life, Having a badge seem's to be a free ride to be above the law but soon we may have to stand against a # load of federal agent's and cops in the war for freedom, so get ready we may not have choice, I have sincerely hope that never happen's and will do whatever I have to avoid it, but if it does, Im sure every American will have to do what they have to do to protect themeselves., Enough of the Naiz Police state, im fighting back on it, we have our militia's in place I hope officer's will stand with us because if it happen's lot's of people are going to die if there is an armed revolution, but what need's to be done is what need's to be done, those who sacrifice their freedom for security will deserve neither and loose both~benjamin franklin Unconstitutional laws are not laws, anything against the bill of right's is ground for revolution! Will the American people actually have to shoot Federal agent's and police officer's one day or will they stand with us!

Video Mr. Cooper posted before meeting with FBI

edit on 30-9-2013 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
America has both police and states....so wouldn't a police state be a relative description? I suppose I should go and make some cookies for the FBI when they arrive.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow... I think he had every right to say it...and they had absolutely no right to more than, perhaps, a phone inquiry to insure he wasn't foaming at the mouth and raging off to go postal. Obviously not....and he's not that far off everyone else, I think.

On the other hand? Oh... (facepalm) How could he be so foolish?

Oh.. how to word this well the first time.

If half of what he said in the post is true (and he proved it was) then what else he said in the post 100% assured he would have the outcome he got.

Enough of the Naiz Police state, im fighting back on it, we have our militia's in place I hope officer's will stand with us because if it happen's lot's of people are going to die if there is an armed revolution, but what need's to be done is what need's to be done, those who sacrifice their freedom for security will deserve neither and loose both~benjamin franklin Unconstitutional laws are not laws, anything against the bill of right's is ground for revolution! Will the American people actually have to shoot Federal agent's and police officer's one day or will they stand with us!

Lets look at that for the emphasis points I added....because he could be ANY one of US ...if we get stupid and lose our place in things to say more than we meant to or ever intended. He sure did. This DOES NOT make the response right. It DOES make it a cause and effect though. If you invite them, they WILL come.

Now, re-read the above with the emphasis added in the key places. I don't have to be a cop or an agent to know how to read something like one....and they just glanced over what isn't highlighted. They came and paid him a visit by reading the above...highlighted...version.

Don't invite who you don't want over for dinner, is my feeling. They really ARE that close. They really ARE watching...and proving that point WILL be a very very unhappy experience. I hope no one I know pushes that line like this, especially if no real intent was ever there. What a waste...and a record he'll unofficially 'officially' carry now for life, everywhere he goes that knows where to look.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Some things should not be posted on the net.

This happens to be a classic example.

I understand pissed...But what did he expect?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Yeah I agree with Wrabbit (including having a hard time wording this) his Facebook post had a lot of terrorist keywords in it. Other than that, yeah we live in a police state, it is getting worse, not better, every year. It will probably hit some kind of peak at some point that will be extremely nasty.

There are also a lot of hostilities towards white people, men and religious folks in general that are quite frankly prejudiced - although they are hiding under doublespeak. That may sound unrelated, but it isn't - if one or more of the major cultural groups in America is under attack politically but not allowed the chance to easily defend themselves politically, it leads to posts like this.
edit on 30-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The usual crew will defend this. Even though the idiot came as close as he could to threatening the lives of cops. Get used to it people, if you make comments that sound like threats online, you are risking being arrested.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thats priceless.

"Speak of the devil and he doth appear"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah well, not only was it foolish it was wrong.

The only way we can effect lasting and constructive change is through peaceful local legislative action.

In short, we have to start going to our town meetings and making level-headed demands for the reduction of unconstitutional and unnecessary official power.
edit on 30-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Peaceful local legislation? Sure. Have you seen the peaceful talks recently on the most important issues like Healthcare, war or gov spending, the deficit, and on and on...

When the President no longer listens to congress or the Senate, how peaceful a message are 'they' conveying?

I immediately pictured peaceful protesters being mauled and beaten on your post, it is certain we are on the eve of great changes and not even the Government employees are going to be excluded from this snow ball effect.

When UN troops come flooding our city streets, maybe then we can discuss peaceful localized legislation, you think?
edit on 30-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I used to believe that way too, if it were not for the deep seated corruption which started long before any of these challenges we now face were even an issue, I would agree fully. I do appreciate your innocence.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
3 words are the problem here: I'm fighting back
Everything else has a qualifier of some sort but not those 3 words.
I'm sure they asked him what he meant by that comment.
Everything else he wrote I've seen posted here countless times.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

(cough cough) Yeah... Peaceful (spits the word) legislation? Like... say...the REAL ID Act law in Missouri here?

You know, I was so proud of myself in November on something. I actually voted for two democrats. Not one. Two! Oh..That isn't what made me happy. Not a bit..lol... I was rather proud of myself because I felt I was actually getting beyond the partisan programming in deed, not just word. So..I voted for Nixon and then I voted for the Lt. Governor as a Republican...so they'd balance each other out.

Little could I..or anyone..have guessed, our Governor would openly and flagrantly violate our own black letter state laws (Real ID) Veto a tax CUT our state desperately needs....crap on the tax rebate checks that again, are outright state law if he can't read so well ....Not to mention the worst part? At least as of awhile back? Nixon had not and WOULD not even MEET with the Lt. Gov. on policy or matters of state direction for it. We didn't elect a balanced executive ...we elected a dictator with a Court Jester sidekick.

I finally vote a Democrat because the man seemed to have done a fair job last time..as any Governors go lately...and it becomes the largest regret I've had in a state race since I moved here from California. We vote a Governor, we get a law breaker who is proud of it and flaunts it.

.......indeed. Peaceful process is a tough one to pronounce some days, ain't it?

link   

You know your living in a Police State when your being questioned about comments about a Police State....

link   

antar

Peaceful local legislation? Sure. Have you seen the peaceful talks recently on the most important issues like Healthcare, war or gov spending, the deficit, and on and on...

When the President no longer listens to congress or the Senate, how peaceful a message are 'they' conveying?

I immediately pictured peaceful protesters being mauled and beaten on your post, it is certain we are on the eve of great changes and not even the Government employees are going to be excluded from this snow ball effect.

When UN troops come flooding our city streets, maybe then we can discuss peaceful localized legislation, you think?
edit on 30-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

What about this do you not understand?

Go to your town meetings and city halls and lobby for the removal of most official powers and officials. Once that is done, you proceed up the beanstalk with the assistance of the remaining officials sympathetic to restoring the constitution. It will take time but, we have plenty of it since we don't have enough work and aren't likely to for another couple of years. By the time we reach the point of achieving results at the state level we will be in good shape to challenge the bloated federal monstrosity with a leaderless but united austerity movement.

I won't say 'Bob's your uncle' but, it isn't complicated, just hard work. Is it worth it to everyone?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Doesnt the fact he was interrogated sort of prove his point?

I just wonder when the general population will realise the police state already built up around them.

And when they do, I get the distinct impression they wont be able to pull their heads out of their iPhones and iPads and other devices long enough to even care about it anyway.

"Hey have you seen this funny cat pic?"

edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmMon, 30 Sep 2013 13:39:35 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

greencmp

The only way we can effect lasting and constructive change is through peaceful local legislative action.

In short, we have to start going to our town meetings and making level-headed demands for the reduction of unconstitutional and unnecessary official power.

What we have to do is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans. They do not represent us. When are sheeple going to figure that out?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

groingrinder

greencmp

What we have to do is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans. They do not represent us. When are sheeple going to figure that out?

Many can see through the rep/dem two sided coin, but the real question is how do you propose to topple the regime to instigate a "new way" and what do you propose is the "new way"?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

What is the alternative? I mean, seriously... What would you suggest? If we boycott the vote entirely then local issues from bonds to school board seats go with no say of ours as well. Important and real meaningful things like that which do impact daily life.

Yes..there hasn't been a viable 3rd since Ross Perot, and they made absolutely certain by changes in the law about 3rd parties after him, it'd be a cold day in a hot place before it came that close again.

Given that....and since it seems getting people moving at the community level to TAKE back the system from the primary/caucus on-up is like asking people to extract their own teeth for fun? I'm running out of ideas that do more than make noise and bring short term personal satisfaction with nothing accomplished for it?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Jefferton

The usual crew will defend this. Even though the idiot came as close as he could to threatening the lives of cops. Get used to it people, if you make comments that sound like threats online, you are risking being arrested.

Absolutely correct! I agree 100% with this statement. This is now the society we live in and as harsh and unfortunate as it is... it's our own fault for being "armchair" politicians! We sit in our comfy chairs, in our climate controlled homes, eating processed, pre-packaged snack foods while we furiously TYPE our opinions onto our computer screens in forums filled with like-minded people who are all doing the same!

Before you flame me for this, allow me to say that I am one of you, them, US! Here I sit typing this while feeling pure shame for doing NOTHING of real significance to effectively change the world my children are growing up in. I have never attended one town hall meeting, hell I have never even been to a PTO meeting even though I complain at nauseum about the public school system!!

BUT... I feel there is a very real reason for this phenomenon; FEAR! We are a community on these boards (even with varying views on the issues), in the "real" world we are alone! We feel a sense of camaraderie on ATS, but feel like an outcast or black sheep in any public arena. I have been a part of a few attempts at organizing small groups for change, however they always seem to lose steam and fizzle out as the time for launch draws near. I wouldn't even know where to begin in the "real" world to effect change. Write my congressman? pft!! Sign a petition? Who would start it?

We have effectively been backed into a corner by TPTB with their fear mongering! I would rather sit here and read about Comet ISON, Solar Filament Eruptions, Government Shutdowns, FEMA Region III (which I'm in lol) and get the same chills I get from a good horror movie than I would tempt the Government into tearing apart the bubble I live in with my loving children and husband! Thus I don't post anything risque on FB or any other public social media outlet. I may ring some bells on here from time to time, but I still go relatively unnoticed... the proof is in the amount (or lack there of) of attention any of my threads receive

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

greencmp

I agree with you mostly but honestly, there aren't too many peaceful revolutions are there? The reason violence is usually necessary isn't because the people are thirsty for blood, it's because those that hold the power are unwilling to accept change that strips them of some or all of that power and faced with that decision, they clutch onto it with all the strength in their tyrannical little fingers forcing the hand of the will of the people.

Legislation is great but it only works when whatever government is in power, adheres to law, ask yourself...... Does ours?
edit on 30-9-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join