It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

[Col Alexander, I enjoyed reading your book Myths, Conspiracies and Realities.

My question is about John Podesta. Now that he has a job back in the White House in Washington DC can we expect an official statement confirming his current knowledge of UFO's ? ]

edit on 7-1-2014 by whatwasthat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello John Alexander,

Around late November 2013, I had an experience that I cannot shake. I have, till now, dismissed the incident as a combination of medication and sleep deprivation. However, I can no longer disregard the experience as I have a deep rooted belief in its actual occurrence and not merely a conjuring of my mind.

These are my accounts...

I lives in New Mexico when this occurred. Last year I had been in a pretty serious car accident. I had been driving back home from school on the interstate when the car in front of me came to an abrupt stop. I had some distance so I quickly slowed and tried to pull over to the side - but somehow my tire hit dirt, the SUV made a 180 turn, and then continued to roll over 4 or 5 times into the freeway median. Aside from being sore from the jerk around, I was not severely injured. Still, my physician prescribed me OxyContin for the pain I did have.

At this point, I didn't have a car (as it had been totaled) so I was taking the train to school and back. It was finals week and I had quite a lot on my plate. I am ADHD so I have a prescription for Adderall; I was struggling with depression at the time and had Prozac 10mg, a pretty mild dose; I have a prescription benzo for panic attacks and had a presentation that day; and lastly, I had a mild muscle relaxer from the accident aswell. Having confessed this long list of Rx I know how easy it is to dismiss anything which follows as pharmaceutically induced, that aside I hope you continue reading and consider the possibility of the encounter (I know I have tried to convince myself of such being the case).

Anyhow, at the start of the day in question, I took my meds at 10:30am which included 20mg of adderall (which I took on a regular basis) 1mg of benzo, 5mg of OxyContin, 10mg of Prozac, and 1 muscle relaxer. Honestly, I felt fine the remainder of the day. A little pain, but nothing unbearable. At this point it was around 6:30pm and I had been held up in a class talking with my professor. I realized this and explained that I had to leave as I needed to catch the bus to catch the train on-time.

As I stepped outside it was getting pretty dark and it was still snowing, as it had been all week, and I was rather cold. The campus was pretty empty aside from a few students heading to the mess hall, and all the street lamps where on. This is where the strange part happened...

In order to get to the Main Street you must first cross a campus street/intersection. As I approached the intersection I saw a bush, bare of all leaves, rustling under the street lamp near the sidewalk. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I noticed it was not windy at all and the light snow had been falling straight down, uninterrupted by any breeze. As a got closer and could see the bush more clearly, still being across the campus intersection, I saw that the bare bush looked more so to being eaten from - like something was pulling twigs off of it, but nothing was there. Then I saw it. It was a large quadrupedal being roughly the size of a male wolf. It resembled a wolf crossed with a horse and had almost tentacle like emissions from it's back. The most descriptive part of this being is that it was transparent. It was as if I was looking at an ice sculpture, or a glass statue. At this point I had to stop walking. I stood and took a deep breathe and closed my eyes, looked up to the sky and told myself I must be hallucinating from the medications I had taken that morning. After shaking my head. I look back in the beasts direction and it was still there. At this point I see the beast stop ruffling the bush and turn to me. I get the feeling that it has become aware to the fact that I can see it and just stares at me. (During this experience I never felt fear, or a sense of danger - in fact I was mostly in awe with the occasional denial.) I take a few steps towards the creature, still not having crossed the campus intersection, and I stop. This is when the beast began to walk straight towards me and without thinking much I start to walk towards it. It moved so naturally, as an animal would, with its tentacles coming from it's back almost like flames. We are about 8 feet apart from each other when I see it turn it's head to notice something; a car. The headlights lit it's body up like a flashlight would light up a transparent glass figurine, defusing the light as such. I come to my senses and turn to the car. I find myself standing midway in the campus intersection as a girl gives me the look to get out of the street, as she was at the intersection stop sign. I quickly turn back to where the beast had been standing only to see it retreating into the distance of a decent light parking lot. I investigated and I did see tracks in the snow but was sure any animal could have made them.

I am not quite sure what to make of the experience for I am a very logical person and don't believe in the supernatural or spiritual. Yet, I can seem to forget this happening because it felt so real and vivid. It has been the closest to religious experience I've ever had and I don't know what to make of it. I'd love to know what it was and if others have seen such things.

Ps I didn't catch my train so I had to wait for the last one a couple of hours later.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnAlexander

Haven't made up my mind, but do seem to be some pretty nasty beings out there.

please elaborate on what you have seen,we want to know what you saw and why you thought it was nasty

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMultiSingularCat
The Greys are not so much aliens from outer space but they are more likely us from the future ...

These Greys are ... in another time lime ... which is a future time line, 1000s of years into the future from our own ...

Then they came back into our own time line ... to do whatever they are doing now

In the future time line, they had to space travel to some far reaches of space to set up their domain ...

A domain that is like a Dimension that is in a Super-Singularity type continuum ...

In that Continuum ... there is something rather wierd or strange ...

there is neither a past or a present or a future ...

it is as if ... the past or present or future are all happening at once or all some how inter connected together into one super singularity

And these greys live there in this continuum in space that they set up

Some of them dont have bodies like we do ... they dont have physical bodies at all ...

but yet their essence exist as a collective whole ... like a vast collected consciousness in this super singularity

I think we tired to send a ship out there into their part of space ... into their domain

But because time is neither the past or present or future ... those folks of ours when they go into this continuum ... they will be in for the ride of their lives ...

That domain or continuum of the greys ... super singularity ... it is alive ... some how ... it is conscious ...

That domain or continuum of the greys ... is like a living ... conscious ... collective whole ... in space and time ... that is neither ... the past ... the present or the future ... it is like everything is all in one super singularity ... and it is alive ...

Furthermore, "The Greys" themselves are at total war with "The Grand/Supreme Architect" ...

Why ???

Because a Long Long Long time ago, before there was even anything in existence here or there ...

The "Grand / Supreme Architect" laid out the "Original First Run" ... of "This whole entire story" ...

The Original First Run of the story is the "only story run" that "Is acceptable by the Grand / Supreme Architect" ...

The Grand / Supreme Architect ... is a perfect entity ... and so the first run is supporsed to be the only acceptable run of the story

This is why there is only 1 run ...

Just as the original run story started, it ended as well in no time at all ...

After the story ended ... "everything in the original story that is in accordance" with the Grand / Supreme Architect ... lives onwards ...

These entities lives onwards outside the confines of the "original story", but esentially within the confines of the Grand / Supreme Architect ...

These entities lives onwards within the plans of the Grand / Supreme Architect as well ...

If you are in accordance with your maker ... of course, your maker will keep your presences within its domain ...

Everything that is "Not in accordance" with the original story run ... does not exist within the confines of the Grand / Supreme Architect

When the Grand / Supreme Architect told the story of the first run into existence ... there were safe guards and limitations being placed

there safe guards and limitations take form of Limitations in "Temporal Real Estate" ...

There are countless other safe guards and limitations ...

So the story goes that some of the entities within the story did not like the story at all ...

so they rebel ... against the story teller ...

The Greys are one of these entities that rebelled against the story teller ...

For the Greys it is a constant battle in time to keep their existence ... within their own ... against the tide of safe guards and limitations of the story teller ...

The struggle within these "Temporal Real Estates" is one such battle by the Greys ...

The Greys ... simply wanted to re-write their own version of the story ... by changing time ...

And because the "first original run" is the only acceptable version of the story by the Grand / Supreme Architect ...

Anything else is "not acceptable" ...

All these entities who rebel against the story teller ... will thus not exist within the plans or confines "outside of the story"

All the entities who did not rebel against the story teller ... they exist in the plans and confines "outside of the entire story"

So in "Our small portion of this entire story"

->>> "Did you rebel against the story teller" ???

->>> "Or did you follow in accordance with the story of the story teller" ???

The Greys "ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR VERY LIVES" trying to re-write their own version of the story ...

When the story is told and ends ... so does the greys ...

They exist no where else ...

Everything that is not in accordance ends outside of the story

Everything that is in accordance lives outside of the story ... in the further plans and confines of the story teller ...

I am sorry but that is just how it the story goes ...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nitro67

My close friend stated these were in use for black ops guys in 80s Nicarragua in order to train them. Halo with NLP combo if memory serves...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i dont know if you are a spam -The creator of this post-

if you sort topics by flags, you will find the same topic "my name is blah blah ask me anything"
Tom Carey
John Alexander
Nick Pope
George Knapp

who else are you inventing???

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bittiyo

who else are you inventing???

Michael Aquino?

I think you are on to something.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMultiSingularCat
The Greys are not so much aliens from outer space but they are more likely us from the future ...

These Greys are ... in another time lime ... which is a future time line, 1000s of years into the future from our own ...

Then they came back into our own time line ... to do whatever they are doing now

In the future time line, they had to space travel to some far reaches of space to set up their domain ...

A domain that is like a Dimension that is in a Super-Singularity type continuum ...

In that Continuum ... there is something rather wierd or strange ...

there is neither a past or a present or a future ...

it is as if ... the past or present or future are all happening at once or all some how inter connected together into one super singularity

And these greys live there in this continuum in space that they set up

Some of them dont have bodies like we do ... they dont have physical bodies at all ...

but yet their essence exist as a collective whole ... like a vast collected consciousness in this super singularity

I think we tired to send a ship out there into their part of space ... into their domain

But because time is neither the past or present or future ... those folks of ours when they go into this continuum ... they will be in for the ride of their lives ...

That domain or continuum of the greys ... super singularity ... it is alive ... some how ... it is conscious ...

That domain or continuum of the greys ... is like a living ... conscious ... collective whole ... in space and time ... that is neither ... the past ... the present or the future ... it is like everything is all in one super singularity ... and it is alive ...

The odd and weird thing about the grey's domain is that there are countless such domains in the multiverse ...

There is this set of short formula that commands each multiverse ...

Because there are an infinite number of multiverse ... Each formula corresponds to command each multiverse

If you write down the formula on paper and change it according to each multiverse that it commands

you can alter each corresponding formula at the speed of light in all directions and you wont even scratch the surface of how big infinity is ... how big the grey's multiverse is ...

the formula just keeps changing accordingly ... to the domain that it commands ...

until infinity ... even the speed of light is no match for how vast the domain is

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join