It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello John,

Do you know if remote viewing has been used along with cyber warfare to accomplish goals?
(For example in a case like Stuxnet)
If you don't know of any cases, what are your thoughts on combining the two?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

+1 more 
link   

Soylent Green Is People

Welcome, Dr. Alexander. Thanks for taking the time to be here.

From a sociology/anthropology standpoint, do you feel that many (obviously not all) people who ascribe to conspiracy theories do so out of a "victim mentality" -- i.e., the need for some people to blame forces that are out of their control (such as a big bad shadow government) for what they perceive to be a life unfulfilled?

edit on 9/30/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: sppelling

Think you are basically right. Of course, just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you. However, the vast majority fall into the category you mentioned.

link   

JohnAlexander

RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by greencmp

Hi John
Thankyou for your time and responses.

Question:
What have you seen/experienced that convinces you that we are being visited by ET/ID's?

Who are they?

thankyou

Have no idea. Believe the ETH is too simple and does not match observations. I can't answer whom where, or why - and they may be the wrong questions.

question:

What does match observations in your opinion? What is your best take on the origin of the strangest and clearly physical UFO's?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

John your thoughts on the militarization of the police forces and ad hock organizations tasked for crowd control inside the U.S. borders. Is this a normal evolution of cause and effect or have the inside circles of power that you might be aware of deemed it is essential for the survival of the republic or their own power structures? There have been many articles about all the alphabet agencies being armed and around here one report of the government buying over 1.7 billion rounds of hollow point ammo got many people's attention.. Comment if you care to or have an opinion?

Like you I have the benefit of a long hindsight which to my memory never included a Swat team plus backup for something that before was taken care of by a Mayberry Sherriff...? Anyway thanks for joining the sight for a few questions and hope it is entertaining for you as I know it will be for us... Salute

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I would agree with your statement in that UFOs are real and that the explanation is probably a very complex one and my question which may or not be connected to this, have you ever spoken with anyone (or even heard rumours) of possible ancient sites being discovered in which technology(or something that we have had no knowledge of yet is significant) has ever been found?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Ok....I do have a question based on your OP here. You are extremely well educated/traveled/experienced in multiple areas. The greatest of which appears to be militarily. You stated you contributed to a book on biological warfare. In your opinion, what is the greatest threat to the human race (from a biological warfare standpoint), what are the implications of such a threat, how likely is that threat to occur and what nations would be capable of releasing such a weapon?

Good question. Of course the greatest threat to mankind is humans. More to your point, the old Soviet program had a mix and match capability. That is, they could develop cocktails with several different agents. With more than 50 to choose from, there would be no viable protection. Read Ken Alibek - was was the deputy director of the program. On my web site under articles you can find and download an entire book on the future of BW.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm glad you are here.

Thanks for taking our questions.

You have stated that you have had experience with shamans and healers around the world.
What can you tell us about these experiences?
(and were you yourself or someone you know healed?)
Have you noticed any theme or commonality that runs with the authentic ones?

I'm sure there are many 'fakes' out there.
Also, those who have spiritual forces around them that are not good.
When the non-authentic ones are involved .. have you seen people 'get worse'
instead of better ... or nothing at all happen?

You mentioned John of God in Brazil.
Tell us about him.
Also - How about people who are healers in the Northern Western Hemisphere?

I have one person in particular in mind but I don't know if I am allowed to post the name.
I'd like an opinion on her (if you have one). Some guidance from a moderator on this
would be helpful.

I'm only supposed to ask one question at a time ... So I'm asking about the healers and shamans .... but my question sort of has many levels to it.
Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome Mr Alexander,

I ask everyone this, given half the chance. Do you believe aliens walk amongst us? Have you met any?

I know they do and I have to live my life as normal as possible with that knowledge.

hx

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

gortex

Colonel Alexander
To the best of your knowledge have we been visited by ET , have you seen any evidence that would suggest that an off world intelligence has ever visited this planet .

Thanks

Again, I come down against the ETH as it is too simple. There have been reports of interactions between humans, and sentient non-human beings throughout recorded history. Only a fraction include UFOs.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

Broom
Regarding your statement about seeing strange things. What is the most unusual experience you have ever encountered? Thank you for your time, and response.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Broom because: (no reason given)

That would be hard to say as I have had many unusual experiences. Twice in Mongolia we had things just show up physically that have no explanation.

I would love to know more about this. Could you direct me to further reading, please?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hello Mr. Alexander, Welcome to ATS!

I don't have a question for you at this time. I have read your bio and it is truly impressive. I will be visiting your websites shortly and I thank you for the links.

I would just like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to participate in this AMA here at ATS, it is very much appreciated by everyone here.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

Vasa Croe
Ok....I do have a question based on your OP here. You are extremely well educated/traveled/experienced in multiple areas. The greatest of which appears to be militarily. You stated you contributed to a book on biological warfare. In your opinion, what is the greatest threat to the human race (from a biological warfare standpoint), what are the implications of such a threat, how likely is that threat to occur and what nations would be capable of releasing such a weapon?

Good question. Of course the greatest threat to mankind is humans. More to your point, the old Soviet program had a mix and match capability. That is, they could develop cocktails with several different agents. With more than 50 to choose from, there would be no viable protection. Read Ken Alibek - was was the deputy director of the program. On my web site under articles you can find and download an entire book on the future of BW.

Many thanks! Will check it out this week. And will probably have more questions because of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

nitro67
"Taught metal bending" Whoa....what? Please explain how this can work and also how you taught it. I am a fan of people like Andrija Puharich who of course brought Uri Geller to the states and the limelight with his ability to bend metal...sometimes. Also of Tom Bearden who I have only heard briefly discuss this ability and mentions that when you get both sides of the brain hemispheres to create an area of interference, don't ask me how you do that; you get strange effects...scalar interferometry, do you know anything about this line of thinking/physics?

I personally know/knew all of these people. You might check the new book on Uri Geller or the BBC program. Jack Houck, who unfortunately died earlier this year, developed a process we used. Check his web site which is still up.

Tom is a bit more problematic as he creates new definitions for words that are commonly accepted in science.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Welcome Mr. Alexander to ATS

Do you have any reason to believe that humans have far more physic abilities than they are aware?

Finally, Is it possible that our lack of Psychic/telepathic experience is the only factor that stands in the way of humans making contact with non-earth visitation?

Thank you Sir and Enjoy your visit!

Tom
edit on 30-9-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Again, I come down against the ETH as it is too simple.

In that case do you prefer the Extra Dimensional Hypothesis ? , and if that's the case are we talking spiritual or physical ?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

seagull
First of all... Welcome to our mad little house. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Second...an observation/comment. I did not know reindeer lived in Mongolia. Cool. Learn something new everyday...

Now my question.

In your various investigations of the paranormal, specifically shamans, and other mystic sorts, what percentage do you think are actually legit, or conversely, frauds.

This should be a fascinating thread. Again, welcome.

Good question and no one knows. I do point out that hoaxes are NOT benign, though many of the perpetrators seem to think so. Makes the signal to noise problem very difficult.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks John for being here.
Would I be correct in surmising that, The MIB's ( Men in Black )
are either Angels or Priests of our Lord Jesus Christ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, so far your thread is really interesting. I am intrigued by the objects appearing in Mongolia and by your remarks that UFO's are real and complex. Exciting stuff! I am going to have to buy your book, I can tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Xtraeme
Hi John,

I am curious to what extent you participated in MASINT/ARGUS related operations, and whether you are aware if data fusion systems were ever crossed over to look at the UFO problem. I understand you can't talk about intelligence systems in detail. However I would appreciate if you could address whether you know of any automated tracking system like Hessdalen, Project Pennine, or UFO Capture in use (past or present) by the DoD to try and grab multiple source inputs to better figure out what people are seeing.

Also, assuming there is such a system, I am curious if this may have factored into the decision to close Blue Book? I know MCIAXO-3 and the other UFO projects were run on a shoestring budget. So I am not optimistic. It would just be nice to think the intelligence community used all the assets at its disposal. Any information you're willing to share will be immensely helpful as I move forward with a project I've been developing since 2009'ish (you might find it interesting).

Finally, with regards to,

My book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, is based on an ad hoc group I formed decades ago to study the topic.

Was that related to the DIA project Howard Blum spoke about in "Out There?" Even if you didn't participate in that project, I would be curious if you could perhaps fill in some holes.

Thanks for joining us here John! You are about the only sane voice left talking about UFOs,
-Xt
edit on 2013-9-30 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

Always loved that cartoon. Many questions here. Blue Book was exactly what the USAF wanted. Make the problem go away. DOD does defense/security. The question to Condon was threat, not reality of UFOs. Since there has not been an invasion by ET, he seems to have been right (partially). As for Blum, he stated more than he knew. Even heard he got the topic wrong as Hersch had pointed him toward RV not UFOs.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

jasmine23
Hello Mr. Alexander and welcome i only have one question if UFOs are real and extraterrestrial in nature why would the government keep denying that anything is going on especially when it involves our airspace and also injury to the citizens Cash-Landrum case.If that wasn't a UFO that caused radiation sickness in Betty Cash then it was a secret military craft that of course the Air Force isn't going to owned up to and deny anything even when Betty went to them and asked for answers.I think it is cowardly of our government to withhold information

This is the main thesis of the book. And Cash-Landrum is addressed specifically. Bottom line - it was not ours. Biggest issue is the USG doesn't care about UFOs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join