It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Silencers DO EXIST when it comes to the topic but whether they are MiB is another story. And of course, alien MiB is a third story, one hard to believe. Afterall what does it take some country musician to fabricate a story of MiB encounter and present it on a show full of speculative elements like 'UFO Hunters'

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great Job Dr. A.

I doubt if we could have conceptualized the real truth anyway; it's just too damn weird.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

maryhinge

JohnAlexander

crawdad1914
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Welcome!

The chemtrail conspiracy theory, any truth to all that?

I find the chemtrail conspiracy to be nonsense. The USAF doesn't have sufficient aircraft to support current missions. If these chemtrails are poising people as claimed, where are the victims?

Follow the logistics and the whole CT falls apart.

what if the chemicals were added to the fuel???????????????????

Wouldn't work due to how a jet engine operates.. It would shorten turbine life like a mo-fo. When we see airlines crapping out turbines everyday, then you need to be worried (about the turbines - they are heavy).

The chemical after-trace of the CT claims are more likely are result of industrial pollution and not CT.

But I'm sure the company(s) responsible for the contamination are happy that we believe this stuff.

Silly fact - Contrails do effect the Earth - no chemical needed. Contrails and the Sept 11
edit on 2-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: spelling

edit on 2-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added underline

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

My book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, is based on an ad hoc group I formed decades ago to study the topic. Participants came from all services, several intelligence agencies, and aerospace industries. All members had very high security clearances. Contrary to popular mythology we found no ultra-secret organization lurking in the background. Excluding the names of individuals involved that already have not self-identified, I have no prohibitions in answering any questions you might have about the topic.

I have not read your book. Just a summary of its conclusions. You seem to conclude there is no cover-up conspiracy on UFOs yet you think there is something real to the subject.

My question to you is: Given your opinion that something real was happening, do you think anybody you talked to was lying about what they knew? Do you believe these men would actually have told you anything that could possibly get them into trouble?

When we hear of people who come forward publicly and give testimony like the late astronaut Gordon Cooper who claimed he sent film of a landed UFO off somewhere in which that film disappeared, do you believe there to be no cover-up apparatus behind that act or that Cooper was himself lying or mistaken on this reported incident of his?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dr. Alexander,

The thing that I always look to is that for thousands of years, virtually all cultures around the world that have never met, spoken, exchanged stories or even known about the others existence in many cases all have very similar legends, stories, etc in regards to things like aliens, UFO's, bigfoot, etc...

So either these people who have never met all have made up the exact same thing, or there has to be some type of truth to these things. I find it harder to believe that all of these cultures miraculously came up with the same stories and legends than I do in believing there is some truth to these.

In regards to aliens specifically, how is it possible for ancient tribes, such as the Dogon people in a remote village in Africa to know about the Sirius star when science hadn't even discovered it at the time since it is not visible except when using powerful telescopes which were not invented yet? All of the details they said were many years later shown to be exactly right, and they told them this knowledge was provided to them by a people who lived on that star...

I am sure there are many more examples of this in ancient cultures having knowledge of things they couldn't possibly have known at the time, and it seems rather far fetched to believe they could have come up with this information by themselves...

Also, how do you explain other high ranking military officials and NASA employees that have come out and stated that aliens are very real?

Thanks for your time,

Matt
edit on 2-10-2013 by matter2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
1. Any evidence of ET's being spiritual beings, spirit guides or guardians?
2. Is communication with these beings through remote viewing or dmt a reality ?
3. NDE's - Do you have any idea why some people have NDE's and other do not.
4.OBE are they real ?
5. If life after death exists where do we go , hell ,heaven or reincarnation or combination of the above?

thankyou

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello John,

I like your photo, is that on the Nepal side?

Hypothetically, If a person knew that Telekinesis was real, they would also know the science/physics being taught around the globe was missing some essential information.

Have you come across any unclassified material you could share that scientifically explains the mechanics of events like this?

Thank you,
Ben

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Dr. Alexander,
If I meet an intelligent extra terrestrial that I can communicate with while the government is shut down, should I just take him to a police station or the White House or where?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

JRCrowley

Hello, Mr. Alexander. It's great to see you here! Many of us have heard a lot about you. Apparently you are somewhat of an intimidating presence.

Can you please tell us the one secret that you would like to know the answer to?

Sure, What is the meaning of life;-) And a whole bunch of other things.

I may not be as wise a Salomon aka King Solomon, but i can answer this one for you.

The meaning to life is to give other peoples lives meaning.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

tigerhours
Hello John,

I like your photo, is that on the Nepal side?

Hypothetically, If a person knew that Telekinesis was real, they would also know the science/physics being taught around the globe was missing some essential information.

Have you come across any unclassified material you could share that scientifically explains the mechanics of events like this?

Thank you,
Ben

Actually the photo is on the Tibetan side

Our experience with PKMB does suggest something is missing

There are several guesses, but they have nothing to do with classification

edit on 10-5-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

covertpanther

corsair00
Last year, an episode of Jesse Ventura's 'Conspiracy Theory' aired which showed an interview between Ventura and yourself which highlighted Bigelow Aerospace, MUFON and Skinwalker Ranch. You admitted on the show that you were the one to help set up having FAA UFO reports sent directly to you. It was also revealed that Robert Bigelow has bought into MUFON, which is a public enterprise devoted to tracking UFO sightings. The question has hung in the air as to exactly why you and Bigelow are so interested in gathering and keeping this data private.

Recently, your friend, Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, has gone on the record to state that the source of the UFO sightings mentioned in your book 'UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, Realities' are of covert, top secret aircraft that just so happen to be in the classic design of "flying saucers". The same type of craft which are often sighted at places like Skinwalker Ranch - which is private land owned by Robert Bigelow, of Bigelow Aerospace.

Is it possible that there is a very good reason for the enigmatic secrecy, such as a genuine ET threat that you are protecting the public from finding out about and working on behind the scenes? A hint or clue will suffice.

After watching the Jesse Ventura episode, with Jesse interviewing you - after studying your body language, and manner in responding to Mr. Ventura, I now have my own opinions about you and what you are about.

I have no questions I would care to ask you, nor any further comments. I will leave this thread now.

Thank you Corsair

Guess you are a behavioral science expert. However, before reading my "body language" there are few things that might be useful to know. Foremost, the official interview was over and I was getting up to take off the mike. That's when the ambush occurred with a question for a sniping PA on the sidelines. Before the interview I had been given a list of questions. The topic was to be about civilianization of space, and not Skinwalker Ranch. Since both Burt Rutan and Bob Bigelow are friends that made sense. In fact, I was at Mojave when Burt first announced SpaceShipOne and the White Knight, and again when he put Mike Melville into space for the first time. (Next to me then was Captain James T. Kirk.) Contrary to both pre and post comments from Braverman, this was a setup. I was most surprised when this program aired. I'll tell you the same thing I told Jesse on air "Your Bull# filter doesn't work very well."

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Whateva69

JohnAlexander

JRCrowley

Hello, Mr. Alexander. It's great to see you here! Many of us have heard a lot about you. Apparently you are somewhat of an intimidating presence.

Can you please tell us the one secret that you would like to know the answer to?

Sure, What is the meaning of life;-) And a whole bunch of other things.

I may not be as wise a Salomon aka King Solomon, but i can answer this one for you.

The meaning to life is to give other peoples lives meaning.

Love and harmony
Whateva

That is one possibility. "Unfortunately most people view it as I got mine screw you" and act accordingly. Too bad most don't agree with your approach.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

FryEvans
Dr. Alexander,
If I meet an intelligent extra terrestrial that I can communicate with while the government is shut down, should I just take him to a police station or the White House or where?

Taking ET to Washington would be counterproductive. There is no intelligent life there!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

hamishsubedei
1. Any evidence of ET's being spiritual beings, spirit guides or guardians?
2. Is communication with these beings through remote viewing or dmt a reality ?
3. NDE's - Do you have any idea why some people have NDE's and other do not.
4.OBE are they real ?
5. If life after death exists where do we go , hell ,heaven or reincarnation or combination of the above?

thankyou

1. That is open to question and I'll leave it up to individuals to sort out.
2. There are those who believe it can be done. (read Strassman)
3. No, but why do some people get well and other not. Believe this is a factor of individual variability.
4. Yes
5. That's a philosophical question and I'll leave it up to others to figure out.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

matter2003
Dr. Alexander,

The thing that I always look to is that for thousands of years, virtually all cultures around the world that have never met, spoken, exchanged stories or even known about the others existence in many cases all have very similar legends, stories, etc in regards to things like aliens, UFO's, bigfoot, etc...

So either these people who have never met all have made up the exact same thing, or there has to be some type of truth to these things. I find it harder to believe that all of these cultures miraculously came up with the same stories and legends than I do in believing there is some truth to these.

In regards to aliens specifically, how is it possible for ancient tribes, such as the Dogon people in a remote village in Africa to know about the Sirius star when science hadn't even discovered it at the time since it is not visible except when using powerful telescopes which were not invented yet? All of the details they said were many years later shown to be exactly right, and they told them this knowledge was provided to them by a people who lived on that star...

I am sure there are many more examples of this in ancient cultures having knowledge of things they couldn't possibly have known at the time, and it seems rather far fetched to believe they could have come up with this information by themselves...

Also, how do you explain other high ranking military officials and NASA employees that have come out and stated that aliens are very real?

Thanks for your time,

Matt
edit on 2-10-2013 by matter2003 because: (no reason given)

There have been strange occurrence recorded throughout human history. One problem is that they are NOT all the same, though similarities do seem to be there - but usually when we go back in history and selective look at the data.

I've been to the Dogons and that's not quite what they said. Most of the interpretations comes from whites who attempted to explain what they heard. The facts are still very interesting.

Throughout the USG, just as in the civilian world, there are a significant number of people who have seen UFOs or had what they believe to be alien encounters. This is a key issue in my book regarding the difference between personal beliefs and institutional responsibilities. That said, I've noted that several POTUS have already said UFOs are real. I'm wondering how many times that needs to be said before the true believers (Steve's) acknowledge that disclosure has happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Frith

JohnAlexander

My book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, is based on an ad hoc group I formed decades ago to study the topic. Participants came from all services, several intelligence agencies, and aerospace industries. All members had very high security clearances. Contrary to popular mythology we found no ultra-secret organization lurking in the background. Excluding the names of individuals involved that already have not self-identified, I have no prohibitions in answering any questions you might have about the topic.

I have not read your book. Just a summary of its conclusions. You seem to conclude there is no cover-up conspiracy on UFOs yet you think there is something real to the subject.

My question to you is: Given your opinion that something real was happening, do you think anybody you talked to was lying about what they knew? Do you believe these men would actually have told you anything that could possibly get them into trouble?

When we hear of people who come forward publicly and give testimony like the late astronaut Gordon Cooper who claimed he sent film of a landed UFO off somewhere in which that film disappeared, do you believe there to be no cover-up apparatus behind that act or that Cooper was himself lying or mistaken on this reported incident of his?

This is response 101 and is addressed in detail in the book. Is it a possibility; I suppose so, but I put the probability at extremely low. That is because of the multitude of statements, context, and the physical evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

maryhinge

JohnAlexander

crawdad1914

Welcome!

The chemtrail conspiracy theory, any truth to all that?

I find the chemtrail conspiracy to be nonsense. The USAF doesn't have sufficient aircraft to support current missions. If these chemtrails are poising people as claimed, where are the victims?

Follow the logistics and the whole CT falls apart.

what if the chemicals were added to the fuel???????????????????

Wouldn't work due to how a jet engine operates.. It would shorten turbine life like a mo-fo. When we see airlines crapping out turbines everyday, then you need to be worried (about the turbines - they are heavy).

The chemical after-trace of the CT claims are more likely are result of industrial pollution and not CT.

But I'm sure the company(s) responsible for the contamination are happy that we believe this stuff.

Silly fact - Contrails do effect the Earth - no chemical needed. Contrails and the Sept 11
edit on 2-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: spelling

edit on 2-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added underline

In addition, there would have to be tens of thousands of people in on this CT. Fuel sample are continuously taken to avoid contamination that could damage the engines or cause failure. Sorry, but logistics alone belies the chemtrail CT.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

Throughout the USG, just as in the civilian world, there are a significant number of people who have seen UFOs or had what they believe to be alien encounters. This is a key issue in my book regarding the difference between personal beliefs and institutional responsibilities. That said, I've noted that several POTUS have already said UFOs are real. I'm wondering how many times that needs to be said before the true believers (Steve's) acknowledge that disclosure has happened.

Dear Sir, I don't think people need any confirmation by POTUS or Gov to know for a fact that UFO's exist, what everyone wants in terms of Disclosure is for Governments to admit and say yes Aliens are real and they have been visiting us for centuries here is the evidence.

We all know that will never happen tho.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey there, thanks for your time and joining this mess of a crazy forum =)

In our human experience, what do you think the nature of dreams are? Are they significant, do they play a role in prophecy like deja vu, or some connection we cant define to something else? Could they be mechanisms of time travel/inter-dimensional visions? I don't know, I dream a lot, and sometimes it seems like forgotten dreams can lead to deja vu.

Second question: If you believe in UFOs (which is a broad term imo), then do you not believe in ExtraTerrestrials? If you don't believe in ET's (to my understanding so far), then what is the nature of a UFO (besides being an unidentified flying object, an extremely broad term)

Thanks so much for your time =D

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join