It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Preacher Who Recruited Nairobi Mall Massacre Killers Says Britain is Next

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Geeeze .. how many extremist Islamic 'hate preachers' do they have in the U.K.??
I swear a new one pops up in the news ever month or so.

Anyways, this latest idiot is threatening civilians and tourists in England.
He also threatens the leaders of England and, of course President Obama.
(I don't know if the knucklehead understands that Obama isn't in Britain ...
The hate preacher just seemed to toss Obama's name in his 'death wish list')

Hate Preacher Who Recruited Nairobi Mall Massacre Killers Says Britain Will Be Next

Abubaker Shariff Ahmed, who is known to his followers by the nickname Makaburi, meaning graveyard, said terrorists are planning to murder innocent Britons on their mission to impose Sharia law across the world.
Speaking exclusively to the Daily Mail, he named David Cameron as a specific target for the Al-Shabaab terrorist group, which attacked the Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, last Saturday.

Asked if terror would be brought to Britain, Makaburi said: ‘Yes. The British will be targeted personally. That means tourists on the streets will be killed. You will all die.

Side note - Some other notable UK 'hate preachers' -

Anjem Choudary - UK - ATS Thread
Allama Muhammed Farooq Nazimi
New info on Anjem Choudary
ABU Usamah at-Thahabi (I can't tell if this dangerous nut is from the UK or just spews at speeches there

UK Prime Minister Cameron Vows to Gage Islamic Hate Preachers
Well ... I guess he missed one .... Abubaker Shariff Ahmed

The Prime Minister wants to stop extremist clerics using schools, colleges, prisons and mosques to spread their ‘poison’ and is to head a new Tackling Extremism and Radicalisation Task Force (TERFOR) made up of senior Ministers, MI5, police and moderate religious leaders.

The high-powered group will study a number of measures, including banning extremist clerics from being given public platforms to incite students, prisoners and other followers – and forcing mosque leaders to answer for ‘hate preachers’.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i for one hope that this maniac and others who are alike will be hunted down and killed by a drone or any way

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I don't like drone warfare. I would prefer it if he were to meet his end in a much more personal way. I share your sentiment though.

edit on 9 30 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There are some real crazies over there. I don't know how those folks in the UK feel safe ...

ABU Usamah at-Thahabi

ABU Usamah at-Thahabi is a Muslim extremist who doesn’t care much for homosexuals. Or females. In fact, he advocates the killing of gays, thinks women are “deficient” and encourages the beating of little girls who refuse to wear the hijab.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know of this guy however I thought he was in prison for the bombing of a Nairobi bus terminal. He has some confusing alias AKA: Sheikh Abubakar Ahmed

AKA: Abubaker Shariff Ahmed

AKA: Abu Makaburi Shariff

AKA: Abubaker Shariff

AKA: Abubakar Ahmed

The Brits need to get it through their thick heads that you must take the fight to these guys. Damn the political ramifications and go after them. They have drones-they could borrow the CIA's new Predator B1 that can hover for hours until the target comes out of hiding. I know Cameron is worried about his 'standing among the people' but screw that and go after these people before they get you. America learned that the hard way.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

If the Brits keep letting these maniacs in the country what did they expect?Also there is this thing called deportation that they may consider.Frankly,if the madman made those kinds of statements here in the states i think its safe to say he would definitely be targeted by many

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He does realize, does he not....if British citizens die next in some banner attack whether he claims credit or not? He won't survive much longer... Not much longer at all. I would't even want to live within 1,000 yards of anyplace he was, for any length of time.

I think the US talks tough but rarely DOES without friends and backup. Israel outright does what it needs to alone ..but is hated for it, because they all but brag on it.

Britain? Err... You British scare me on that level, in a way our own forces don't. Something about the fact that Delta Force modeled itself on the S.A.S. while the SEALs, when they needed 'schooled', also turned to the S.A.S. as well as others inside the British establishment. In other words.... Britain thought up and perfected the dirty tricks we only learned from them.

He's trying hard for suicide by English soldier. He'll get it too, at this rate. What a fool.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am not shocked by this at all. It seems every terrorist attack has links to the UK, the Muslim population is growing and in a few towns is actually the majority and it is from those towns where you hear of attacks against non-Muslims (not necessarily restricted to white British non-Muslims). Due to failed policies on immigration, these people have been allowed to continue on their way of life with every benefit of a civilisied, liberal country such as Britain, only they detest Britain because it stands for everything that their totalitarian ideology is not. Britain or France will be the first western countries to be torn apart by civil war and it will be against Muslims, you can see this from a thousand miles away! I think it will take on more spark and that could be it, the killing of Lee Rigby almost did it, if anything else was to happen now, its on and there will be no mercy for anyone on both sides.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Out of curiosity is George Osbourne considered a leader of the UK?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maybe he is a stooge, there to spout threats so Cameron can ride in on his shining white charger and save his own sorry ass from being ousted at the next general election.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Tsu322
Out of curiosity is George Osbourne considered a leader of the UK?

He may call himself George but his actual name is Gideon and he is the current Chancellor of the Exchequer, meaning he holds the public purse ie, is in charge of the country's finances.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When are people going to stop reacting to this nonsense and wake up to the fact that your government is playing you like a fiddle?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TERRORISM!!!!!!!

Let me put it this way; If you have a problem with a country, a race, a religion or whatever, you declare war on them. If you are poorly supplied, you resort to covert tactics which cause maximum damage with minimum casualties. If any sort of organised force were to attack the UK, then they would look at electricity, communications, travel and water. As such, they would target power stations, telephone exchanges/lines, railways and fuel depots, and resevoirs. Thus, they would severely reduce the ability of the targeted nation to immediately retaliate and cause chaos amongst the population. If they really wanted to get nasty, they could also target a nuclear reactor.

Do you honestly believe that any well organised and sourced organisation would tell us what they're going to do, destroy something that can easily be replaced, and then tell everyone it was them? Just like Al Qaeda did? Or the London bombers who couldn't have been where they were but are now conveniently dead and can't be questioned?

They know that we'd come after them with everything we had and destroy them within days. We have the capability to do that.

This is yet another feeble attempt by our zionist organised government to make us believe that islam is evil and help secure support for invasion of Syria and Iran.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A perfect storm is coming. So, imagine Black Friday and a coordinated terror attack. It could be 7 or 8 WalMarts or malls simultaneously. 8 man teams to each. It is not that hard to figure out it is just hard to initiate. This is why they waited 8 years for 9/11 after the 93 bombings.

Maybe another 3000 dead will wake people up that we are at war. Not only will this cause panic it will cause fear. No one will want to leave their homes. The only way to allow it is...c'mon...armed security from the gov't!

Honestly, you would think that Clancy was writing the script for the White House take over of America. Take over folks..they do not work for us and haven't for years.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

Of course there is terrorism. Merriam-Webster says so and even defines it.

Systematic use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective.
Source

Terrorism in the modern form has been with us for 45 years. In July of 1968, The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine Hijacked El Al airlines flight 426 and forced it to land in Algiers. The kidnapping of some crew and passengers went beyond the release of the majority to carry across 40 days.

That marked the first incident of modern terrorism in modern times for the express purpose of political gain and nothing militarily attempted or expected.

The murder of innocents to advance a political agenda. That is terrorism....and while some can say, perhaps with cause, that parts of our own Government use the same defined tactics? The other side absolutely does, without any question

..and have been since our people were off fighting a whole different enemy in a Southeast Asian Jungle, a few generations ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I wont shed a tear if the leaders of this nation get what's coming to them. But can't these #s just leave innocent people out of this, and let them live their lives?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There are so many wannabe Hitlers popping up. So many people follow idolise and hang off the words of these preachers. I say send them all to their God.

No time for hate, racism and fanatics.

Regards

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Geeeze .. how many extremist Islamic 'hate preachers' do they have in the U.K.??

Far too many, but probably fewer than some news outlets etc would have you believe.

The UK has lived under the terror threat before, this is nothing new.
The thing is, the more we are threatened the more resolute and defiant we become - as many have learned to their cost.
That's not empty bravado or jingoistic rhetoric, it's historic fact.

There are some real crazies over there.

There's 'crazies' everywhere.

reply to post by spooky24

The Brits need to get it through their thick heads that you must take the fight to these guys.

Err, how has the UK's approach differed drastically from the US's?
And let's face it, whatever it is different you guys have been doing it sure as hell has been as equally ineffective as our policies - increasing numbers of home grown Islamic fundamental terrorists in both countries - all those drone attacks have done nothing but strengthen the hatred towards the US.

I certainly don't advocate backing down to these people but the current policies sure as hell aren't working.

reply to post by TDawg61

If the Brits keep letting these maniacs in the country what did they expect?

Many, if not most, are home grown - second and third generation immigrants.
A pattern that seems to be occurring in many other countries, including the USA.

Frankly,if the madman made those kinds of statements here in the states i think its safe to say he would definitely be targeted by many

There's plenty of hate preachers in the USA who are walking around spreading their message of Jihad etc.

As was mentioned previously by SecretFace, this country nearly boiled over in the aftermath of the Lee Rigby murder.
Another such event could really see 'rivers of blood' spilt in this country - something no-one wants.

But it is a massive mis-representation to believe that there are Islamic hate preachers standing on street corners and recruiting in every Mosque throughout the UK.
Yes, they are present and the Muslim community has a responsibility to eradicate this presence instead of turning a blind eye like many do.
Yes, we have a problem with creeping Islamification which needs to be addressed with urgency but Sharia will never be imposed or implemented in the UK despite what the scaremongerers would have you believe.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yea we just had two form US at Kenya. Haven't heard a word about it over here myself. Did a thread on the matter somewhat, little response.

link

edit on 3-10-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Home grown terrorists probably pose more of a threat to both our countries, and probably one or two others as well, than other nationals.

Our respective security services are well aware of this however it seems to be something that tends to get glossed over or even completely ignored at times - recognition of this leads to some uncomfortable questions, questions that many aren't prepared to answer in an open and honest manner free from their pre-conceived opinions.

I had a read of your thread, got to say I too had missed it - unfortunately quantity doesn't always equate to quality.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Err, how has the UK's approach differed drastically from the US's? And let's face it, whatever it is different you guys have been doing it sure as hell has been as equally ineffective as our policies - increasing numbers of home grown Islamic fundamental terrorists in both countries - all those drone attacks have done nothing but strengthen the hatred towards the US.

You have a point however the drone program, and it's effectiveness, are on ne sait pas as President Obama has firm control of the mainstream media and they say what he tells them to say. The drone program has changed the tactics the extremist must use as their communications-or electronic signal- is a death sentence if they are caught outside. It really slows down everything they try to do-as most of the time they are hiding. The NSA and the White House have made it very plain that they will kill these people-no trial, no interrogation, nothing. The deaths from drone strikes is well over 100 this year and could very well be twice that. If it strengthens hatred so what-they will blow them to bits also.

The only effective way to control these people is to kill them. Obama has proven that is the governments position-and just wait-after Obama Hillary gets 8 years to blow them to pieces. She is very famous for her bad moods and since almost all the middle East countries hate her already she will be a nightmare for them-and they know it.

The extremist groups in America have really gone underground. Everything they do-cell phone-e-mail-social media goes right to a data center in milliseconds and if they are looking for you that is bad news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join