It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TC here, reporting in with September's Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello ATS, long time no see.
I've had to take a break from the UFO topic for reasons I can't nor would I like to explain. I've always had a very personal relationship with this field, but due to an event that took place several months ago- my curiosity was replaced by an instinctual urge to back off the subject.
For what it's worth, glad to be back.

I couldn't help but share this video below, some of the footage I found to be remarkable albeit brief. Kind of like this here thread--- But I'll attempt to find the originals and share them later, but if I could have some help from my fellow UFO enthusiasts to hunt down the footages that'd be great.

I just thought this one was compelling, very unidentifiable if you will...

Sit back and enjoy, I'd love to hear your expertise on this compilation of September sightings. October looks like it's going to have a run for it's money. Now, if these are fakes then I see no better reason why we shouldn't bust them first on ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

at 3.28 there's a bright light flashy one that i've seen a good few times, the first time i saw it was about 15 years ago so it's nice to know they're still about

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm new to this site - for I have made this account tonight, I don't know how to post a separate thread, however, tonight in my own backyard with the naked eye, I've spotted three UFOs over southern rural Georgia. Two of which moved oddly at the top of the sky, as I focused in, they each disappeared behind large nimbus clouds and shined bright orange before becoming invisible. The third UFO was spotted to the west near the horizon and seemed larger than the others from my perspective (perhaps it was closer). It steadily moved up and down through the air slowly and strobed bright before disappearing and reappearing again. This UFO remained stationary and visible for the longest amount of time, which gave me time to share the experience to my family who was also chilled by this experience. I have horrible tech. all I've got is a pair of cheap binoculars and an Iphone, but I would like to gather proof. Odd things have been happening over the sky such as an odd amount of aircraft passing overhead at night and vanishing at the top of the sky. I believe I've seen somewhere around 4-5 aircraft that were identifiable as human aircraft just tonight in the span of 1h30m.

join