It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does YT keep freezing today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oops! Twitchy finger. Anyways, I cannot seem to watch any vids posted by members today. If I go to the site, it may or may not play and when it does, it freezes again shortly into the video.

I've checked the "Is it down right now" website and it says everything is hunky dory. Also ran my malware and anti-virus programs and they come up clean.
edit on 30-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Twitchy fingers

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

For months youtube has been doing that for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Try clearing out your browser history.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Clear your cache, if you watch a video it gets cached on your hard disk, if you try and watch a video again it will use the files from your hard disk if they are still there, if they are corrupted the video won't play, clear the cache and force it to cache new ones.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

reply to post by roughycannon

I did both, even flushed the DNS.

After a couple of restarts it seems fine now. Probably was a problem with my internet provider, but I didn't check that out until after the fact.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by buster2010

reply to post by roughycannon

I did both, even flushed the DNS.

After a couple of restarts it seems fine now. Probably was a problem with my internet provider, but I didn't check that out until after the fact.

Well that usually is the last place everyone checks. Nothing blows more than having to wait for a video to buffer.

top topics

join