It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scratch Hillary Clinton, who is left? Hillary Clinton film scrapped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Scratch Hillary Clinton, who is left?

I discovered that nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film," said Ferguson.

www.theguardian.com...

The Oscar-winning film director Charles Ferguson has cancelled his CNN documentary on Hillary Clinton after what he described as a private campaign against the film by prominent Democrats.

Ferguson said he had decided to pull the plug after being met with a wall of silence from more than a hundred people who refused to be interviewed for the documentary.

"Neither political party wanted the film made," said Ferguson

"When I approached people for interviews, I discovered that nobody, and I mean nobody, was interested in helping me make this film," said Ferguson.

"Not Democrats, not Republicans – and certainly nobody who works with the Clintons, wants access to the Clintons, or dreams of a position in a Hillary Clinton administration.

"Not even journalists who want access, which can easily be taken away. I even sensed potential difficulty in licensing archival footage from CBN (Pat Robertson) and from Fox. After approaching well over a hundred people, only two people who had ever dealt with Mrs Clinton would agree to an on-camera interview, and I suspected that even they would back out."

I still believe Obama getting elected was a total surprise to everyone, he was just the new guy on the block with a pretty face,

so who do the Democrats have if they don't have Hillary?

Surely not Biden.
edit on 093030p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

join