It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

he already admitted it so best we can do is leave thread and not give him any more of our attention.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Korg trolling has been apparent throughout the thread but it took him over 60 pages to admit it. What a loser.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

alienDNA

Korg Trinity
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

There is insufficient data to ascertain if those trails are chemtrails or persistent contrails. I also never said that the image was or was not chemtrails.

Could you show us ONE picture please, where there is SUFFICIENT data to ascertain that the picture show us a Chemtrail?

Just one will be enough.

Why not absorb this...

Korg.

So now chemtrails are nothing to do with geoengineering, they are chaff deployed by military aircraft and readily identfiable on weather radar. But invisible from the ground.

Make your mind up

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

waynos
Korg trolling has been apparent throughout the thread but it took him over 60 pages to admit it. What a loser.

Where did I admit anything??

You people I swear you are incapable of reading.

I didn't say I was trolling. I said you reap what you sow... in other words if you had wanted to engage in serious discussion about the subject matter then the discussion would not have spiraled into the gutter.

But I'm sure that was the intentions of the debunkers and the nothingtoseehere's .

Korg.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Korg Trinity

network dude
reply to post by alienDNA

I think it's been going from the start.

I mean come on... you reap what you sow!

Korg.

You reap what you sow?

Are you saying you believe posters who oppose this conspiracy are trolling and this was your revenge trolling?

Get outta here,

For a member of 3 years, maybe leave and clear your head if these are the games you're playing.

I cant speak for any other posters but I have a real concern/interest for/in this Chemtrail conspiracy not because its possible or not but because of the social impact it has on people minds, especially those that are convinced something is happening and it has a negative effect.

I may have had this account for three years but I assure you I have been here since nearly the beginning.

And the games I play?? It is the constant barage of inane childish nonthinking ignorance that I have come to expect of ATS. Though trust me it wasn't always so.

It is clear that ATS is a victim of it's own success... such brilliance, such an amazing site that shines so brightly will attract all who may gaze upon it.... unfortuantly that means it also attracts the ugly moths aswell as the butterflies...

You can attempt to wind me up all you wish... however I know and I think you k ow even if you may not want to admit it.. you can never intellectually get the better of me... and yes that does give me great satisfaction... because your insistance that all is wrong appart from your view is the reason I keep on racking up those ATS points and stars and flags... all thanks to you bunch of nothingtoseeheres...

Thank you for that....

korg.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I may have had this account for three years but I assure you I have been here since nearly the beginning.

And with all this time around ATS you haven't figured out that extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to back it up, but in this case you haven't done that or showed that evidence.

So what exactly did you want out of this thread, because it seems like finding the truth isn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Still at it I see.

When you say "Look up" what am I supposed to see? Chaff? Chemtrails are chaff? You present a video of military spreading chaff as proof of chemtrails?

If you're not trolling what does that say about your intellect?
edit on 24-10-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: blood pressure

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You see, you CANNOT post without denigrating someone. If you want to think that is a sign of intellect go for it. While the rest of us laugh at you. A vapid argument from a vacuous internet troll. And you think it doesn't show.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

because your insistance that all is wrong appart from your view is the reason I keep on racking up those ATS points and stars and flags...

Please disregard my prior post as you just answered my question with this comment.

So all your looking for is stars and flags, that's very telling right there.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

inane childish nonthinking ignorance that I have come to expect of ATS. Though trust me it wasn't always so.

Korg Trinity
unfortuantly that means it also attracts the ugly moths

Korg Trinity
you can never intellectually get the better of me... and yes that does give me great satisfaction...
korg.

Hehe. And you claim you dont call people stupid. You claim you never said you were above anyone else.. It is very clear what you think of both yourself, and of "us".

But I dont really care about that, what I care about is that third remark.
We can never get the better of you intellectually?
Hehe.. Its kinda sad that you dont see it but - we are all laughing at you. We "get the better of you" every damn page of this thread.

As soon as you say dumb stuff like "You cant disprove chemtrails" .. and claim that we say chemtrails arent possible..
Every time you say those two dumb things, and you say them alot - we are getting the better of you, intellectually.

A. You cant prove a negative like that. For that to be possible we would have to test EVERY SINGLE contrail out there to make sure its just a contrail. And that would just be the beginning. No. The evidenceburden lies on YOU.
B. We never said chemtrails werent possible. Yet you claim again and again, that that is exactly what we are claiming.

I wonder if you are a boxer with all that bobbin and weavin.

And yes, we are laughing at you, especially when you say stupid things like the things I quoted above. It is painful to see, but it has become funny. You have become a joke.
edit on 24-10-2013 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

in other words if you had wanted to engage in serious discussion about the subject matter then the discussion would not have spiraled into the gutter.

Korg.

To first discuss something in any serious way, the "subject matter" must be proven to even exist.
Or we might aswell could be discussing pink unicorns. Oh wait...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
I have used Standard and well documented forms of logic ....

He's right you know.....these are all standard and well documented "forms" of logic.....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Aloysius the Gaul

Yet again you misrepresent what you are writing about.

Evidence of absence is NOT HARD EVIDENCE as was the topic of the quote you replied to - it is logical in/deduction.

I am not surprised you were unable to recognise the plain and obvious difference between the 2.

Evidence of absence is a logical argument given the current discussion. If you can't see that then I'm sorry I don't see how we are to discuss any further.

lol - and ANOTHER example of your inability to comprehend!

Where did I say that evidence of absence was not logical??

what I said was that it is not HARD EVIDENCE - which you have apparently realised a page or 2 after the post I am replying to.

Feel free to apologise for your comment to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The thing is, those of us who have followed and taken part in this thread from its beginning WERE trying to have a serious discussion, but because we didn't roll over and just accept the reality of chemtrails while massaging korgs ego, but instead asked uncomfortable questions he was not capable of answering, he went on the offensive, disappeared for a while and then came back and repeated the trick. It's hilarious.

I know I'm not the only one that has repeatedly given him the benefit of the doubt after a personal attack to try and engage in meaningful discussion, but, unfortunately, this has consistently appeared beyond his ability. Particularly interesting is how, having failed to actually say anything intelligent or supportable, he was forced to resort to repeatedly telling everyone how clever he is, so obvious was it that the writing was not giving out any such message.

I especially like the desperation evident in claims that we aren't clever enough to understand his meaning when he is found lacking in the words HE chooses to write, brilliant!

All in all it's been a blast. I hope it continues because his arguments on why a chaff video proves contrails are chemtrails could well be comedy gold.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

waynos

The thing is, those of us who have followed and taken part in this thread from its beginning WERE trying to have a serious discussion, but because we didn't roll over and just accept the reality of chemtrails while massaging korgs ego, but instead asked uncomfortable questions he was not capable of answering, he went on the offensive, disappeared for a while and then came back and repeated the trick. It's hilarious.

and let's face it - such behavior is pretty much the norm for chemmies.

and of course it is all the fault of "the same old crew" of shills/disinfo agents/ skeptics/debunkers who trot out the same old arguments........because of course all we ever get is the same old non-evidence!

edit on 24-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Quite so, we are all rotten barstewards for asking questions and knowing about aviation and weather, it's not fair.

I mean it's not as if they could shut us all up in one fell swoop by proving us wrong, is it. Funny how that hasn't happened.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Where did I admit anything??

You people I swear you are incapable of reading.

I didn't say I was trolling.

How predictable.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Heads up

You guys remember that mantra, discuss the topic and NOT each other?

That still applies.

And this is the only warning you'll be getting to stick to it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You took yer time

Message received by the way

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

alienDNA

Korg Trinity

in other words if you had wanted to engage in serious discussion about the subject matter then the discussion would not have spiraled into the gutter.

Korg.

To first discuss something in any serious way, the "subject matter" must be proven to even exist.
Or we might aswell could be discussing pink unicorns. Oh wait...

REally... Why???

I guess then, that because black holes couldn't be proven we should disbelieve in them too?

Or what about in our history... Christopher Columbus couldn't be certain that he would get to a continent and most people still believed the world flat.... perhaps Christopher Columbus should have stayed at home then? and everyone not go for a ramble just until you can prove it... let's not even discuss it.

You appear to be missing the very thing that makes humanity leap into the unknown to achieve more than our apparent bounds. Not only can you make no leap of vision, you also seem incapable of even discussing something unless it is proven....

Korg.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join