It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

So far I have had to fight of three disinfo dudes.

That didn't take to long...

Good Job...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

network dude
I am curious to know how you came up with the conditions at that altitude.
During certain times of the year, you see lots of contrails and other times, not so much.

I am what I consider a semi smart person, but I cannot begin to fathom what kind of intelligence it takes to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud type formation in the sky, or the barometric pressure at 30,000 feet by eyesight alone.

Perhaps you aren't as sure as you think?

Not at all... it's called reduce to the fundamental.

You take a seemingly complex set of variables and reduce them to their fundamental components. at that point if you wish you can create a flow chart that would distill this visually.

As a contrail is a cloud albeit man made and requires sufficient humidly to exist and In this case there is a total absence of cloud cover at ANY altitude.

alongside the fact that there is a plane at altitude where the air is cool enough to form a contrail (ice crystals in this case) that quickly evaporates due to the lack of humidity....

Logic.

Korg.

But if conditions are not condusive for normal engine exhaust fumes - water vapour and various chemicals - to create contrails, how can 'chemtrails' appear visible? Surely they too should be invisible?
edit on 30-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Contrails look like chemtrails under very specific conditions....

Chemtrails look like chemtrails under all conditions!!

Ergo Contrails are not Chemtrails and Vis versa.

And going by your logic since a zebra looks like a horse, then said horse must be a zebra without stripes because they look alike?

Is that just about right?

Nope... very showing of your ability to use Logic.

Not at all.

Re-read the logic....

since a zebra looks like a horse [Since a chemtrail looks like a contrail] - Then said horse must be a zebra without stripes because they look alike? [Then said chemtrail must be a contrail because they look alike?]

A Spade is a spade.....

I am stating the following in Simple English.

Contrails look like chemtrails under only CERTAIN Atmopheric conditions... IE NOT ALL THE TIME....

Whereas...

Chemtrails look like Chemtrails under ALL conditions...

If a contrail cannot look like a chemtrail under all conditions therefore contrails are not chemtrails and vis versa.....

If you can't understand that's o.k. keep believing in whatever you want to believe I couldn't give a monkeys!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Resorting to tactics such as the one desperate measure above to either discredit me or anger me, i'm afraid is quite impossible.

I have no reason to discredit you or make you angry I am doing what this site is supposed to do...

Deny Ignorance

You should try it sometime.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

But if conditions are not condusive for normal engine exhaust fumes - water vapour and various chemicals - to create contrails, how can 'chemtrails' appear visible? Surely they too should be invisible?

Let me ask you a quesiotn...

Why do you think they are called CHEMtrails??

I'll give you a clue... it's in the first part of the name...

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

But they don't!

They only appear visible when contrails would also be expected to be visible and only persist when contrails would also be expected to persist.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Resorting to tactics such as the one desperate measure above to either discredit me or anger me, i'm afraid is quite impossible.

I have no reason to discredit you or make you angry I am doing what this site is supposed to do...

Deny Ignorance

You should try it sometime.

Quoting the board moto now are we...

Well I should take a good look at that yourself... because so far all you have done is pose the opposite to everything I said without actually dealing with the content I originally posted.

Seems to me it is not me whom is acting ignorant.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Contrails look like chemtrails under only CERTAIN Atmopheric conditions... IE NOT ALL THE TIME....

Whereas...

Okay I have one thing that should be done first before saying contrails look like chemtrails, that would be to prove chemtrails exist which is something nobody has been able to and that includes you.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

AndyMayhew

Let me ask you a quesiotn...

Why do you think they are called CHEMtrails??

I'll give you a clue... it's in the first part of the name...

Korg.

So are you now saying that chemtrails are simply contrails produced by the exhaust of normal jet engines (which contain various chemicals in the same way car exhausts do)?

In which case we are agreed. All contrails are, technically, chemtrails. They have been around for nigh on 100 years and we have no means, at present, of preventing them. They are a simple consequence of flying an aircraft using an internal combustion engine through cold, humid air.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ah the name calling..

The last resort for a chemtrail believer when they aren't able to prove chemtrails exist.

Don't worry that is a pretty exclusive club your getting into...Keep up the good work.

link   

Korg Trinity

network dude
I am curious to know how you came up with the conditions at that altitude.
During certain times of the year, you see lots of contrails and other times, not so much.

I am what I consider a semi smart person, but I cannot begin to fathom what kind of intelligence it takes to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud type formation in the sky, or the barometric pressure at 30,000 feet by eyesight alone.

Perhaps you aren't as sure as you think?

Not at all... it's called reduce to the fundamental.

You take a seemingly complex set of variables and reduce them to their fundamental components. at that point if you wish you can create a flow chart that would distill this visually.

As a contrail is a cloud albeit man made and requires sufficient humidly to exist and In this case there is a total absence of cloud cover at ANY altitude.

alongside the fact that there is a plane at altitude where the air is cool enough to form a contrail (ice crystals in this case) that quickly evaporates due to the lack of humidity....

Logic.

Korg.

OK, this is fantastic. I mean, we can finish this debate once and for all, are you interested in the truth?

If so, we have to wait (not long) for a completely clear day, then when we see the "chemtrail" form, we need to go to flight aware to get the information on the plane we are watching. And don't worry if the first one can't be identified, I am quite confident one of them can be ID'd. Once we have the identification of the pane leaving the "chemtrail" we can expose the airline as a front for the global cabal that sprays you.

If by chance you find that it's normal commercial air traffic leaving these trails, will you admit to being just a bit melodramatic?

Hmmm. I wonder.

link   

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

But they don't!

They only appear visible when contrails would also be expected to be visible and only persist when contrails would also be expected to persist.

If that was true... then the video I posted there should not have been any chemtrail at all...

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You know what they say...

Ignorance is Bliss..

You must be very blissful...
edit on Sat Oct 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Ah the name calling..

The last resort for a chemtrail believer when they aren't able to prove chemtrails exist.

Don't worry that is a pretty exclusive club your getting into...Keep up the good work.

Name calling?

I believe it was you who was refering to me as ignorant in your post I replied to.

Nice try at a derail.

Try this one on for size...

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If that was true... then the video I posted there should not have been any chemtrail at all...

And it wasn't...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

believe it was you who was refering to me as ignorant in your post I replied to.

I am afraid you have believed wrong...Show me where I called you ignorant?

I called you blissful and said I was trying to deny ignorance which is directed at your so called evidence, but if you took it personal don't as it wasn't.

link   

Korg Trinity

tsurfer2000h

Notice that the clear skies indicate the humidity on that day in that location had to be extremely low.... there should not have been any contrail at the altitude of the shown chemtrail. The plane at high altitude only makes a contrail because of the temperature being very cold at 30'000 feet (estimated altitude).

That whole statement is just so wrong on many levels...

But let us start here shall we...

Just by looking up you can't tell what the humidity is at that height.

How do you know it was a chemtrail you say was shown?

I can't even comment on the last part as it just shows your lack of knowledge in the aviation and meteorological field.

REally??

The logic is simple... If there were sufficient humidity there would already be cloud cover... There is no cloud cover ergo there is insufficient humidity to form a contrail that lasts more than few seconds even at high altitude.

I deal in science and logic... what I have been presented with is somewhat of a mystery.... Yet there is an answer to that mystery...

I Fully expect eh disinfo group to attack me and my post in much the same way as any poster posting about say 911 truth...

I'm not phased by it... not one iota.

Peace,

Korg.

Here's some science and logic for you then. See if you can get your head around it

Conditions for persistent contrails

www.geo.uzh.ch...

hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

No signs of anything being sprayed into our atmosphere

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

cee.engr.ucdavis.edu...

Impossibility of an aircraft being capable of lifting sufficient chemicals to create trails

ciresweb.colorado.edu...

link   

Here is a site that shows lots of different cloud types. Some of what you see is just regular clouds, albeit somewhat rare. That's not to say that everything is a cloud, just trying to help clear the mud.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Try this one on for size...

A wind blown contrail...is that supposed to be evidence of chemtrails, because it isn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You know what they say...

Ignorance is Bliss..

You must be very blissful...

Again an attack that has zero to do with the topic...

I am indeed very happy and I'm happy to be happy thank you for asking.

again a derail attempt fails... or this one!!

Korg.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join