It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Korg Trinity
I read your linked source... the highlighted sections clearly indicate the weather conditions for contrails to last for hours and spread out have to be very precise.... This does not account for the daily occurrence of chemtrails in all weather conditions does it now.

Look at the video again....

Notice that the clear skies indicate the humidity on that day in that location had to be extremely low.... there should not have been any contrail at the altitude of the shown chemtrail. The plane at high altitude only makes a contrail because of the temperature being very cold at 30'000 feet (estimated altitude).

Peace,

Korg.

Peace,

Korg.

I am curious to know how you came up with the conditions at that altitude.
During certain times of the year, you see lots of contrails and other times, not so much.

I am what I consider a semi smart person, but I cannot begin to fathom what kind of intelligence it takes to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud type formation in the sky, or the barometric pressure at 30,000 feet by eyesight alone.

Perhaps you aren't as sure as you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

defcon5

Korg Trinity
If this was an attempt to reduce global warming effects... why are they not just coming out and saying so..... Why the secrecy?

Because of what dozens of professionals who have worked in related industries have told folks here in the past...

Its not being done intentionally by any organization with “secret” nefarious purposes, its an accidental byproduct of normal air traffic. It's actually a result airlines using more efficient engines with higher bypass ratios. You cannot expect the airlines to take "responsibility" for something that is not being intentionally done by them.

Intentionally or not, they should be held responsible. Anyone who is dumb enough to trust their LIFE to a corporation and buy a ticket to ride must also be held responsible.

These contrails are a menace. They are becoming a constant where I live. No more nice days. Always cloudy.

That can't be good for the weather.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

However those conditions do not occur on a daily basis all over the planet at the same time now do they?

Of course not and you don't see persistent contrails on a daily basis either..

Nor do you see chemtrails on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And I suggest watching these....

Now remember knowledge is power...

For every Video there is a counter video to the contrary.... It's the way of disinfo...

Try debunking these....

Remember SNOWDEN???

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Alright let us put this little persistent contrails are chemtrails BS to rest...

This has been posted many times before, but for those who haven't seen it here you go.

In case you don't know who Michael Murphy is just google his name.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The conditions under which a contrail can form and linger have changed with the development of new technologies related to air travel. As engines get more efficient they form contrails at lower altitudes than before, and those contrails last longer than they used to.

But please, where can I find a chemical analysis of these chemtrails? Or proof other than "all you have to do is look up"? I can back my statements up with science, can you?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

For every Video there is a counter video to the contrary.... It's the way of disinfo...

The problem is you haven't actually provided any..Actually in your case it is called misinfo..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

You're right, we need to start mass arrests now of people who fly. There were only 643 million people that flew in the US in 2011, so let's get right on it. That'll put a stop to those pesky contrails.

Or maybe we can go back to how it was in the 40s and 50s, and only the 1% can afford to fly, screw everyone else.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Notice that the clear skies indicate the humidity on that day in that location had to be extremely low.... there should not have been any contrail at the altitude of the shown chemtrail. The plane at high altitude only makes a contrail because of the temperature being very cold at 30'000 feet (estimated altitude).

That whole statement is just so wrong on many levels...

But let us start here shall we...

Just by looking up you can't tell what the humidity is at that height.

How do you know it was a chemtrail you say was shown?

I can't even comment on the last part as it just shows your lack of knowledge in the aviation and meteorological field.

REally??

The logic is simple... If there were sufficient humidity there would already be cloud cover... There is no cloud cover ergo there is insufficient humidity to form a contrail that lasts more than few seconds even at high altitude.

Resorting to tactics such as the one desperate measure above to either discredit me or anger me, i'm afraid is quite impossible.

I deal in science and logic... what I have been presented with is somewhat of a mystery.... Yet there is an answer to that mystery...

I Fully expect eh disinfo group to attack me and my post in much the same way as any poster posting about say 911 truth...

I'm not phased by it... not one iota.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
Alright let us put this little persistent contrails are chemtrails BS to rest...

This has been posted many times before, but for those who haven't seen it here you go.

In case you don't know who Michael Murphy is just google his name.

I refer you to my post above....

Arguing that a spade is a spade because it looks that way and digs a whole is a silly argument.

Contrails look like chemtrails under very specific conditions....

Chemtrails look like chemtrails under all conditions!!

Ergo Contrails are not Chemtrails and Vis versa.

Simple Deductive Logic.

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Again, wrong. The engine exhaust is providing the extra ingredient to push the humidity over the tipping point. The humidity doesn't have to be already at the range to create cloud cover, just close to it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Try debunking these....

Well your first video shows to contrails coming from the two engines on that plane. As far as them turning the transponder off...Just because the uploader says it doesn't prove it actually happened. And as far as that plane flying at a low altitude how do you know..because he said so in the video ?

As for the second video...No need to debunk it when I see this...

It debunks itself...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

The problem is you haven't actually provided any..Actually in your case it is called misinfo..

And in your case, you have ignored all the evidence I have presented and just posted a counter argument to everything I have said...

Seems to me I have touched a nerve....

Well good look with your Dis-Info... you can't stop the the truth even if you attempt to cover it with counter arguments and info overload.

I know, I really do... the majority of the world walks around with their eyes on the ground... doing what they are told and never ever thinking for themselves...

In my case and in many cases inquiring observant and above all intelligent people are speaking out..... i know you would prefer to kill us all for having our own mind and all... but come and get me if you dare... you'd get a taste of what deductive reasoning can do in the physical world!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Chemtrails look like chemtrails under all conditions!!

And going by your logic since a zebra looks like a horse, then said horse must be a zebra without stripes because they look alike?

Is that just about right?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Arguing that a spade is a spade because it looks that way and digs a whole is a silly argument.

Simple Deductive Logic.

Korg.

Er, no. Chemtrails look like contrails under all conditions. And only appear when contrails are expected.

That's the whole point - and why we don't believe they are chemtrails.

If a tree looks like an oak and grows like an oak and only appears where oaks are expected to occur, then you need to do more than say it's a spiny palm to prove it's really a spiny palm and not an oak.

edit on 30-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

network dude
I am curious to know how you came up with the conditions at that altitude.
During certain times of the year, you see lots of contrails and other times, not so much.

I am what I consider a semi smart person, but I cannot begin to fathom what kind of intelligence it takes to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud type formation in the sky, or the barometric pressure at 30,000 feet by eyesight alone.

Perhaps you aren't as sure as you think?

Not at all... it's called reduce to the fundamental.

You take a seemingly complex set of variables and reduce them to their fundamental components. at that point if you wish you can create a flow chart that would distill this visually.

As a contrail is a cloud albeit man made and requires sufficient humidly to exist and In this case there is a total absence of cloud cover at ANY altitude.

alongside the fact that there is a plane at altitude where the air is cool enough to form a contrail (ice crystals in this case) that quickly evaporates due to the lack of humidity....

Logic.

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

Korg Trinity

Simple Deductive Logic.

Korg.

Er, no. Chemtrails look like contrails under all conditions. And only appear when contrails are expected.

That's the whole point - and why we don't believe they are chemtrails.

If a tree looks like an oak and grows like an oak and only appears where oaks are expected to occur, then you need to do more than say it's a spiny palm to prove it's really a spiny palm and not an oak.

edit on 30-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Oh I see so in your case it's "There is no spoon" is it??

hahaha that's funny.

So far I have had to fight of three disinfo dudes.

Awesomeness!!!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

In my case and in many cases inquiring observant and above all intelligent people are speaking out..... i know you would prefer to kill us all for having our own mind and all... but come and get me if you dare... you'd get a taste of what deductive reasoning can do in the physical world!

I see intelligence isn't what it used to be since the internet came around.

Kind of stretching it there aren't you talking about me preferring to kill somebody...

I see you need to work on your deductive reasoning skills, Because they seem to be a bit off.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And in my case I have 28 years working on and around aircraft that tells me what I'm seeing is a contrail.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

alongside the fact that there is a plane at altitude where the air is cool enough to form a contrail (ice crystals in this case) that quickly evaporates due to the lack of humidity....

You do understand that the atmosphere is an ever changing thing, but I am sure you already understand that or maybe you don't I can't tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join