It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Anyone who denies the possibility is not denying ignorance they ARE ignorant!!

Nobody is denying the possibility, what they are denying is the fact it is happening now.

And without evidence to prove it is that is ignorant.

REally because I thought you said earlier...

tsurfer2000h

I think you got the wrong idea, as I am one that doesn't believe in chemtrails and try to deny ignorance as much as possible concerning this subject.

Sorry to spoil the fun... but hey stick around you might learn something useful concerning the so called chemtrail...

Sounds very much like you are denying the possibility to me... open mind... I don't see it!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

waynos

But if it's not, then the person making the video would have to have lied about the date or location. Why is it more acceptable to you he lied about that but not about it being a hologram plane?

There seems to be a lot people here putting things into my mouth...

Never said it was a holographic plane...

Korg.

Of course you didn't, but two discussion points were raised about the video, the videos own claims to be showing a holographic plane and the identification of the plane as a Lufthansa A340.

You have been arguing a hell of a lot about that identification, but not a peep about the far more fantastic claim. As we have seen over more than 20 pages how you have plenty to say when you disagree with something, the circumstantial evidence suggests you accept that claim

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

waynos

Korg Trinity

waynos

But if it's not, then the person making the video would have to have lied about the date or location. Why is it more acceptable to you he lied about that but not about it being a hologram plane?

There seems to be a lot people here putting things into my mouth...

Never said it was a holographic plane...

Korg.

Of course you didn't, but two discussion points were raised about the video, the videos own claims to be showing a holographic plane and the identification of the plane as a Lufthansa A340.

You have been arguing a hell of a lot about that identification, but not a peep about the far more fantastic claim. As we have seen over more than 20 pages how you have plenty to say when you disagree with something, the circumstantial evidence suggests you accept that claim

Exactly my point!

If the circumstantial evidence means I should accept that the plane is indeed the Lufthansa A340 then the circumstantial evidence that there is something causing global dimming should also be accepted... don't you see??

I am not denying that the plane is the Lufthansa A340 I am making a point and I am happy that finally someone said what you did above...

Because it seems other people don't seem to be able to follow.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Sounds very much like you are denying the possibility to me... open mind... I don't see it!

Just because I don't believe in them doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

I have stated on many threads that it could happen, but there just isn't any evidence to prove that it is happening now.

Just because I don't believe in chemtrails that automatically means I don't have an open mind?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Just because I don't believe in them doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

I have stated on many threads that it could happen, but there just isn't any evidence to prove that it is happening now.

Just because I don't believe in chemtrails that automatically means I don't have an open mind?

To not believe in something you are in fact denying the possibility!

It's like the difference between a an agnostic and an atheist... the agnostic doesn't deny the possibility where as the atheist denies the possibility...

so if you were a chemtrail agnostic... you wouldn't work so hard to discredit... therefore you are actually a chemtrail atheist...

What's more your thought processes have been shown to be disordered as it appears upon cross referencing you contradict yourself on several occasions.

Lack of evidence doesn't mean a crime has not been committed!

Korg.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I am not denying that the plane is the Lufthansa A340

Really...

What I am saying is that there is no direct evidence... only circumstantial...

Yet you hold close to the ascertain that it was indeed the flight mentioned by Zaphod!...

So now your saying that the plane was a Lufthansa A340.

So which is it you don't believe it to be a Lufthansa plane, or you do believe it to be?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No you wouldn't. You have a livery match, a schedule match, and a timing/location match. If there are only two flights a day by an airline, do you really think they'd try to fake it, knowing that plane spotters are everywhere, and someone might see it and get suspicious?

I always find it amazing how the most specious circumstantial evidence is enough to "prove" chemtrails are real, but anything that proves that they're not, requires a level of proof greater than required to prove someone didn't commit a crime.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

To not believe in something you are in fact denying the possibility!

And I have stated many times before that it is a possibility of them happening in the future, it just isn't happening now.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Because people like the above work sooooo hard to discredit even the notion that it was possible.... Sticks out like a sore thumb that they are trying to keep something hidden....snip

Not at all, my post, if you were able to comprehend it, is not about the possibility or otherwise of chemtrails. It was about why the REASONS people are claiming them to be chemtrails FOR SURE are wrong.

It is plainly evident to all and sundry how, due to your inability to disprove anything I wrote in that post, you proceeded instead with a lengthy and groundless ad hom against me to divert attention away from cold hard facts.

That in itself should be quite illuminating to anyone reading the thread with an open mind so I will not be drawn into a slanging match with you. You lose.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

But it's fine for you to twist what I say, and put words into my mouth? Pot meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I am not denying that the plane is the Lufthansa A340

Really...

What I am saying is that there is no direct evidence... only circumstantial...

Yet you hold close to the ascertain that it was indeed the flight mentioned by Zaphod!...

So now your saying that the plane was a Lufthansa A340.

So which is it you don't believe it to be a Lufthansa plane, or you do believe it to be?

Nope.... wrong again...

My point was about circumstantial evidence...

Zaphod has circumstantial evidence to the identification of the plane.....

I have presented circumstantial evidence as to what could be causing global dimming...

As you have all said that we should not take into account circumstantial evidence no matter how hard I have tried.... So I have attempted to make you see by your very own examples.

By the exact same process we should believe that with all probability the plane is as what Zaphod said... we should also believe that with all probability Global dimming is being caused by something man made.... and as I have shown there are countless patents and white papers on geo-engineering with talk about chemtrail as a way to propagate global dimming... We should also say that with all probability chemtrails could indeed be what is causing the dimming effect.

Do you finally follow??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I can see that point, but I do not see where a possibility that something is causing global dimming also means that chemtrails are doing it. Surely that is too tenuous for words?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What's more your thought processes have been shown to be disordered as it appears upon cross referencing you contradict yourself on several occasions.

Please show me where I contradicted myself on several occasions?

Do you really think your in a position to talk about someone contradicting themselves?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'll believe that chemtrails are causing it when someone proves that chemtrails are real.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

waynos

Korg Trinity

Because people like the above work sooooo hard to discredit even the notion that it was possible.... Sticks out like a sore thumb that they are trying to keep something hidden....snip

Not at all, my post, if you were able to comprehend it

I stopped reading after this point...

As if I have such a sub IQ that I somehow couldn't understand your words...

Give me a break... I bet I could beat you at any mensa test with enough time spare to go to the shop to buy you a new pencil eraser!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Please show me where I contradicted myself on several occasions?

Do you really think your in a position to talk about someone contradicting themselves?

See the little green man under your miniprofile image??

Click on that and read all your own posts and tell me if I am wrong lol

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

My point was about circumstantial evidence...

If it was so circumstantial why do you now agree it was a Lufthansa A340, when before you didn't?

Looks as though someone is contradicting themselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Zaphod58

I'll believe that chemtrails are causing it when someone proves that chemtrails are real.

Whereas I'll believe that chemtrails may be causing it when someone proves that chemtrails are real

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Click on that and read all your own posts and tell me if I am wrong lol

Better yet, you show me since you made the accusations...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

waynos

Korg Trinity

Not at all, my post, if you were able to comprehend it

I stopped reading after this point...

As if I have such a sub IQ that I somehow couldn't understand your words...

Give me a break... I bet I could beat you at any mensa test with enough time spare to go to the shop to buy you a new pencil eraser!

Korg.

Yep, thats right, keep on proving my point that you didn't read

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join