It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You could have said anything... I want proof not your typing up some schedule you found...

prove that the flight you just mentioned is the one in the video!

Here is a better thought, prove that what Zaphod said was wrong or at least show where he was wrong.

I bet you can't, or better yet I know you can't prove him wrong or you would have.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think the notion that anyone with around 500 bucks could kill the conspiracy dead.
I find it strange why Noone in the course of the 20 years have not done it already.
Or have they? Many many times? I don't know.
But if anyone could kill the theory dead with 500 bucks for get samples, it strange why conspiracy still around.
Has Noone really not done it.

If i knew how to, and have the money I maybe would do it but I'm sure there are thousands of ppl willing to do it why Noone does it?
Btw us it legal to take air samples like that I read somewhere that it is even illegal collecting rain water samples In u own backyard.
I do not know the truth in that though maybe you guys can tell me.

But it seems strange to me Noone has done it if it would be so easy and cheap.
edit on 6-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So because the circumstantial evidence points to that plane being a Lufthansa we should say that it was with all probability a Lufthansa right????

What is circumstantial about his evidence?

It comes from a respected plane tracking site or are you saying they are putting out false information?

Can you prove it was a different flight?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Circumstantial evidence is all very well, so long as it's good. Circumstantial evidence is not a term I would apply to lies (photo of chemtrail plane interior), misconceptions (royal society discussion on regulating GE meaning it must be happening / thinking contrails always dissipate quickly) and utter garbage (any Tankerenemy video) that keeps getting posted by various individuals.

If a video of a plane in Lufthansa colours said, by the person who made it, to be in the same place and time as recorded airport movements for a Lufthansa plane say there was one is not proff enough to you that what was filmed was, indeed, a Lufthansa A340, then how on earth are you convinced by the garbage you post that chemtrails exist at all?

It appears to me that you are a fantasist with a strong aversion to reality. But you're doing no harm and your theory was fun to read.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

To be honest, I don't think it would kill the theory stone dead, they would just spend the money, fail to find any evidence and believe they had been unlucky or picked the wrong place. Sometimes people just WANT to believe really hard and it's these types that keep it going while the hucksters, far fewer in number than genuine believers IMO, keep picking up their cash. The Hucksters HAVE the money to carry out these tests repeatedly in different locations and yet they won't.

The question is why wouldn't they choose to prove it if they thought it was real.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Ok.
But is it legal to collect samples?
Why is it illegal to collect rainwater on your own property many states
Maybe rainwater contain content from chemtrail and is the reason it's illegal.
Maybe u would get in big trouble if u try and collect samples of so called chemtrail I don't know just speculate here

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

Why is it illegal to collect rainwater on your own property many states
Maybe rainwater contain content from chemtrail and is the reason it's illegal.

It has nothing to do with chemtrails and this should help explain it better...

www.ncsl.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Phage
"Most accurate". Interesting term. "Close enough".

It's the best one can do without having minority report style technology.

Doesn't change the fact that as long as there are other very viable explanations for each piece of your circumstantial evidence, it is not worth much. Now, if you had some direct evidence...

edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Gosh you are squirming...

If there is the same alternative explanation for all pieces of circumstantial evidence then indeed the entire set of data is inconclusive.. But in reality that is not what happens in most cases where there is multiple pieces of circumstantial evidence.

What we have in this chemtrail mystery along with the sudden cooling of the planet is multiple pieces of evidence that points to anything other than natural sources.

Think of it like this... if a Jigsaw puzzle has 500 pieces and is known to have no manufacturing defects, and you get to the last piece and it doesn't fit, and when you look at the picture it doesn't look right.... you can say with all certainty that there is at least one piece that has been placed incorrectly...

If all the pieces fit yet the picture is clearly wrong you know not how many pieces are placed incorrectly...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Phage
Well, I wouldn't depend too much on your knowledge of the cases. Are you aware that many people have been freed because DNA evidence proved that they were not the culprit? That is not circumstantial evidence. That is direct evidence which contradicted the circumstantial evidence on which they were convicted.

Doesn't change the fact that as long as there are other very viable explanations for each piece of your circumstantial evidence, it is not worth much. Now, if you had some direct evidence...

edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

If additional evidence is provided then yes you can overturn a conviction.

I didn't say that incorrect convictions are made, I simply said that you cannot ignore circumstantial evidence if there are multiple sources that point to something other than the main story....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

flyswatter

Korg Trinity

Zaphod58

The livery matches, the aircraft type matches, the flight over the area it was taped matches, and there are airport records of that flight arriving and departing on the day in question. That's more proof than you've offered that chemtrails exist and are being used for global dimming to cool the planet down.

If I were to take that evidence to any official that would be enough to prove that the flight in the video was either Lufthansa 492 or 493, depending on what time it was taped. If you say it's not, then prove me wrong.

Ahhh so you are talking Circumstantial evidence then??

So because the circumstantial evidence points to that plane being a Lufthansa we should say that it was with all probability a Lufthansa right????

Finally we are starting to get somewhere....

So if there is a wealth of circumstantial evidence that Geo-engineering is not only a theory but a reality, wouldn't it be possible that Chemtrails exist as the form of propagating global dimming??

Korg.

Possible? Sure. If you want to convince me, show me the proof that they exist.

And do keep in mind ... proof does not mean saying "but I can see the difference with my own eyes!" or "groundwater is contaminated with these chemicals and metals!" If you are incapable of understanding that those two things do not offer proof, there is no hope for you.

Firstly I am not trying to convince anyone of anything...

Secondly, I am however attempting to open peoples eyes to the very real reversal of global warming and proposed a plausible way this could be happening.

What people seem to have forgotten is the very words I wrote in the first post of this thread. It's been attempted by a few here to twist this thread into a mockery of that cause.

But they failed.

I know the science behind my proposal is actually sounds and so regardless of what they say, they cannot disprove the possibility.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

A strain!!! what complete Bunkham.... you clearly have no idea how a website of this size works do you???

Yes I do and were you around when they started this forum?

If you are attempting to tell me that ATS had to install a new servers and larger load balances with fail over to multiple locations just because of chem trail threads then you are as green around the gills as you appear to be!

I might add that the way the site is organised is frankly as tight as it could be, everything is categorized for search optimization. The tables behind this site must be ginormous!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Geeze... have some imagination.. think you know... outside the box for one second.

Well that is very telling on how you think. Use common sense for one second.

It's common sense that tells me the sudden reversal on global warming is anything but natural, unless your definitions of common sense is believe all they tell you!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Along with "you don't have to worry about..."

Well then why should people be afraid of clouds?

I'm not saying they should... but never say never!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

defcon5

Korg Trinity
This is how our justice system works... it is by far the most accurate and fairest of way to do it.

I take it you've never dealt with our legal system much.
The reality is, “he with the most money...wins”.

When I talked about our Judicial system I was talking about the West... I am English and Live in England.... your judicial system (THE US) is based upon ours. Remember your pledge in class?? Liberty and Justice for all!! Well it was based upon the magna carta.

Sure there are dirty judges out there but to relate this back to global dimming and chemtrails... you do indeed have a few dirty eminent scientist that have indeed been paid off... to say whatever the person with the money wants them to say... dare I say it but media whores like Machio Kaku among others!

Theoretical physics isn't glamorous I can tell you, it often means spending literally years trying to solve a problem that every step closer to a proof you get the answer seems to step away.

I once worked on a math problem for 4 years before learning that some young kid had picked it up in India and solved it in two weeks!

It's frustrating yet rewarding as the answer was worked out in much the same way I was working.

If you have a grant then the results are not yours, if you don't have a grant then you struggle to gain access to whatever needs be.

The real issue here is what does consensus mean??

Because science is indeed a field where only the papers that fit into a neat box will pass the consensus. As do theories and hypotheses like the one I asserted at the beginning of this thread. Judging by the knee jerk responses to the idea it is clear that the only box some are willing to label it as is crack pot... yet if they really looked at the underlying science they would see that it was really possible and to open there mind to the idea.

This is what I do!

Korg.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
double post sorry!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Here is a better thought, prove that what Zaphod said was wrong or at least show where he was wrong.

I bet you can't, or better yet I know you can't prove him wrong or you would have.

Zaphod's circumstantial evidence is compelling but inconclusive as there is not enough data on the plane in the video. For that you would need the planes registration number!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

It's common sense that tells me the sudden reversal on global warming is anything but natural, unless your definitions of common sense is believe all they tell you!

You do understand that global warming is a hoax right?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

yes u right global warming is a scam and cannot be proven
scientest that support it are basing theory off junk science, it has been proven!
there are many obvious reasons why such a scam / hoax can and is perpetuate.
its very clear to me and im glad you also think it is hoax/scam.

thank you for that.
but if they could scam the public in that way, kill civilians in wars both side of camps, make people poor and starve, while other ppl are richer than an entire country wealth combined- then why u think chemtrails is such a leap and is so silly?
i think it fits their agenda and M.O perfectly to use chemtrails

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

thanks. yes i read that too, but most of the time the agenda of a certain project, usually have many reasons. One public official reason, like that one, and one hidden reason.
just a thought, it has happened before.
there are many examples of a project of the tptb, that has a "benign" reason and public one, but in secret it also serves an alternate more sinister purpose.
patriot act is one that come to mind. one the face of it, it is for peoples protection, but in reality is for peoples inprisonment. maybe a poor example on my part, but it was one that come to mind im sure u know what i mean.

so maybe chemtrails is ALSO a reason , i dont know.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

You do understand that global warming is a hoax right?

www.forbes.com...

Ridiculous!

Global climate change is not in question here... anyone who is foolish enough to say that Climate change is a hoax is either clueless about history or frankly blind!

What is in question though is the cause of global climate change... The hoax is that humans are in some way responsible for global climate change... Sure we compound the issue but.. no the climate is regulated bouncing from warm to cold over time... but certainly not such a reversal in the process in just 6 years!

Korg.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join