It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video of Range Rover running over bikers in NYC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

abeverage
Funny how I have seen this being labeled.

If your are a Biker or enjoy bikes...

Motorcycle Run over by SUV

If you do not like bikes or feel threatened by large gangs.

Motorist runs over bike in Motorcycle gang.
spin is an amazing thing, ain't it?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

abeverage

My uncle is a biker, chartered the regional chapter of Cossacks. I am very biker friendly. But those tools got what was coming to them. Had it been me, shots would have been fired when they accosted my vehicle. And it would have been a really bad day for all of us.

I ride but not as often these days and I agree with you from what we saw. But we did not see the start of this or the whole story, although I have a feeling there were players who were up to no good who are always up to no good and felt more brazen in a large group!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

abeverage

bigfatfurrytexan

abeverage

My uncle is a biker, chartered the regional chapter of Cossacks. I am very biker friendly. But those tools got what was coming to them. Had it been me, shots would have been fired when they accosted my vehicle. And it would have been a really bad day for all of us.

I ride but not as often these days and I agree with you from what we saw. But we did not see the start of this or the whole story, although I have a feeling there were players who were up to no good who are always up to no good and felt more brazen in a large group!

THe story that the city of NY is going with is that these bikers had shut down that stretch of road and were harassing drivers. They then chased this guy down, beat him and damaged his vehicle, and beat on the back window where his baby was at, before stopping that (they smashed the front window out and pulled him out).

Last year they created issues in Times Sq.

Like I said....were it me in that SUV, shots would have been fired and everyone would have had a really bad day.

ETA: were i sitting there in that crowd of cars watching them pull this guy out gang style and beat him down in the streets, i absolutely would not sit there and watch it happen like they did. I think there is a whole 'nuther discussion around what is wrong with the people in that area that they won't render aid.
edit on 1-10-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by Bedlam

so bedlam you weren't by any chance one of those bike riders were you??? because i believe the boys in blue might wanna have a chat with you....

*gigglies*
Methinks someone in the gang posted the video on conspiracy sites to get sympathy.
Unfortunately...............

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Imagine driving on a highway with a speed limit of 55....and suddenly about 30 idiots stop traffic, which could have caused a pile of of magnitudinal proportions.
That's wreckless endangerment.
When the cops catch up to them, I'm guessing the list of charges will be a long list.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am always glad when Morons record their moronic behavior! Helps prosecution!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure what happened before the start of the video.
But the one guy stopping short in front of the SUV was putting his life and the life of the people in the car and around him in danger.

What they did was dangerous and I'm sure illegal.

If that was me in the SUV I'd have put the car in reverse and run over more of them in order to protect my family.

No sympathy for thugs.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The biker drives in front of the SUV, looks back at it and brakes. Obviously intentional by the biker. Rest of the idiots then swarm the SUV and attack the driver. I wish he had driven over them and then backed back up to finish them off. These retards obviously are not fit to drive their motorcycles and hopefully few of them were busted out of comission.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Protecting your family & self from wild-arse strangers cordoning off your vehicle is actually being scorned? What the eff? No, dudes. Bearing in mind that I don't drive (and never have) if I ever in my life happen to be operating a vehicle being harassed by street vermin on 2 wheels, and that group of vermin starts menacingly closing in on my vehicle, whether or not there's a baby in the back seat, I'm turning you into a speed bump. That's not a threat or a promise, it's stating a fact. You will be slowing down other traffic afterward. Think of it as payback to society for being a sh***y citizen on the road.
Sarcasm aside, I've zero doubt that I'd want to GTFO out there, before a large group of random strangers severely injures or kills me. In that heat of the moment, I don't know if I'd think to honk a warning honk, rev the engine or whatever else might get them to think, but you can bet your butts I will exit the throng. I can't fault the family here at all. Fear is a strong motivator for preservation.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
More video of these idiot bikers

This is how they are acting in the city, I can only imagine the stupidity once it got to the freeway.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
1: What the hell gives Bikers some exemption to normal "gang" control rules? I think personally I have the right to walk around or drive and not be intimidated, for all intents and purposes most of these guys wear "colors" no matter what kind of "club" it is, roam in large numbers, make a lot of freakin noise and we can talk all we want about doing it for "protection" but realistically it's to intimidate, stare down, etc... I HATE when i'm at a gas station or just.... being a pedestrian and these guys ride in or up and goon you basically challenging you in front of wife/gf, family/kids in a giant pack like a bunch of tough guys, it's just a god damned gang and gangs are for kitty Cats... if you catch my drift

REAL MEN, work, have families, stand on their own Two feet in life and are willing to blend in enough as respect and a favor to others to NOT be intimidating in society.

2: People have defended Bikers because "It generates a reaction to be bumped on a Bike" look... If you have "The Balls" to ride a Bike, you should be aware you have no protection, that everyone else is on the road with a shield and that "accidents" do happen and YOU by CHOICE are out there in a more dangerous mode, certainly the way this particular group was riding WAS retarded... I see proper "groups" riding on the highway all the time IN FORMATION, NOT being jerks.... to Refer back to NO 1, it's no coincidence that those same Bikers that ride with respect also are the ones giving respect to others NOT gooning people aware they might look a little intimidating and actually hailing drivers and being cool... I have nothing against their hobby any more than I mind a parade of classic car drivers.... but then there are GANGS and this was a GANG

3: All aside, You CHOOSE to ride a Bike, it's YOUR responsibility to be safe... 99% of people are in CARS, you can't just beat the crap out of people when their is an "Accident" the very word means "unintentional mistake" it IS a part of being on the road and WILL happen, the REST of humanity drives cars for that reason.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The biker who opened the driver's door I would have shot. Next, the two later on bashing in the windows. Then whoever else tried to harm my family and I. Always carry extra clips. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
as someone who rides a motorcycle i find this quite disgusting what those idiots did to that family and if i were there i would have crapped my pants and helped that guy out, at least i'm honest.

i just hope people don't look upon motorcycle riders as being like these thugs, because we're not, at least not all of us.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Many states with the castle doctrine extend it to a person in their vehicle. Mobs be warned.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It amazes me that so many people can watch the same full length video and see reality in so many different ways.

For the record, the bikers were reported for erratic driving prior to this incident occurring (weaving in and out of lanes and cutting people off), the "run" did not have any permits. The initial bike that was hit by the Range Rover did a clear brake check 2-3 feet in front of a moving vehicle on a highway and got hit because of it.

I'm with the driver of the Rover on this one. These bikers are a bunch of jackasses that like to do street stunts (also illegal, by the way), they mobbed a vehicle that contained a very young child, punching windows, screaming and yelling, then broke numerous laws on the highway while chasing the SUV, in one instance, attempting to pull him physically from his vehicle. At a traffic light, they were bashing his windows with a helmet and their hands.

Then they managed to get him out of the vehicle (in view of his wife and young child), they then beat the living crap out of him and cut his face up.

If it were me in that SUV, several of them would be dead right now, and I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty for it.

NOTE: I have plenty of family members that are in bike clubs, I know that in many cases, drivers cause incidents with bikes, however the reverse is also true, but this is not a situation in which the driver was at fault; this was a situation in which the bikers were clearly in the wrong on all counts, and should all be held accountable for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait....

So what i'm seeing here is that this man's life was in danger and he had no gun, obviously the police should have been there right when the incident started!?

I thought we didn't need protection like guns because the police would always protect us?

How come his WORDS weren't enough to stop these bad guys?

Sarcasm Over*

In the middle of this attack the man driving the SUV had no idea if he was going to make it out alive. The fear in his and his family's heart must have been awful. If he had owned a gun this would have been the time to use it. People are going to say "if he used a gun, his whole family would been covered in bullet holes." Well, in a situation like this, a gun would have been great to give you and your family a fighting chance. When he got pulled out of his car I doubt what was running through his head was, "oh, i'm just going to get a serious beating. But i'll be fine." Him and his family probably thought he was about to be killed. Having a gun to take out a few of these bastards and protecting your family would have been essential.

If you don't agree with people owning firearms that's perfectly fine. But don't you dare try to take my right to own them away. By taking away my guns you are taking away the only thing I have to protect myself, and my family. Which is any man's NUMBER ONE duty.

It is pure ignorance to believe that criminals are kind hearted people and won't do this kind of thing to you if you try to reason with them. The only thing that is going to stop serious criminals is a bullet to the head when they put you and your loved ones in danger. Period.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Typical video of these riding crews...Blocking highways, endangering other motorists, wreckless driving, etc. The police get called to these type of gatherings all the time....I'm sure they are only there because most of the rallies are peaceful.......

Looks like law obiding citizens to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My thoughts.... No one including ATS knows exactly what happened! My interpretation of the video shows the SUV at fault!!!! Instead of running over someone call the flippin police! The only reason he got his window caved in and was beatin was because he fled the scene! I would beat him too if he ran over a biker!!

I cannot believe the people that are running the bikers into the ground... Again... It doesn't matter if they were at fault... When they started their #, you pull over and call the police. You don't let it escalate.

Again... No one knows the exact details so before anyone demonizes these bikers you should get the full story! And most of all... No one deserves to be killed!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow, I was redirected twice to get here.

The guy panicked after running into the back of the bikes. That is no reason to plow over bikes and injure one of the drivers. I think the SUV driver needs a severe ticket. If he would have stopped and pulled over and acted civil, I doubt if he would have got beat up. I don't think that they should have beat him but what else are they going to do, block him in so he can plow over more bikes and drivers?

The court system can deal with this, I see fault on both sides, with the driver of the SUV innitially causing the incident leading up to this. I knew lots of bikers in the past and still do. They know people make mistakes and accidents happen. I also knew some bikers from the Angels years ago but I doubt if bikers like them would have left the guy alive. So I am guessing it wasn't that radical of a group.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Oh but you're so wrong....

Some people DO deserve to be killed. (rapists, Al-Qaedans, Hitler, just to name a few...)

And one more thing...What if the bikers were threatening to kill the man when the incident first began? I think given the options of:

A. Stay there, call the police and wait for the cops to show up while a group of angry thugs threatening to kill you approach.
OR
B. GTFO of there

I think the SUV drivers GTFO of there approach was the the best option.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Honestabe28 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join