Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Shocking video of Range Rover running over bikers in NYC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Motorcycles have to follow traffic laws also. These incidents where groups of cycles drive at excess speed weaving in and out of traffic or stopping to block the roadway isn't right either. They give good riders a bad name, so to speak.

There was a case in Dallas where they even harassed to police. Smart kids.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Watching the video again, it does look like the bikers were trying to stop the car for some reason. Even the bike in front slowed down to a stop to get the car to stop, and the camera man was checking on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

cavtrooper7
The metro sexual male population doesn't behave like I am used to at all,they do tend to be skiddish.And these are not 1%ers obviously.
"Why did they stop ?" is the question I have.We don't have enough info on the situation yet I guess we'll see.

My impression is that a bike dropped back and maybe didn't see the RR coming up and the rover tagged his ass. You see a split second of this one bike falling behind getting awful close then the next thing you see the group stopped and the bike empty, then the rover charges and runs over about four people. THAT'S when the pursuit starts.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

conspiracytheoristIAM
reply to post by scrog77

So your observation is to run over people, when you're threatened ?? Apparently you don't ride motorcycles....these guys tend to stick together and are protective of the "group ride ". I couldn't tell what started the confrontation, but I did assume what ended up happening. The bottom line is you're not going to just speed away, after running over a bunch of bikers !!

Bottom line those cowards are lucky the guy didn't have a gun. If some punks think they can bully people round on the roads.. GAME ON! bikers are little punks mostly. Weak as individuals, cowards always travel in packs..

He should have run over as many as he could, I drive an old metal lifted suburban on large tires. MAN, why cant punks ever try that on me,? Plus a few dozen rounds from the tokarev 7.62.. Actually, they go thru helmets like it aint there.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

darkbake

scrog77

If you ask me I'd say the driver of the Range Rover felt threatened and panicked when surrounded by a group of about 30 bikers and just hit the peddle, who woulden't ?
The driver of the Range Rover is in a coma.
I think the blame is with the bikers.

Watch a little more into the YouTube video dude, there is a small accident and then all of the bikers stop. But like 30 seconds later another car comes out of nowhere and just plows over everyone, totally different car, totally crazy driver

There are two accidents in the video, the first one was understandable although it was a hit and run, the second accident was just a car that comes out of nowhere and plows over peeps!
edit on 30-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Not sure what video you are watching, but it is the same Range Rover from the beginning of the video til the end of the video and the video starts with the bikers pulling all around the Range Rover then one looking into the car from right beside it then pulling in front of it and trying to get it to stop by harassing them. We can't see what happens after the biker gets his back tire hit, which he is an idiot for trying to stop a car with a bike in the first place, but my guess is they swarmed his car and he panicked and drove off over them....I would have done the same had they done this to me. Not going to sit around and have a pleasant talk with a group of thugs like that....they are out for blood and feel they are doing nothing wrong it appears.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Most likely the guy cut off a bike from before the video started is probably why they were acting like that .. lol ever ride a motorbike try it , amazes me how oblivious people are when driving their cars , I also see it all the time when I am working driving trucks ..

link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

If you can fire that from inside a truck while driving, my hat's off to you.

link   

freedomSlave
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

How about I run you over in your car with my freightliner , always stupid little cars and pick up trucks in my way cutting me off and stopping short ... how about that ??? hmmm at least you know you would be in a car surrounded by a frame . Unlike being on a bike

I hope they chase this fool down and mess him right up get what he deserves.

They were being a menace. They were weaving in and out of traffic, stopping short, etc.

If I am weaving past you, you will not see me again. I absolutely will not stop short.

These cyclists were "swarming" not driving. Their intent wasn't so much getting from point A to point B, but rather to "take over" the street they were on. Had they all been single file and in a lane, there would be an argument.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Well it's either get a good beating and maybe killed in front of your family or just try and get out of there as best you can, and guess what he could in that big 4x4.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

freedomSlave

Most likely the guy cut off a bike from before the video started is probably why they were acting like that .. lol ever ride a motorbike try it , amazes me how oblivious people are when driving their cars , I also see it all the time when I am working driving trucks ..

Yes I have and still do, and I was hit broadside by a Buick LeSabre about 8 years ago. Fact of the matter is I know bikes are small and not seen well on a road, but couple that with idiots driving like they are and you are going to have one or more cut off on a road. Difference is I was following the same rules of the road cars do, and was hit by someone crossing 4 lanes of traffic to get to a neighborhood and not paying attention....not passing someone on all sides at high speed and expecting them to know I am there. If you bike like an idiot you will probably die like an idiot as well.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

And their response is to block traffic?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Bedlam

cavtrooper7
The metro sexual male population doesn't behave like I am used to at all,they do tend to be skiddish.And these are not 1%ers obviously.
"Why did they stop ?" is the question I have.We don't have enough info on the situation yet I guess we'll see.

My impression is that a bike dropped back and maybe didn't see the RR coming up and the rover tagged his ass. You see a split second of this one bike falling behind getting awful close then the next thing you see the group stopped and the bike empty, then the rover charges and runs over about four people. THAT'S when the pursuit starts.

nope, the bike was "clearing" for the rest of the punks to cut in front. They act like emboldened cowards when in packs, I remember 3 in traffic one day on the I-5 freeway near Oceanside, got in front of the guy in front of me then slowed down to clear space. I had a fast car back then and went around, when one of them tried on me, I keep going, about 2 inches from my bumper at 85mph on the freeway. I stomped the pedal of my supercharged modded grand prix gtp and chased them until they cowardly left the freeway. I would have ran those punks over, put them in the grave and smiled at their grieving family during the funeral.

Punks and rabid animals deserve put down.. THIS is HOW we CLAIM AMERICA BACK..

GOOD HONORABLE MEN treat the cowards how they deserve! force vs. force..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't know what started it, but what usually does is:
Either the SUV swerved into a bike, not seeing it trying to change lanes.
He rode on a bikes rear end too close. Very dangerous!
He wasn't paying attention and almost hit one.
He pulled out in front of one.

Any and all of these have happened while on the back of my husbands bike. People do not watch out for bikes.
So, no one died, and the driver is not in a coma? Might want to clarify that.
edit on 30-9-2013 by chiefsmom because: wrong info in OP

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Sounds like someone's got an anger issue. Who or what were they "clearing" for, do you think? And do you think if you were riding and some arsehole got on your bumper and pushed you up to 85 you wouldn't dump his ass?

Pray you don't try that with some Bandidos, GFBD, they always say. It might be safe with crotch rocketeers, although the video would give the lie to that.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello, I am a biker with common sense. These people had none. I've been in my car on a busy road where grown children on crotch rockets race around me and others popping wheelys and sitting on their handle bars at 70 mph. When you dare give them a glare of utter stupidity, they become offended and do exactly this sort of thing. Grow up kids!

Me feeling threatend + family in car = carnage at no fault of mine

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

GNOarmy

= carnage and you end up in the pen, seriously, you just can't intentionally mow people down because they stop you on the freeway, no matter how attractive it might seem. Otherwise I'd be stamping little bicycles on my truck after each Critical Mass.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

chiefsmom
he ran over several bikes and killed someone.

No he did not - what makes you think he did?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Somebody has been playing too much GTA V

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I think he takes the first guy off his bike at about :27, then plows through the rest of them about :50.

eta: according to the cops, he DID hit the bike at about :27, but somehow no-one was killed. He was also not beaten into a coma, but was cut by the glass at the end. So he rear-ended a motorbike and then plowed through the rest. I'll give him the ones after the first group, but at the least he ought to get reckless endangerment and assault with a motor vehicle for the first hit and run.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
With family in the car, my little children terrified, the legitamite thought that great harm or even death may befall us all. Yup, self defense and defense of others is a beautiful thing when justified. In a court of law here in Ohio I could easily see an aquittal should the driver be charged. These kids are a menace and give ALL bikers a bad name.

= carnage and you end up in the pen, seriously, you just can't intentionally mow people down because they stop you on the freeway, no matter how attractive it might seem. Otherwise I'd be stamping little bicycles on my truck after each Critical Mass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join