It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video of Range Rover running over bikers in NYC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The unbelievable moment a Range Roger driver who was surrounded by motorbikes sped off over the top of them apparently killing at least one person, has been caught on film.
The footage was captured on a helmet camera of a motorcyclist during an annual bikers' event in New York City.
Posted this morning, the film shows a black Range Rover being surrounded by bikers as they speed along at close proximity to each other and the car.

Shocking video of Range Rover running over bikers in NYC

If you ask me I'd say the driver of the Range Rover felt threatened and panicked when surrounded by a group of about 30 bikers and just hit the peddle, who woulden't ?
The driver of the Range Rover is in a coma.
I think the blame is with the bikers.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

If im on the jury, and I see that video, the range rover driver would be not guilty.

Those bikers were being a menace from the beginning of the video.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

My thoughts exactly, and he had his wife and child in the car. I think I would of done the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Lol...

It looks like the police are saying that there were no injuries, and the bikers' event got cancelled.

The police are also saying it was the bikers' fault..... lol it looks like the bikers got owned again!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 30-9-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Frankly, they are lucky they didn't get shot. "Biker gang swarms family on lonely highway, 64 dead as driver empties 10 clips into them."
edit on 30-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

So your observation is to run over people, when you're threatened ?? Apparently you don't ride motorcycles....these guys tend to stick together and are protective of the "group ride ". I couldn't tell what started the confrontation, but I did assume what ended up happening. The bottom line is you're not going to just speed away, after running over a bunch of bikers !!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
oh man that's crazy! What a nut, he goes and runs over the bikers, then he thinks he can out run them or something. What an idiot!

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So we can't see if anything happened prior to the biker brake checking the range rover and the range rover colliding with said bike.

The bikers did however surround the range rover and brake check him on a highway and then attempted to apply mob justice then and there. Driver should have run more of them over, frankly.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Man, thought i was Playing Grand Theft Auto there....
Biker tries to harass the Driver by deliberately slowing down in front of him probably resulting in a bent licence plate...Bikers then surround the Car, probably pointing and shouting in a threatening manner...Guy in Car Panics as the doors and windows start getting punched, Range Rover Guy floors it...what did i miss.

oh aye, if only he had a open Carry permit he could have just blasted a few.

+6 more 
link   
reply to post by scrog77

Except when that one opened the door, I likely would have shot him. Especially if I had my family with me.

If those bikers would have driven responsibly none of this would have happened.

link   

scrog77
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

My thoughts exactly, and he had his wife and child in the car. I think I would of done the same.

Bikers acting like cowardly A holes. Intimidation of the worse kind. Hope the driver recovers! Any man would have done the same if not more! Poor family!

link   

spartacus699
oh man that's crazy! What a nut, he goes and runs over the bikers, then he thinks he can out run them or something. What an idiot!

Oh man that's crazy. What a nut, he puts his bike in front of a Range Rover and keeps hitting the brakes. Then he thinks the Range Rover won't be able to run him over or something. What an idiot!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It was the rangers fault to start with, they then broke the law with a hit and run. Had they stopped and called 911, this would have ended much much differently. Accidents happen on the roadway, but a hit and run is criminal.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

I can't believe...

-He thought his Range Rover could outrun street bikes.

-He would start any kind of trouble with that big of a bike club.

-He's not dead.

link   
The bikers were simply traveling down the road - following road rules when this guy decides to run a biker over... It's not a good idea...The bikers weren't doing anything wrong...Obvious the driver is in the wrong.
..Yellow plates - could be gubberment. If I'm the judge - the driver would replace all bikes and spit and shine the whole group's bikes...and if a biker was hurt...road rage...do some jail time.

btw - maybe the DeCeit should take away all vehicles...since the vehicle was used as a deadly weapon.
edit on 30-9-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

link   
The Range Rover driver just wanted to get past, they let him - but then perused him like he did something wrong. When he stopped, one got off the bike and went to the drivers do, who then drove off hitting one of the bikers by accident. At the very end of the movie when the Range Rover is caught in traffic, 3 bikers get off their bikes and attack his car. At this point, Id'a GTA 5'd every single one of them, and would of been totally within my rights to do so.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There was no cause whatever for the Range Rover to run over the initial group of riders. He deserved everything he got after that point. In spades.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

personally if i had my wife and child in the car i would have run over more than just one of em....and would have made damn sure they thought twice about pulling me over.....my kids are the reason i live

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

n00bUK
The Range Rover driver just wanted to get past, they let him - but then perused him like he did something wrong.

Not so. The group stopped for some reason, the Rover sat there for a few seconds, then suddenly ran over several riders. THAT'S when they pursued him. He hit-and-ran about four people. No one was doing jack to him the first time, other than being stopped in front of him. No one was paying him any attention until then.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We're only being shown part of the incident, from the perspective of the biker who filmed it. Who hasn't (that I can see) released the beginning to show what happened in the previous minutes to start the situation.

It's hardly an unbiased source of evidence to prescribe blame.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join