It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just need to say something.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
After 10 months of working on a project I'm finally DONNNNNEEEEE!!!! ARRHHHHHHH!!!! FRACK ME!!!! gEEEZE like 10 fracking months, just to come up with a very rudimentary working end result. I wish I could go into more details about it, but I can't. But just to finally see it all working after 10 months feels pretty good. Now I just hope it all starts to grow the way I want it to. I'll just have to wait and see now. but ya wow 10 months and I'm finally done. I can't believe it!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Congrats to you! But maybe you could change the word "grow" to "work"... lol ... just in case.

Otherwise... AAARRRRGHH!!! Congratz again!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

spartacus699
After 10 months of working on a project I'm finally DONNNNNEEEEE!!!! ARRHHHHHHH!!!! FRACK ME!!!! gEEEZE like 10 fracking months, just to come up with a very rudimentary working end result. I wish I could go into more details about it, but I can't. But just to finally see it all working after 10 months feels pretty good. Now I just hope it all starts to grow the way I want it to. I'll just have to wait and see now. but ya wow 10 months and I'm finally done. I can't believe it!!!

I hear you. Absolutely 100% hear you.

The project I am on won't be finished for years, as we are implementing an asset management package complete with hand held capability for workers on field system. It's a huge project, one that has ALL eyes on it.

Not to mention just last week I wrapped up a sincere production issue where we had literally tens of millions of dollars on the line...all hinging on my code going into production....yeah, no stress there, not one bit!!!

Hang in there bud, you'll be in the thick of another ballbusting project soon enough!

- SN

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

A very wise person I know once told me; that how I could feel better about myself was to accomplish things that are important to me.

You must be feeling really good about yourself right now...as you should!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Congrats on finishing your project...

I hope everything grows wonderfully.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

oh grin you cannot do that to us...?
- dont leave us hanging ?
what we are supposed to imagine you have created in your livingroom now...?
is it walking already ? mumbling too ?

please give 1 clue - so we ll sleep soundly tonight..? : )

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Long as it isn't Skynet,
congratulations! Good for you. Now you can be a proud PaPa and watch your baby grow.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
actually crap it's not done....ahhhh.... still problems. I'm gonna go nuts!

new topics

top topics

join