It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man this is weird....anyone seen that movie Prisoners???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

xenujenkins... Jake Gyllenhaal was wearing a Freemasons ring throughout the entire movie, and his name was Detective Loki, and Loki is known as the Norse god of Strife.

The detective played by Jake Gyllenhaal also has strange tattoos on the fingers of one hand, some kind of esoteric symbolism. He also has other tattoos, and come across looking, and acting, more like a gangster than a cop. What this is supposed to mean I don't know. But there must be a reason, as they don't put anything in a movie without a reason.

news.moviefone.com...
Q: So, what do those tattoos mean?
A: Those are secret. Well, I will tell you one thing because Denis loves themes so much in his movies and trying to put them in every detail of his films. He hadn't remembered what the ones on my fingers meant -- and, in a weird way, that's between him and me ...
I wanted the one on my neck, which has a special meaning...

ps
Alex referenced the movie on his show a week ago.
edit on 30-9-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

that's because he had pre knowledge of it. Because he's in the know they told him their plan to try and make him look like a fool in the movie

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just watching this for the second time so my girlfriends son can watch it. I work as seo technician and if you ask me, it seems like a straight up attack on Alex Jones from the prision planet website. All this talk about "based on real life" in this thread is taking the conversation away from the op's point.

If I had a customer who wanted to be seen next to Alex Jones of prison planet on Google, I would populate a list of relevant keywords and then attack them on the internet by mentioning throughout the content of my blog post/websites/social media...

So, whoever wrote this script did well to:

1. Call the film a prisoner, a keyword found in association with Alex Jone's website prisonplanet(dot)com.
2. Us that keyword knowing Google will associate the 2 as joint keywords
3. give the supposed bad guy peodophile stereotype "Alex Jones"
4. Include preppers as a storyline which is the target audience
5. hiding the children in an underground bunker
6. (SPOILER) making Alex jones a liar protecting his mother
7. Google sees words in words for the sake of domains where the words have no spaces inbetween i.e. prison(er) = prison and prisoner
8. The Alex Jones in the film and his mother a portrayed as Red-neck stereotypes.
9. The way the prepper teaches his son EXACTLY what he was taught by his Father. as if they are out of date values being handed down blindly by religious nuts (obvious tone setter for the film thrown straight in at the beginning with the lords prayer.
10. The preper character in the film seems to be overly passionate and unable to control the volume of is voice for about 75% of the film (remind you of anybody lol)

Call me paranoid but in business, once is an accident twice is a coincidence three times is a pattern.

I know you could relate some of the list above to anything, but 1,2,3,4,5,7,9 are more than that as far as I can tell so...

Who knows what the replies will be from the government paid bloggers to this! lol

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Also worth mentioning is the fact that the police officer following the case is wearing a masons ring.... he doesn't seem the type!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I like the way this movie forces one to look within and ask, what would I have done?

Especially when they had the suspect trapped in that abandoned apartment, and were torturing him for information.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Read the analysis here. They nailed it.

vigilantcitizen.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join