It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man this is weird....anyone seen that movie Prisoners???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is kinda weird...

And I'm probably way off base, but I just find it rather odd, that in this new movie that just came out called Prisoners that one of the main suspects in the crime, his name is "ALEX JONES"!!!!

And I won't spoil the movie in case anyone is gonna watch it. It was a pretty good movie. But "ALEX JONES"??? Get real. I wonder about that???

And actually this might sound rather weird, but if you say for example take that movie and think of it on a grand scale....

(for those who have seen the movie....)

I almost wonder if the movie was at all meant to represent real life. Like for example Alex Jones in the movie is like Alex Jones in real life (like he's this mysterious bridge between tptb and the innocent kids), the 2 kids are representative of the sheeple (most innocent niave people who have no clue about what's going on). The Alex Jone's mother in the movie is like TPTB or the illuminati, and then the detective and the white girls father are like perhaps the people that are awake trying to find out the truth.

And to top that off, the name of the movie "Prisoners"? Who are the Prisoners, like anyone living in north america and or the sheeple on the grid?

It kinda almost makes you wonder doesn't it? Your thoughts???

P.S.: and this post is 11, and 7-7. Isn't that an oddity?? hmmmmm
edit on 30-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

It's Alec, not Alex.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well now you've peeked my curiosity.

Is the movie in theaters now or out on DVD?

Also, and this is what came to my mind at first so it's just a thought, maybe they used the name Alex Jones so that people will associate the name negatively. Just a thought, I'm probably way off.

Xquizit

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

NOOOOO.... you're wrong...

Like I said the suspects name in the movie is: ALEX JONES!!! Look.....

www.imdb.com...
edit on 30-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Xquizit
Well now you've peeked my curiosity.

Is the movie in theaters now or out on DVD?

Also, and this is what came to my mind at first so it's just a thought, maybe they used the name Alex Jones so that people will associate the name negatively. Just a thought, I'm probably way off.

Xquizit

Google: zmovie
The it's the 1st movie poster on the top left. Click that. Then click #2 and you can watch it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

havent seen it Sparta
but
how about this one -

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

It tells the story of the residents of the small town of Chester's Mill in Maine, where a massive, transparent, indestructible dome suddenly cuts them off from the rest of the world. With no Internet access, no mobile signals and limited radio communication, the people trapped inside must find their own ways to survive with diminishing resources and rising tensions."

- Conditioning Ahead.

added: 'dome' is ' crystalline dimension '
edit on 30-9-2013 by Lone12 because: add

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So what?

There was a movie a few years ago where one of the bad guys had my name, my full name.

it happens.

There is also always a decoration in the titles that all characters and names are a work of fiction and any similarities to real life is a coincidence.

With the millions of of movies out there and the millions of characters in those movies I bet there is probably more than one Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Thanks but don't change the subject okay.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

But even still the plaught line in my mind sort of mimicks real life.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

i just get the impression you should switch off your tv and go for a walk on the beach or something...fresh air might do you some good....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So what?

There was a movie a few years ago where one of the bad guys had my name, my full name.

So what?
Millions heard the name Alex Jones and know who the guy is, but who are you, are you a celebrity?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know what correlation can be made, but yes, I did see the movie, and I did take interest in the character name Alex Jones, and thought it was just a funny coincidence, but then, I noticed that throughout the entire movie, it was filled with symbolism. Specifically, Jake Gyllenhaal was wearing a Freemasons ring throughout the entire movie, and his name was Detective Loki, and Loki is known as the Norse god of Strife.

news.moviefone.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Who i am does not matter

nor does the name Alex Jones being used in a movie

And lets not forget that Alex Jones is actually Alexander Emeric Jones to give him his full name

the Name Alex Jones could also apply to a pretty welsh TV personality.

Really its just so happens that they have a character called Alex Jones in this movie and like i said with all the millions of movie characters out there i bet you could find others called Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Nope. Look around the 34:00 mark where he is signing his name when being released from police custody. He clearly prints out "Alex Winterman Jones".

I haven't watched enough of the movie to have any thoughts on the OP, but I do know this much regarding the name.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If you would like you can watch the movie here,I am watching it now to see what it is like.I think I heard about the alex jones part befor somewere else.

viooz.co...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
the name is clear it's Alex Jones. It shows the character name right here: Alex Jones Played by Paul Dano.

www.imdb.com...

But what I just find it a bit ironic is how it seems to have similarities to real life. like each character representing a specific character on the grand scale of life. As I know they've done similiar things with movies like: Eyes Wide Shut, The Shining, Starwars, Lord of the Rings, etc etc etc.

They're all meant to depict various aspects of real life.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The very title of the movie is perhaps a not-so-veiled reference to Jones' website, Prison Planet!

edit on 30-9-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

to me, the actor looks like a young version of A.J.

and the name... who cares.. It is JONES, a very common last name.

Alex Jonesteinberger.. that would be uncanny

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Probably does represent real life. Alot of movies do. Don't see how that's so weird? Are you implying it represents alex jones for a deeper purpose?

Does sound pretty cool though, i'll have to look out for it

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ecapsretuo
The very title of the movie is perhaps a not-so-veiled reference to Jones' website, Prison Planet!

edit on 30-9-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

wow good point

top topics

<<   2 >>

join