It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nero Is Not The Beast !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
2 Thess 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:only he (The Holy Spirit) who now letteth will let (It Is God That "Letteth" things happen, not satan), until he ( The Holy Spirit) be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

It is the Holy Spirit that will be taken from the earth at the Rapture

It is after the one "That Letteth" is taken out of the way that the Anti-Christ is revealed, so the Anti-Christ can not be the one that "Letteth"

You seriously need reading skills. It was about who was letting iniquity happen and that was nero. Quit taking things out of their context. Paul was talking about the antichrist in that verse, No where does he mention the Holy Spirit. And it wasn't talking about the rapture. It was talking about the antichrist being revealed in his time. Please change your screen name, cause that one sure doesn't fit you.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Durwood, we don't see eye to eye, you are blind and can not see. I have nothing further to say to you, believe what you will.
Find somewhere else to play, I have had enough of you and your nonsense. I do not like to use the ignore button, but any further nonsense from you and it will be a done deal. we dissagree and will not agree, so keep your opinions to your self. go post elsewhere. LDP

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Durwood, we don't see eye to eye, you are blind and can not see. I have nothing further to say to you, believe what you will.
Find somewhere else to play, I have had enough of you and your nonsense. I do not like to use the ignore button, but any further nonsense from you and it will be a done deal. we dissagree and will not agree, so keep your opinions to your self. go post elsewhere. LDP

Ignore me then, that would be the best thing to happen to me. The world needs to beware of False phophets like you. A good example is how you kept going on and on about lazarus not being dead from what Jesus said. Then someone points out that he was dead so you try to say he was in some semi-coma state where he wasn't in hell or hades or wherever he was to go. You make up the most rediculous statements and pull everything out of context to make it fit your way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Like I said, we don't agree, so Go play on the freeway, I will spend no more time answering your nonsense. you are truly a waste.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Getting back to the subject of the thread (Nero Is Not The Beast), how do scholars who believe that Nero was the beast and that the events in Revelation have already happened, take into account the last 2 chapters in Revelation. The earth appears to be vastly different and we see things like

"And there was no more sea"

[edit on 24-11-2004 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Firstly, Lazurus "Sleeping" means he had not entered hell, nor had he been sent to heaven.

Since when the heck was this supposed to have happened? Now you have created some other place where people are held in abeyance so that miracles can be worked? Before you said all men when they die go to hell. And if it was okay for laz to be 'dead' but neither in heaven nor hell, just so jesus could work a miracle and get around a technicality of not leting people out of heaven or hell, then why the heck is the fact that nero is 'dead' an obstruction to him being the beast? It plainly isn't. Irregardless of what was going on, if lazarus can be 'dead' with whatever qaulifications, then so can nero.

No it is not a hyperbole or exxageration. It is exactly what the bible says it is, 200 Million Horsemen.

Prove that its a literal figure. You can't. You can't demonstrate, conclusively, either way, if its literal or not. Given that there is a lot of other symbolic and allegorical talk in that book and others, then why accept this patently absurd number of 200 million cavalry, 200 million men and 200 million horses to feed on campaign and coordinate and pay and manage and all the rest.

I think I have presented enough facts to back up my claim.

No, you have not. You have not demonstrated that Nero cannot be the beast.

If you still cannot see the Light with all the verses posted above, I will not waste anymore time trying to show you the facts. They are "CRYSTAL CLEAR"
If you think that they are crystal clear then there is no point is discussing it is there? Why did you waste everyone's and time and mine if the verses are 'crystal clear'? If they were there wouldn't be this much of a debate over what they mean. They are obviously not clear about anything.

God wrote exactly what he wanted us to know, "YOU" are the one that does not believe what is written.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You started a thread about how Nero can't be the beast of revelations and then to demonstrate it all you can do is quote revelations? Well short of a verse something like 'nero is not the beast' then you are going to have to do a little better than that.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello Nygdan, you are wasting your time talking to him. Everybody is a liar to him including God.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Durwood]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Durwood, If I am the Liar, how come you are the one that failed to provide "ONE" verse of scripture to back up your claim.

You are the one that has tried to prove a point and could not back it up with "ONE" verse "ANYWHERE" in the bible.

Since I am the one that is a Liar, please explain this to me.
I am sure you would agree that Nero died somewhere around 96AD according to you. The bible clearly states that men only "DIE" once.

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

How could Nero "DIE" Three Times ? Once At 96AD,
Once When He Recieves The Deadly Wound
And Once When He Is Cast Into The Lake Of Fire, At The End Of The Tribulation Period ?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

How could Nero "DIE" Three Times ? Once At 96AD,
Once When He Recieves The Deadly Wound
And Once When He Is Cast Into The Lake Of Fire, At The End Of The Tribulation Period ?

Oh, so now you are dropping the ludicrous idea that lazarus was merely sleeping?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nygdan,

Oh, so now you are dropping the ludicrous idea that lazarus was merely sleeping?

What does Nero dying three times have to do with Lazarus Sleeping ?

Jesus "clearly" said that Lazarus was sleeping,
What Part Don't you Understand ?

His family told Jesus that he was dead, to which Jesus answered that he was "Sleeping" Apparently there is a difference between "Sleeping", the "STATE" in which Lazarus was, and in "Death" which is Sheol, to where his family said he was.

Don't come in here being a troublemaker, Firstly this post is not about Nero, Second that question was directed to durwood, not you.

If you would like to make comments, do so in reference to the above stated topic. You are only trying to cause confusion and unmerited debate..
If you would like to debate the subject of "Lazarus Sleeping" do a post and I will correct you. NOT HERE ! LDP

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What does Nero dying three times have to do with Lazarus Sleeping ?

Jesus "clearly" said that Lazarus was sleeping,
What Part Don't you Understand ?
I don't understand why you think the whole lazarus thing had anythign to do with waking up some guy.

Apparently there is a difference between "Sleeping", the "STATE" in which Lazarus was, and in "Death" which is Sheol, to where his family said he was.

I see nothing in the text to support this position. It makes much more sense that he was saying he's sleeping meaning, 'he's dead, he's taking the big nap, the looooong sleep' and 'I will 'wake' him.'. Also, this idea that he was somehow 'dead' but not 'really dead' or not sent to sheol sounds like its comming out of the Princess Bride or something. "he's only mostly dead'.

Don't come in here being a troublemaker,

I am not being a troublemaker, I am merely disagreeing with you and trying to understand your apparently absurd position

Firstly this post is not about Nero,

the thread or the post? The thread is titled 'Nero' and the post was about nero, so what are you talking about?

Second that question was directed to durwood, not you.

So, if its a private conversation between you and durwood that take it to u2us. And it was in reposnse to the 'man dies once' idea which is what we had been talking about.

If you would like to make comments, do so in reference to the above stated topic.
I am not making off topics comments. I am responding to what you said in your post. If my responses to it are off topic then you are off topic.

You are only trying to cause confusion and unmerited debate..

No, I am trying to find out why 'Nero is not the beast'.

[quote[If you would like to debate the subject of "Lazarus Sleeping" do a post and I will correct you. NOT HERE !
Uhm, if you can't support you position then you shouldn't bring it up in the first place.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nygdan, Jesus knew the difference between "Sleeping" and "Death" which is the permanant resting place of "SOULS"

Lazarus was in a state of "Unconsciousness" which is not the same as being "Dead" and in Sheol.

I think the confusion here is that when the words "Appointed Once To Die" are used, it is meant to suggest a "Permanent State Of Being" Lazarus's death was only temporary, he was not permanently confined to Sheol or the Grave.

God's word does not contradict itself, it is our interpretation that is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nygdan, Jesus knew the difference between "Sleeping" and "Death" which is the permanant resting place of "SOULS"

Then whys he say both?

Lazarus was in a state of "Unconsciousness"

He cannot be unconcious. No one else thought he was unconcious. If you're not breathing, which a regular person can tell, and your cold still body has been put away, you're dead. Not sleeping, and not 'unconcious'.

I think the confusion here is that when the words "Appointed Once To Die" are used, it is meant to suggest a "Permanent State Of Being" [dead].

Why are the words 'appointed once to die' taken as definitely meaning 'permanently dead'? It seems to rather clearly mean that they will die once, not 'mostly die' a few times, but then 'permantently die' later on. Jesus ressurects lazarus from death. And just as 'clearly and literally' as jesus says lazarus is 'sleeping', he also clearly and literally says 'lazarus is dead' as Poster dbates has pointed out. It cannot simply be taken literally, and the meaning of any of the verses are not necessarily clear.

God's word does not contradict itself

The bible clearly contradicts itself at times.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nygdan,

Why are the words 'appointed once to die' taken as definitely meaning 'permanently dead'? It seems to rather clearly mean that they will die once, not 'mostly die' a few times, but then 'permantently die' later on. Jesus ressurects lazarus from death. And just as 'clearly and literally' as jesus says lazarus is 'sleeping', he also clearly and literally says 'lazarus is dead' as Poster dbates has pointed out. It cannot simply be taken literally, and the meaning of any of the verses are not necessarily clear.

Firstly, Lazarus is the only one in the bible that was said to have been dead and as Jesus refered to "Sleeping" that was brought back when Jesus called him forth.

If he had been dead in the truest sense of the word, it would have been a "Ressurection" meaning he was brought back from Sheol and the Grave.

Jesus was said to have been "Ressurected" which means he went down into Hell, Sheol and The Grave.

Lazarus did not go down into Hell, Sheol or The Grave, but was in a intermediate state in between, which is why Jesus refered to him as "Sleeping"

Like I Said Earlier, If You Want To Discuss This Further, Do Another Post, Lazarus Has Nothing To Do With NERO Being The Beast.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Then whys he say both?

Lazarus was in a state of "Unconsciousness"

He cannot be unconcious. No one else thought he was unconcious. If you're not breathing, which a regular person can tell, and your cold still body has been put away, you're dead. Not sleeping, and not 'unconcious'.

I think the confusion here is that when the words "Appointed Once To Die" are used, it is meant to suggest a "Permanent State Of Being" [dead].

God's word does not contradict itself

The bible clearly contradicts itself at times.

Hello Nygdan, ldp flip flops more than John Kerry. First he says that Lazarus was asleep, so when it is pointed out to him that Jesus said he was dead, then he goes on about him being in some limbo place. That's real scriptural isn't it. I've never seen anybody interpret the scriptures like him. Or i should say "lack of interpretation". I have shown him scriptures that show the antichrist will come out of the bottomless pit. Even a five year old can see it, but not him.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Firstly, Lazarus is the only one in the bible that was said to have been dead and as Jesus refered to "Sleeping" that was brought back when Jesus called him forth.

He also said 'lazarus is dead'. This idea of jesus meaning 'mostly dead, that is dead, but not in the grave or sheol, but still mostly dead' when he said 'sleeping' is, plainly, your own interpretation.

If he had been dead in the truest sense of the word, it would have been a "Ressurection" meaning he was brought back from Sheol and the Grave.

There are other words that can be used by the various authors who wrote the gospels. Jesus siad lazarus was dead. And then he brought him back to life. If god can do it to lazarus, he most certianly can do it to Nero. There is nothing in that entire idea that prevents Nero from being the beast.

which is why Jesus refered to him as "Sleeping"

He probably said sleeping as a colloquialism, ie a way of saying something with a non literal meaning, just like revelations is written. And don't you think he'd mention this entire other type of existence? Not in sheol, not alive? And how did this happen? Did jesus do it? So he prevented lazarus from going to sheol, but let him die so that he could, what, show up later and say 'arise'? You are saying that jesus was concerned with being flashy and entertaining?

Like I Said Earlier, If You Want To Discuss This Further, Do Another Post, Lazarus Has Nothing To Do With NERO Being The Beast.

Doode, you are the one claiming that Nero can't be the Beast because Nero dies and men die one and the beast dies twice or whatever. But this is untrue, because Lazarus died and was ressurected. Infact, everyone is supposed to get literally ressurected and the end, so how can you claim men can't get resurrected?

durwood
so when it is pointed out to him that Jesus said he was dead, then he goes on about him being in some limbo place

I had thought he meant something other than sleep when i first read it, but then I realized that he actually meant 'sleeping'. Then to cover it up there was this whole extrabiblical 'para-sheol' idea, all because he can't think of why Nero isn't the beast in revelations. Incredible.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well, besides Bible references has any of you noted the fact that Nero couldn't possibly be the Anti-Christ? What I'm saying by this is that Nero never proclaimed Seven years of peace but instead received Seven years of war. He never claimed himself to be God, either. When you look at all fo the facts of the person that thinks he is you have to be extremely confused. Either that or I'm just a n00b that's not really a n00b that's kind of confused.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeroQuake
Well, besides Bible references has any of you noted the fact that Nero couldn't possibly be the Anti-Christ? What I'm saying by this is that Nero never proclaimed Seven years of peace but instead received Seven years of war. He never claimed himself to be God, either. When you look at all fo the facts of the person that thinks he is you have to be extremely confused. Either that or I'm just a n00b that's not really a n00b that's kind of confused.

Hello Aeroquake, we are not talking about nero having been the antichrist when he was alive before. We are talking about nero in the FUTURE coming out of the bottomless pit and being the antichrist. These are the only verses in the bible that give us a descriptuin of the antichrist.

Antichrist = Nero Ceasar = 666

Rev. 13:18

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The whole chapter is talking about the beast and then the last verse ( 18 )
it says that the number of the beast is the number of a man. In other words it is saying the beast is a man.

Now lets go to chapter 17:8

8 The beast (man)that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast (man)that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Angel then says that the beast (man)was( before AD 96 when the Angel was telling him this) , is not ( is dead in AD 96 when the Angel is telling him this), and he SHALL ( future tense) ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.
In the same verse it says they that dwell on the earth shall wonder( be astonished or startled) when they behold the beast (man) who was alive, was dead , and yet is alive.

You can't get around the part where it says the world wonders ( astonished or startled in some translations) about the beast ( man ) that was alive , then dead , and yet is alive. The world wouldn't be astonished about a spirit, but they would about a man who lived 1900 years ago, and had died, yet was alive again.

Now we move on to the same chapter 17 to verses 10 and 11

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

He says five kings have already fallen ( are dead), one is ( he is king in when the Angel is telling him this) , and one is not yet come ( not here yet)

11 And the beast (man)that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition

And the beast (man) that was alive, is not alive, even he is the eighth king, and is one of the former seven kings.

this is the simple word of God showing us that the beast is a man who comes out of the bottomless pit to become the eighth king, yet is one of the former seven kings. He was alive before AD 96 ,was dead in AD 96 , and shall ascend OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT to become the eighth king.

Kings are people , not spirits

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

FACT 1 - THE ANGEL SAID THE BEAST IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN REV 13:18

FACT 2 - HE WAS ALIVE BEFORE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN , BUT NOT ALIVE WHILE THE ANGEL WAS TALKING TO JOHN, AND IS GONNA ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ( FUTURE TENSE ). AND THEIR CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE IN A.D.96

FACT 3 - HE WILL BE THE EIGHTH KING AND WILL BE ONE OF THE FORMER SEVEN KINGS. WHICH THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN HAPPEN IS IF YOU COME BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS GONNA HAPPEN.

Nero Caesar in aramaic is spelled NRON KSR. Aramaic letters have numeral values like roman numerals.
N= 50
R=200
O= 6
N= 50
K=100
S= 60
R=200

What do we know about the antichrist?

He had to be alive BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

He had to be dead in AD 96 and nero was

He had to be one of the fallen kings BEFORE AD 96 and nero was

His name has to add up to 666 in Aramaic which was Johns native language and neros does

The bible says that the antichrist is healed of a fatal head wound and nero had committed suicide with a sword to the neck.

The bible says he will come out of the bottomless pit

nero is considered to be the most cruel dictator who has ever lived.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This thread has now been carried over to here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join