It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPBLACKOUT Site Dissapeared! (Only A Few Days Away From Event?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The site that everyone on social media was talking about a few weeks ago has shut down. SEA supposebly was to do an operation called "Blackout". There was a thread posted here on ATS when the site was online. Very eery, I think it hinted at a possible Oct 1st Massive Power Blackout. I Know some of you guys remember the site with the anonymous logo.

Very wierd... Here's 2 news article about Operation Blackout.

LATEST DIGITALS

ZDNET NEWS

The site was a countdown for October 1st by the way.
www.opblackout.com

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I remember talk about a blackout. I thought the date was for Nov. 13.

Read about 150 companies that had signed on to participate. What I never found out though, what companies? Just plain 'ole regular companies... fast food, general merchandise, or ... power companies?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just chiming in here as I found it weird, I too had heard of rolling blackouts in the US (I'm in the UK). I didn't really read into them as it didn't really affect me but there recently I heard my town and surrounding large towns will be switching off street lights during certain hours of the night

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

I've been seeing news about Oct 3 Earthquakes in California.. www.before its news.com seems to be talking about it..

You can take a look at their website..maybe something will add up for ya..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

I was on the understanding that November 13th was the blackout date but could not find much info on it either. October 1st is set for something that may happen that will be known as another false flag event. Can not find much info on either of these dates either. Below is an article from beforeitisnews "FEMA Region 3 Alert Reinstated:"
______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2013/08/fema-region-3-alert-reinstated-information-confirmed-as-truthful-by-former-senator-after-attacks- to-take-down-alert-backfired-2454026.html

edit on 29-9-2013 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

There was a posting on this subject by Pinkorchid on Aug 18th on ATS here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-9-2013 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

top topics

join