It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

been on here for a few years, finally able to post. this is my intro.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So this is my problem with existence:

Do people honestly think we were put on this planet so we could explore it, take over it, build governments, and have everyone end up with a job, a house with a white picket fence, a wife, 2.5 kids, and a dog? Life makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. And this country has #ed up this planet more than anyone.

It's #ed that in order to live your life and be considered a real human being you have to have money and a job and all that crap. hundreds of years ago they didn't #ing have college, they didn't have sky scrapers with corner offices, they didn't have huge houses with gourmet kitchens and in ground pools. They traded #ing goats and grew crops and raised families and that was their livelihood. But in a short span of a few hundred years we've completely changed that dynamic of providing for yourself to thinking your providing for yourself when really the government is because you don't even own the money you think is yours. We have managed to come here, take over this land, build a country, have countless wars, expand the country and # it up completely. There are countries on the other side of the world that have been around 3 times as long as we have and they're still doing all right but in less than 500 years we've managed to ruin ourselves. Like is the government aware of why other countries #ing hate us? Because we need everything, we need to be involved in everything, and we need to be the best. And it's funny because we're not the best, we're the absolute worst. Other countries take time out of their days to just relax. They have words for that time. But we can't even #ing do that. It's school, work, money all the #ing time. And other countries become like that because some think were doing well, they want to be better than us and they don't even realize that were not the better ones. They probably don't even realize how many Americans hate America. We're not the power so many think we are. Other people want to escape their horrible lives and come here. But just because we don't get bombed on a daily basis does not mean this is a better, safer, place to be. And when those people come here to have better lives we scrutinize them. We make fun of them because they're not like us. When in reality were all the same. The poor people, the rich people, the people who think they have power, and the ones who are on the ground dying for something they don't even believe in. We were not created to be like this. Whether the creator is God or Allah or the Annunaki or just a #ing meteor that crashed here and brought life to this planet. This was NOT our purpose. And what the USA has done is taken bits and pieces from every country around the world and put them into one big giant ball of #.

Everyone always talks about how the royal family is self appointed and they have no real power. Well what about the government? Like who the # are you Obama, or Bush, or Clinton? You're just men, You grew up just like all of us, lived the lives we all live. SO WHO THE # ARE YOU to decide that you have this power over our lives? The same goes for our governors, our senators, our mayors, our police men. And some would reply to this, "Well we voted for them, that's why they're in power". Well my question is why the # are you voting for anyone?? You can't make your own #ing choices about how and where and when to live? You need a whole bunch of 40+ year old men to do it for you?

We're not different than any other dictatorship. The only difference is that the dictators have let us think that we have power and we just don't. Every problem we come across in society we as a race have created.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murphybrowninthetardis

Welcome to ATS...nice *rant*.....

Des

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Anger is the first reaction to waking up. Better than denial. So many can't even get past their denial that everything is so wonderful.

Carry on...

Oh, and welcome.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Welcome Murphy. Your going to fit right in here.

Enjoyed your intro.

CdT

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I am in agreement with the rest; you'll fit right in. Nice first post/rant by the way.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nice extremely long intro without paragraphs which makes it hard to read. A post and intro in the one will fit you in here nicely

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Nice intro.
I really enjoyed it.

Im glad that there are people Like you that have open eyes on everything.

We will need people Like you.
I agree on everything you said,and you even showed anger while doing soo.
Thats my style also.

top topics

join