It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share your favourite conspiracy videos here - I need a fix of alternative content...!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I was sat eating a pizza a moment or three back, while my wife was catching up on 'Dexter' (an episode I already saw) - and I realised I could really do with some alternative media input. This has become even more desperate a need, considering that the 'X Factor' has just started. I don't know how much I can stomach before I turn inside-out.

Please therefore be kind, and embed/ share a link to your favourite conspiracy features. The only condition I would levy is that there are no conditions - any topic is welcomed (hence in the general conspiracy forum), and I will read and watch as many contributions as possible.

Thank you in advance, I know you will deliver...!!

FITO.

PS - Longer films are preferred, the type that go into detail on a given subject - but ten minute shorts will suffice if you have any particular UFO favourites and the like.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This one is good....Click Here

I like this one....Click Here

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Movies also allowed?
Aww ill post em anyway...

conspiracy theory.
enemy mine.
shooter.
lord of war.

These are good conspiracy movies. Enemy mine is more sci fi but has a nice story about reptilians.

Good day 2 you !

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
A few Fav's:
Noam Chomsky's Manufactured Consent
Life and Debt about globalization and the IMF.
Water about our precious resource and concerns about it's availability and privatization issues.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Was jesus a Buddhist Monk? Looks into his teens and early twenties.

This one's a bit bizarre but is definiely worth a look. Lots of snippets of info and very entertaining.

This one looks into North Korean work camps in Siberia.

This one I listened to a few nights ago about disappearances in US parks with George Knapp and David Paulides.

This is a homemade video by Bill Maloney and lokes into pedofilia and child disappearances on the Channel Islands.

The most important video you will ever see (also the title).

Hope this helps. I'm sorry to hear X Factor will be an issue for you. You are in my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let's add some Zeitgeist to the mix!

There's a complete trilogy out now, I think, so be sure to check out all of them!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Spec beat me to it , Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing consent

edit on 29-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been off ATS for a while.

Thanks everyone for the great content - you have all helped me out a great deal. All the best to all of you - I will enjoy watching your videos.

join