It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Terrorists Kill 50 Nigerian College Students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Seriously ... this is pure evil. These students were minding their own business. They were going to college to better themselves and learn, and they were being productive. They were rounded up and gunned down. Some were murdered in their sleep. The Boko Haram terrorist group is aiming to establish an Islamic state in northern Nigeria and they specifically target civilians in terrorist attacks. (side note - in this case, the civilians murdered were mostly Muslim) There is no excuse for this kind of evil behavior. And for the terrorists to do it in the name of God ... all I can say is that there is a special place in hell for people who do that.

College Provost Says Suspected Islamic Extremists Kill About 50 College Students

Islamic terrorists dressed in Nigerian military uniforms assaulted a college inside the country Sunday, gunning down dozens of students as they slept in their dorms and shot others trying to flee, witnesses say.

"They started gathering students into groups outside, then they opened fire and killed one group and then moved onto the next group and killed them. It was so terrible," one surviving student, who would only give his first name of Idris, told Reuters.

As many as 50 students may have been killed in the attack, which began at about 1 a.m. in rural Gujba, Provost Molima Idi Mato of Yobe State College of Agriculture, told The Associated Press. "They attacked our students while they were sleeping in their hostels, they opened fire at them," he said. The extremists also torched classrooms.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When will people like this realize that doing things like this only gets a big fat target painted on their forehead? Stupid question I guess, they are called terrorists and extremists for a reason. You'd think they'd learn from other people that do unspeakable acts like this, like normal sane humans learn from their and others mistakes.
The Guardian's article

edit on 29-9-2013 by gikari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just don't understand this. I don't think I ever will.

When will the evil and senseless killing stop?

I am at a loss for words at how awful this act of violence is.

At how awful the recent string of violent attacks have been.

When will we learn to unite instead of constantly divide ourselves?

God, be with those who have suffered because of this.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Quyll because: edits.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Probly have to endure this # for another century yet.....
either that or get working on some kind PARADIME SHIFT!
All together now........heave!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Boko Haram is like a big cult. They do not like Muslims or Christians or anybody alse who does not follow their local version of Islam. They are more than just a terrorist group they are well armed and agressive and attack large targets. Part of this is the because the Nigerian Military was slow to act first and instead encouraged the locals to arm themselves and defend their homes. Now we all know what happens when a trained organized force runs into a milia. The viglante groups not only not able to defend their homes they became targets and have been slaughtered. The millitary finaly got moving but, who knows how long it will before they settle things. It is not like the Nigerian Army is highly trained highly motivated force.

join