It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood, the NWO Spokesman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace - Anything is possible....

Simply living there doesn't mean you know anything about how it works at the top and behind the scenes.

I do know and work with and have friends across that entire spectrum - sell them lots of computer crap and enjoy the perks.

Of course it's ridiculous to think that the WHOLE industry is making propaganda, and nobody said that. If you read through the posts again, you'll see that this was clarified that it is only from the top down that these alterations, additions and creative directions come.

True - but this is a bottom up driven industry, "it's the story" as they like to say out here and one where people move around from prod company to studio and are like bees flitting about in a hive. Most production execs are also young - 30-45 age bracket and the line producers at the studios that could have some control (non-studio producer makes the real creative decisions and big bucks) are all moving around anyway, trying to move up the food chain. It's a far from a stable industry and a NWO troll would be chewed up and spit out in short order unless they were also good at making the studios and other players a buck. Another thing, the same studios or production companies tend to not make the same stuff all the time - unless it makes a buck. Cameron, Spielberg - sure maybe, then again they may have just hit on some themes and made a boatload of cash so they stick with it.

You should get a job with Psyops.

Nope - I'll stick with being a well paid geek. I like to just bring some science and questioning to some of these theories and see if they hold up.... I particularly like this NWO stuff as it's spooky if real, so I ask questions and point out other possibilities for people to consider - as I have a scientific background I always have to admit as I started out by saying - anything is possible....

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here's a site about Hollywood Writer-Director Myron C. Fagan's expose on the Illuminati.
Myron Fagan's Illuminati and Council on Foreign Relations

In 1930; Mr. Fagan came to Hollywood where he served as Writer Director with Pathe Pictures, Inc., then owned by Joseph P. Kennedy, father of the late President Jack Kennedy, and also at 20th Century Fox, and other Hollywood Film Studios, but he also continued in the Broadway legitimate field.

In 1945, at the urgent request of John T. Flynn (the famous author of The Roosevelt Myth, While We Slept, and The True Story of Pearl Harbor ), Mr. Fagan attended a meeting in Washington D.C. where he was shown a set of micro-films and recordings of the SECRET meetings at Yalta attended only by Franklin Roosevelt, Alger Hess, Harry Hopkins, Stalin, Molotov, and Vishinsky when they hatched the plot to deliver the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Berlin to Stalin. As a result of that viewing, Mr. Fagan wrote two plays: Red Rainbow (in which he revealed that entire plot) and Thieves Paradise (in which he revealed how those men plotted to create the United Nations to be the "housing" for a so-called Communist, One-World Government).

At the same time; Mr. Fagan launched a one man crusade to unmask the Red Conspiracy in Hollywood which had set about to produce films that would aid that One World Governement plot. Out of that came into being the Cinema Educational Guild. As a result of the work of the CEG headed by Mr. Fagan in 1947 came the congressional hearings at which more than 300 famous stars, writers, and directors from Hollywood, Radio, and TV were unmasked as the chief activists of the Red Conspiracy. That was when the infamous "Hollywood Ten" were sent to prison. It was the most sensational event of the decade.

The quote provided is just the setting. It's an interesting read.

<< 1   >>

join