It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House votes to keep government open, delay ObamaCare by 1 year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Blackmail.

Isn't that, "Do as I say, or someone gets hurt"?

Kind of like Obama saying, "Pass my healthcare law, or I won't sign the bill and deny money to millions?"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you don't think the American people would be hurt by the government shut down?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

beezzer
Blackmail.

Kind of like Obama saying, "Pass my healthcare law, or I won't sign the bill and deny money to millions?"

Also you seem to not like it when Obama does it (if he did it) yet have no issue with Cruz doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Thre ya go. Of course facts don't matter to the wing nuts. They do however take made up facts produced by right wing think tanks as gospel though. If you were to tell me 30 years ago that such a large percentage of our population is so ignorant I would have never believed you. But the internet has allowed them to show themselves for what they really are and it is frightening.
edit on 30-9-2013 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by beezzer

So you don't think the American people would be hurt by the government shut down?

The American people are being hurt deliberately!

The government runs on a deficit, on a negative balance. Yet, there is a sudden worry about paying salaries? Providing foodstamps?

Our government is broke, yet we send billions to Syria, Egypt, the Middle East.

And we can't find enough in the kitty to pay some salaries?

Are you that naïve?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

beezzer
Blackmail.

Also you seem to not like it when Obama does it (if he did it) yet have no issue with Cruz doing it.

And you seem to not like it when Cruz does it (if he did it) yet have no issue with Obama doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So whats happening? I do not have time online today, is there going to be a shut down or not? U2u me please. Thanks, so much going on tuesday I go for a total knee and have tons of things to do before...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

beezzer

And you seem to not like it when Cruz does it (if he did it) yet have no issue with Obama doing it.

Lamest come back ever..

He is trying to do it. He is telling the world "They better trash ObamaCare or else"

It is all over the news. So yeah..he will do it if he doesn't get his way.

Also I am wondering if he is just show boating for his people or will he have the balls to do it?

Let us see what Cruz is made of.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

beezzer

Lamest come back ever..

He is trying to do it. He is telling the world "They better trash ObamaCare or else"

It is all over the news. So yeah..he will do it if he doesn't get his way.

Also I am wondering if he is just show boating for his people or will he have the balls to do it?

Let us see what Cruz is made of.

Who cares? The president is going to sign/or not sign and screw people over just to push an agenda.

YOU are stating that Cruz is blackmailing.

I say Obama is blackmailing, because there is no need to deny paychecks to ANYONE!

This is bully politiks and kabuki theatre named "Obamacare".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join