It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in..Possible multy meteor fall in NH ME NY RI PA VA QC 28SEP2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
More to see.welcome to year of comet and meteor..i wish i can see one..

28SEP2013 Kathleen Northern Maine, USA 21:45:00 3-5
seconds S-N Orange/Red no sound Venus yes we have seen 4 so far this evening. 2 coming from the Southern sky heading in a Northern direction and 2 coming from the west heading in a eastern direction. All had an orangish/red color and left a spectacular trail!

28SEP2013 Eric Houlton, Maine, USA 21:45:00 5-7 seconds S-N Right to left Green Moon white Very bright green bolide...amazingly bright. We have also seen at least 10 fireballs that were orange/red which left trails following behind them. From 8:45 pm to 1:15 am 9/29/13

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

I agree for the teory we are entering galaxy spin that bring us to many space rock..
edit on 29-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

(post by GeneralChaos removed for a manners violation)
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

GeneralChaos
reply to post by cheesy

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

To rope poeple in? No my friend..for what i am doin that? Is that make me rich? Sory for my words..i thing this site is a free informatif site that let enyone to spread information to other..dont get mad, all i do is for the one who want information, if you dont like it just past it dont klick it..i dont disturb you at all..but i am tqx for your input sir..once again i am sory and tqx so much..
edit on Mon Sep 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

cheesyTo rope poeple in? No my friend..for what i am doin that? Is that make me rich? Sory for my words..i thing this site is a free informatif site that let enyone to spread information to other..dont get mad, all i do is for the one who want information, if you dont like it just past it dont klick it..i dont disturb you at all..but i am tqx for your input sir..once again i am sory and tqx so much..

thumbs up. keep 'em coming.

(post by GeneralChaos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Interesting. I wonder how big these meteors that people are seeing actually are? Sounds like the ones lately are smaller than a baseball, that gives a good show but not much hits the ground. I wonder if there are more meteors in a solar max than in a solar minimum. The extra energy given out by the sun could possibly be absorbed by these little rocks and a collision could possibly cause them to dislodge them from their orbit. This is just speculation, but if it gives someone who can study this an idea, maybe it can lead to a possible better understanding of space rocks.

Meanwhile, back on topic, it is nice seeing these meteors. I like when they are big enough to leave a long trail. I am sure some of them can have bad chemistry but some contain the chemicals necessary for life.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
DAMN IT!!!

I'm in QC and didn't see it!!!
I should have followed my idea and get out to watch...

... well, as long as they keep burning up there without touching down...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

He has supplied us with evidence of events happening. I see no problem with knowing of new sitings of meteors. I think he should actually start a universal thread on ongoing meteor sitings myself instead of individual ones. I would monitor the thread so I can see if there are patterns emerging. I monitor the earthquake 2013 thread as I did the earthquake 2012 thread. Cheesy has an interest in meteors, everyone has an interest in something. I think of him as an information source not a doom and gloomer.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Around 11 to 12 midnight last night saw about 3-4 smaller ones with a small trail. Going from west to east, but were no where near from horizon to horizon they were short lived and faded quickly. Will keep an eye out at the same time/ place tonight. These ones I saw were all within 20 minutes of one another, so in a short time span...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is the Earth going through an asteroid belt or is it that plasma energy cloud again?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

rickymouse
Interesting. I wonder how big these meteors that people are seeing actually are? Sounds like the ones lately are smaller than a baseball, that gives a good show but not much hits the ground. I wonder if there are more meteors in a solar max than in a solar minimum. The extra energy given out by the sun could possibly be absorbed by these little rocks and a collision could possibly cause them to dislodge them from their orbit. This is just speculation, but if it gives someone who can study this an idea, maybe it can lead to a possible better understanding of space rocks.

Meanwhile, back on topic, it is nice seeing these meteors. I like when they are big enough to leave a long trail. I am sure some of them can have bad chemistry but some contain the chemicals necessary for life.

Yes i thinking the same as you sir..it maybe just a tenis or golf..but in a super burn speed like that, it make a big boom..back there there was so many report on strange boom and sound..maybe meteor did it..?

Agree with the idea living thing on space rock..its make us know we are not alone in this universe anyway..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Asteroid belt is located between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, so no, Earth isn't going through it.
What is 'plasma energy cloud'?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

jaynkeel
Around 11 to 12 midnight last night saw about 3-4 smaller ones with a small trail. Going from west to east, but were no where near from horizon to horizon they were short lived and faded quickly. Will keep an eye out at the same time/ place tonight. These ones I saw were all within 20 minutes of one another, so in a short time span...

Seriously mr.jaynkeel? For only 20 minutes? Wow i wonder be there! Get your camera sir..maybe you get lucky have a big one with sonic boom..wow...where do you live? Tq bro

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

interstellar energy cloud Source

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl
Is the Earth going through an asteroid belt or is it that plasma energy cloud again?

I dont know about plasma cloud sir..but i have some curious feeling like you, and goverment dont make official statment about this increase meteor activity until now..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl

interstellar energy cloud
Source

Thank you Sk8 for a doom and gloom site, they are just braking that there is going to be a massive solar storm, and citizens need to prepare, food and shelter for min 12 months.

As interstellar clouds, just a hypothesis, that is, our Solar system passing through it.
edit on 29-9-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As we pass through our local interstellar cloud at 27km per second, otherwise caused "The Local Fluff", some scientists think that there are compact "cloud-lets" in the mix which have a density hundreds of times the norm.

On the more extreme scale, "SuperWaves" of material can exist that may take 1 or 2 years to pass by us.

There is an interesting read here about this, Source: Starburst Foundation

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

cheesy

Sk8ergrl

I dont know about plasma cloud sir..but i have some curious feeling like you, and goverment dont make official statment about this increase meteor activity until now..

I would just like to correct your comment. I am not a sir maybe the username will next time open your eyes lol

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think you may be wrong there and I would go with a scientist's theory then yours. Also that link I sourced still shows about the cloud energy it don't matter where the link came from as long as it shows the actual source which the doomsday prep site as you call it actually does show.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

charlyv
As we pass through our local interstellar cloud at 27km per second, otherwise caused "The Local Fluff", some scientists think that there are compact "cloud-lets" in the mix which have a density hundreds of times the norm.

On the more extreme scale, "SuperWaves" of material can exist that may take 1 or 2 years to pass by us.

There is an interesting read here about this, Source: Starburst Foundation

Thank you for explaining about the cloud in more detail :-)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join