It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough already with the DOG AND PONY SHOW!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

juspassinthru

Tinkerpeach
Congress gets quite a bit done actually.

I don't see how any one could honestly say this. Congress, as a rule, does not even read the damn legislation they vote on. The only thing they are accomplishing is adding to tyranny at breakneck speed.

And for that treason, they deserve the worst possible fate.

Certainly they are not the most effective group we've ever had but the country is still marching ahead which wouldn't be possible if Congress actually got nothing done. Simply allowing the status quo to continue is a necessary, albeit under achieving, thing to do.

I agree that they are basically inept at designing a new vision towards the future but to say that they do absolutely nothing is disingenuous.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Amerrica is too childesh and unrealible!

The world needs to ditch the USD as the worlds reserve currency and find a more reliable country like Switzerland!

Let the USA burn it self down with its own stupidity and arrogance, but the wrold needs to take measures so that the USA doesnt take the rest of the world down with it!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Tinkerpeach

Certainly they are not the most effective group we've ever had but the country is still marching ahead which wouldn't be possible if Congress actually got nothing done. Simply allowing the status quo to continue is a necessary, albeit under achieving, thing to do.

I agree that they are basically inept at designing a new vision towards the future but to say that they do absolutely nothing is disingenuous.

Congress is marching ahead with palms open in their never-ending quest at seeking the newest deep pockets. In that task, they are completely successful. Other than that, they are an utter, criminal failure.

Shutting down this Washington dog and pony show would be preferable to seeing this trash continue to rubber stamp "legislation" while Obama (and the idiot before him) just rubber stamps "signing statements".

I venture a guess that their "vision" of the future looks like devastated wasteland.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Well their vision of the future is whatever the bosses, TPTB, want it to be.

I definitely think that there is a plan in the works to take USA down hard, at the very least the USD. This debt is not a coincidence and I firmly believe that there is an agenda in place (duh, everything is probably done because of following some agenda to put more $$$ in the .1%'s pockets right?)

If people take a good, hard look at a lot of what is currently going on here, many plans are ALREADY in place and up and rolling. Population control is happening all over the world and especially here in the USA where majority of the country eats mostly chemicals, GMO's, pesticides and all kinds of other nasty trash that makes up most people's freezers and pantries. THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join