It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Sheikh warns women that driving could affect ovaries and pelvis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

They allow the life guards at bondi beach in sydney wear them if they are muslim.

I'd expect someone drowning to be dead by time they get out to them. But what do you do.. cannot say it's not allowed or you're a bigot.

So .. dead swimmers for tolerance.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I know,it beggars belief-and here's another thought-seeing these individuals are so concerned with womens' pelvic area+ovaries-how about cracking down on fellow Muslims who like to take 8yo girls as wives?????

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Lets not be hasty here, there might be something to this

Women in countries that do allow driving don’t have as many children as the women in countries that don’t allow driving

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by Skyfloating

LOL!
Have you heard about the "burqini"? A swim-suit designed for the modest Muslim woman.

Do a search for 'burqini' - there are loads of them available. Even for little girls.

(Although, as a fair-skinned red-head, I should really avoid sun exposure myself...but I haven't been swimming or 'laid out' in the sun for YEARS).

edit on 9/29/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

That would work really well in the great North West, but I would love to see how she fairs in 110 degrees in that thing. On the plus side...she would not need to take a shower before going into the pool since she will never actually get wet....

edit on 30-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Lets not be hasty here, there might be something to this

Women in countries that do allow driving don’t have as many children as the women in countries that don’t allow driving

And.....(allowing that this is the case)....what is your point? More children in tyrannical societies is good?

racasan, I always appreciate your input to the boards, but I don't get what you're driving at here (although I'm pretty sure it's sarcastic).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join