It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoos on Women.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Please everyone participating in this thread be CIVIL and well manured and please refrain from making sexist remarks.
Logical discussion is impossible when tempers are heated, so go for a walk or count to ten if you are angry and really think about what you intend to say.

It is a heated debate I know but respect others for their different opinions on the subject and be diplomatic. Being different and unique is what makes us who we are, if we were all the same what a boring world it would be.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

enament
Please everyone participating in this thread be CIVIL and well manured and please refrain from making sexist remarks.
Logical discussion is impossible when tempers are heated, so go for a walk or count to ten if you are angry and really think about what you intend to say.

It is a heated debate I know but respect others for their different opinions on the subject and be diplomatic. Being different and unique is what makes us who we are, if we were all the same what a boring world it would be.

This is a post I can respect, thank you

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by ParasuvO

There are acceptable forms of self-mutilation and "non-acceptable" forms.

Go into any mall and count the number of girls getting their ears pierced at a very young ages because "women are supposed to have pierced ears."

But, God forbid, that same girl get a tattoo.

I should take my two-year-old daughter in to get a tattoo, the same way parents do with ear piercings.

My opinion is this. I do not believe a young person male or female should be allowed by their parents to get a tattoo before the age of 19. That is just too young to make a dissension like that.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

enament

Darkphoenix77

I still haven't said anything like what you are saying I did give a direct quote. I have said nothing even close to"women who had tattoos are more for a "one nighter" or words to that effect... ie promiscuous." What you said there. And not even in anything I edited, you are full of it! Quit making stuff up unless you can quote me directly. Your comments are defamatory seriously.

From page 1

Ahh yes the "tramp stamp" I forgot to mention that term.I won't touch upon that though,I don't want to offend any one here.

This statement says you "forgot to mention the term" i.e. you meant to make reference to it.

"won't touch upon it though, I don't want to offend anyone on here." i.e. agreement on usage of the derogatory nature of the term, however does not want to deal with the fallout from the people inevitably upset at your belief concerning the term.

I will give you credit for being more civil than some in agreement with your thread, but you don't exactly call the ones out that are being more blatant in their views on women with tattoos which implies (rightfully or wrongfully) that you agree with them.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarification

So you make me guilty based on something I could have said. And also making me guilty because I didn't want to get involved with or be associated with someone having said something derogatory. Since I have noticed that people around here make stuff up when they have nothing on you.

All I was going to do was define the term "Tramp stamp" but did not want to offend one who has such a tattoo. The lower back tattoo as I refer to it out of respect.About 70% of the time I do find it attractive. but it is one of very few I do like. That tattoo is also being very much over done these days.

I expect from you a formal apology based on the fact you made up what you originally said and then back peddled when I exposed you for defaming me, and then looked for anything you could get me on,and then made assumptions on what you THINK I was going to say. You cannot imagine what you think someone is going to say and then make them guilty based on that. Man I sure am glad you aren't a judge because people are not found guilty based on things you think they are going to do or say.

I won't apologize for what I wrote, sorry if that makes you upset but I just won't. The way you worded it made it seem that is what you were implying. Also, I wasn't back peddling, I still believe that what you wrote could and was taken that way by more people than just me. If you only meant to define the term instead of demean woman with lower back tattoo's then for that I will say sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My Metalocalypse/Toki Wartooth tat wanted to say he finds your opinion "Nots metals."

And for inquiring minds...this is what my tattoo looks like:

Sans background and color for the time being

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Dear pastor Toast man, since you are back from your fortress of solitude. Why have you not considered Ren Hork? For your next work?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

please look up the definition of the word bigot. and i must say that your remark about virgin girls is more than just a little disturbing.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You have your right to have a preference of women but don't you think you're being shallow?? You keep talking about their exterior but what about their personality?? What makes them tick? Maybe some tattoos mean something to them and its not about fashion. I personally have 2 big pieces on both arms that go my chest but they actually mean something to me. A lot of people tell me I look like I'm gonna beat someone up but they don't know how sensitive and affectionate I am, I'm actually the complete opposite of what I show with my tattoos. You should get to know a person before you make judgements on them, it's not fair for both parties. She could've been the woman of your dreams but you let her get away from you just because you didn't like her tattoos, how silly is that?? How would you like it if let's say a woman didn't like you because you always wear a Star Wars shirt?? I know it's not the same analogy but do you get what I mean?? I hope you don't take this the wrong way in any way shape or form, god bless

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is like tagging over the artist banksy masterpieces.

Your body is the master piece girls, tattoo's are ruining it's natural beauty ..

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xsuperbeastx20

Shallow no. Its just what I am attracted to and not attracted to. think about it, what reasons have you left relationships, or what reason have you gotten into them. Attration or unattractive right. I am just being realistic I could force myself to like women with lots of tattoos,but after a while it would start to get to me and I would wind up leaving her. I just know what I like and don't like. Experimenting with trying to like a heavily tattooed women would be shallow,since I am pretty sure of the eventual outcome,I am just attracted to tattoos.I don't want to experiment.

It in my mind would be shallow to experiment.When I already know myself.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Thats pretty much my sentiment on the matter in my opinion a women does look better without them or with little of them.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Most females seem to have a tattoo or two, and so it goes for most people in general male or female. To tell the truth I would not even notice what, or were females or anybody would have there tattoo, nor do I care.

And its not that I dont like tattoos, or that I am for, or against any of it. I just simply do not care enough to even notice such things. Which I suppose is a contradictions from you, or most people. Bizarre I know, I question why I even bothered reading this thread.

Tattoos! No tattoos! It all says something I suppose, but who cares.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

amraks

Your body is the master piece girls, tattoo's are ruining it's natural beauty ..

banksy is #e though !

all of his stuff deserves to be painted over , the guy is a hypocrite

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A positive thing to come out of this thread or maybe a sacrilege depending on your point of view, but it really gave me the urge to get the tattoo I have been wanting for ages, so thanks for that...I love it

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

I have recently became single,and I am noticing it is getting very difficult to find a woman that isn't covered with the damn things. I don't mind one or two feminine looking small well placed ones, but now it seems most women have them

Where the hell are you hanging out1?!

I know a lot of women with tattoos - a LOT - but, I know WAAAAaaaaaayyyyy more without.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

sapien82

amraks

banksy is #e though !

all of his stuff deserves to be painted over , the guy is a hypocrite

Do you mean me being a hypocrite?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ukania

Plan it out good and consider getting it air brushed at first to try it on. Bad placed tattoos look bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

The east coast,tattoos are real trendy here now.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

There's nothing wrong with you saying you don't like it. But it is kind of a double standard, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Tattoo or not, women look better wearing nothing at all. In my humble (and somewhat perversely sexist) opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join