It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Arrives in New York, Promises To Tell Blah, Blah, Blah...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Netanyahu Arrives in New York, Promises To Tell Truth About Rowhani

“I will tell the truth in the face of the sweet-talk and the onslaught of smiles,” Netanyahu said, referring to Iranian President Hassan Rohani, who addressed the General Assembly last week and on Friday night held a telephone call with President Obama. “Telling the truth today is vital for the security and peace of the world and, of course, it is vital for the security of the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said.

The reason I started this thread is not actually because I want to discuss this particular article, but because I want to make sure I'm not going crazy.

Right now I have real trouble reading or listening anything any politician is saying. For some reason all I see and hear from them is "blah, blah, blah, truth, blah, blah, blah, security, blah blah blah, peace, blah, blah, blah, freedom."

Is there such a thing as 'The Blah, Blah, Blah syndrome"? If yes, how common is it, and what is the cure for it??

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Iran is a threat to the security and peace to the world but it is Israel who is pushing for war with them. Yeah that makes sense. Why doesn't Israel just admit they want to be the superpower in the ME but they need America to take out Iran to make it so. If Israel wants to fight Iran let them just leave America out of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I can understand israel being overly concerned about the possibility of Iran getting nukes.
it`s easy for the U.S. administration to take a wait and see attitude because they are safe in america and out of range of any nuke Iran might develop.
If the situation was reversed things would be playing out a lot differently.

America was willing to fight world war 3 to keep russian nukes out of cuba.so why would we expect israel to be any less willing to fight world war 3 to keep nukes out of it`s backyard.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

buster2010
Iran is a threat to the security and peace to the world...

Of the World? Wow.

I'm sure this was a typo.

US/UK/NATO/israel are a threat to the security and peace...

Fixed it for ya.

edit on 29-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Tardacus
I can understand israel being overly concerned about the possibility of Iran getting nukes.
it`s easy for the U.S. administration to take a wait and see attitude because they are safe in america and out of range of any nuke Iran might develop.
If the situation was reversed things would be playing out a lot differently.

America was willing to fight world war 3 to keep russian nukes out of cuba.so why would we expect israel to be any less willing to fight world war 3 to keep nukes out of it`s backyard.

Russia had nukes and were strategically placing them in position. Israel has more reasons to be concerned about Pakistan and India both of which already have nukes and cant play nice with each other.

The bottom line is, countries with nukes do not get invaded. Iran has no reason to use a nuke against Israel if Israel stops blowing things up in Iran. While middle east situation is extremely complex, Iran's desire to not get invaded is very simple. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 29-9-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

No, youre right. Hes just going to come here and tell us how Americans should go die for israelis, again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It seems to me Netanyahu is spending a whole lot more time talking about war while Iran has become the Dove, of all things, to be pushing for peace.

Now I don't know how sincere positions are in what we're watching ...but public opinion revolves on appearance. If it isn't about public opinion, why would anyone be giving be public speeches? World leaders actually have direct dial numbers and far better points to make in stating a case privately.

Netanyahu doesn't even seem to appreciate how much he suddenly comes off as the warmonger. True or not. He does...and Israel needs their own Regime change. It just needs to come from within...and sooner than later would be dandy. The current leader is going to talk them into a corner they can't get out of without war.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

buster2010
Iran is a threat to the security and peace to the world but it is Israel who is pushing for war with them. Yeah that makes sense. Why doesn't Israel just admit they want to be the superpower in the ME but they need America to take out Iran to make it so. If Israel wants to fight Iran let them just leave America out of it.

Israel wants no such thing.

Consider that they've had nukes for quite awhile now but even to this day they refuse to acknowledge it. Any nation looking to be a powerhouse in a particular region would be using that distinct advantage to influence countries around them with either promises of alliance or threats.

They've done neither. Its safe to assume that they do not have a desire to be a superpower.

Iran does however and the day they get nuclear weapons they will become a hegemony in the region, for better or worse. I believe we should send our scientists over to Iran, help them safely develop their weapons program and make sure we are on the right side with the new power structure in the ME.

Israel isn't really a factor in this as they have shown zero desire to spread beyond their little borders.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I don't know why, but imagining that scenario makes me think of a schoolboy snitch who will go out of his way to say anything (even lying) if it pleases and impresses the teacher and gets others into trouble!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by buster2010

buster2010
Iran is a threat to the security and peace to the world...

Of the World? Wow.

I'm sure this was a typo.

US/UK/NATO/israel are a threat to the security and peace...

Fixed it for ya.

edit on 29-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

From the link had you taken time to read it.

“Telling the truth today is vital for the security and peace of the world and, of course, it is vital for the security of the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Israel isn't really a factor in this as they have shown zero desire to spread beyond their little borders.

You mean when Israel finally decides where it's borders are located? It's hard to tell seeing how the borders hasn't stopped moving since 1947. It will be the same way with Iran as it was Iraq. Israel will start some crap then cry they are a threat to us just to get America involved.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

buster2010

My iranian friend Israel does not need our help with Iran, they are perfectly capable of making Tehran a parking lot all by their selves. Iran has no intentions of stopping their enrichment programs. Anyone who was listening heard the new president speak out of both sides of his mouth and back tracked and said as much in the Sunday interviews.

They have no intention of letting inspectors into their so called secret sites. Just like yesterday they were saying they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth lol. You can't trust them. Just leave the sanctions in place and their people will get rid of those fanatics soon enough.

But Israel does not need our help with the persians, I mean all they have to do is hire three hundred Greeks lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

buster2010
Iran is a threat to the security and peace to the world

Yeah.. me too

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

dlbott

Iran has no intentions of stopping their enrichment programs.

And don't forget all the red lines they have passed!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

whatsecret

“Telling the truth today is vital for the security and peace of the world and, of course, it is vital for the security of the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said.

In 1st Thessalonians 5:3 Paul says (NWT): " whenever it is that they are saying: 'Peace and security!' then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape."

This is one biblical prophecy that I certainly hope gets fulfilled. How many times have we heard these douche bags utter this phrase?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Dear bibi is suffering from a variety of disorders and he appears to be as phoney and frightened as always...He has been saying "Iran is getting the nukes in the next six months" since 1991...I think the people of Israel have finally realized that he is getting them into such a big mess with his constant warmongering hate spreading and whining...I am sure he and his government will not last for long if they keep doing the same policies while ignoring the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

dlbott

buster2010

My iranian friend Israel does not need our help with Iran, they are perfectly capable of making Tehran a parking lot all by their selves. Iran has no intentions of stopping their enrichment programs. Anyone who was listening heard the new president speak out of both sides of his mouth and back tracked and said as much in the Sunday interviews.

They have no intention of letting inspectors into their so called secret sites. Just like yesterday they were saying they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth lol. You can't trust them. Just leave the sanctions in place and their people will get rid of those fanatics soon enough.

But Israel does not need our help with the persians, I mean all they have to do is hire three hundred Greeks lol.

The Bot

First I'm not Iranian I'm American. And if Israel doesn't need America to fight for them then why has Israel been begging America for decades to fight Iran? Iran's enrichment programs are perfectly legal as members of the NPT they have that right. Israel would know this if they had the courage to sign it. When Israel let's inspectors in Israel to see what they have then they can complain about others.

And you can knock off the wipe Israel off the map lie that has been exposed too many times. If any country should have sanctions placed on it it's Israel. Illegal nuke programs and seeing how Israel has used chemical and biological weapons in the past who knows what they have stockpiled. And with Israels ties to terrorist groups the need to be investigated.

I see your knowledge of ancient history is limited to just movies. Because not only would you need 300 Spartans but you would also need the Greek navy led by Athens. Yes the 300 Spartans didn't do it alone like in the movies.

edit on 30-9-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Believe me my friend if Israel could have attacked and finished! Iran they would have done it 30 years ago when Iran was much more vulnerable and unprepared and Israel and US?UK were in much more powerful and justified situation than what they are right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bibi the warmonger needs to just disappear already.

How many times does it need to be posted the meme of Iran & Amerika and how many countries each has invaded, occupied, destroyed for control of resources in the past 200 yrs.

Pretty shocking and one sided.

As for Iran the boogy man created by the propaganda BS coming from both the Isreali mounth piece BiBi and his AIPAC counterparts in the United States of Amerika, they have yet too in the last 200 yrs attack ANYONE (albeit proxy wars, what can be said of each side feeding the fire)

All the people who continue to parrot the mistranslation of what Im a dinner jacket had to say, in regards to "wipe Isreal off the face of the earth", when the translation was "wipe the "Zionest" regime from the face of time" thus stating there political farce that is running that ass backwards country, not the people or the country itself.

My feeling is as the pain of a 17 + trillion dollar debt starts to set in, and the coming collapse of the Amerikan economy and petro dollar begins to take place, as faith in there ability to pull themselves out of the situation they are in comes to play.

You will see even more war talk from the war hawks, but alas you can not have a war without an enemy, so BiBi and all the other war mongers will draw new red lines, parrot more BS and try to draw the uninformed into another war.

But for one second think this way

Iran a nation at this point sustainable only by creating it own energy from its own resources, over the past several yrs illegal Amerikan sanctions have left the country in pretty bad shape unable to sell on the open market there resources. All because of lies and propaganda from Isreal and Amerika concerning WMD's (hmm heard that before).

Now per say Iran a country with massive oil and resource riches, wasn't developing weapons of mass distraction, lets just per say that all fuel made and developed was used for civilian power generation.

Power generation capacity of Iranian thermal power plants reached 173 terawatt hours in 2007. Accounting for 17.9 percent of power production in the Middle East and African region. Natural gas has been the main energy in Iran in 2007, comprising over 55 percent of energy needs, while oil and hydroelectricity accounted for 42 and 2 percent respectively. The region’s energy need will increase by 26.8 percent until 2012.[10]

So as I said per say Iran diverts all Nuclear energy to providing only power generation think of just how much more oil Iran could sell on the open market, think of how much gas will be sold on the open market. Think of how much that will effect the power brokers of the world, the price of such items when the market can be flooded from one country alone.

Now lets talk research reactors. There are few countries in this world that have reactors that have been adopted as nuclear Isotope research reactors, and yes Iran will have such a facility once again creating a economic vacuum once shared by only a select few.

Iran all the while has remained free of our debt banking system, no rothchilds or rockefellers allowed, which must just burn those in control when they can't get there greedy hands on a countries resource before they can.

All these things would take place if the lies, propaganda, BS would stop from our supposed "World Leaders", our politicians fear a strong and independent Iran, they fear a strong resource backed economy, they fear a strong Iran would implode the value less Amerikan dollar, a new reserve currency based with actual backing would be established. Rich pricks in high places selling Nuke fuel would lighten there pockets, as the world market will have a new player once the reactors are completed.

My personal opinion is not that Iran is fear for war, or attacks, but for the shear fact that an Iran not under sanctions, an Iran free to deal with the world would accelerate the continued burning of Rome well your dictators fiddle, an Iran with a strong economy would turn the world upside down, and maybe cause war as Amerika and her allies falter under there terrible decisions of the past.

But by no means do I consider Iran the enemy when we have countries like Isreal and Amerika operating as they do in the open transparent for all to see in they're drives to war to save what ever is left of the faltering economy.

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's a link to live stream of Netanyahu Address where he will tell the world the blah, blah, blah (truth)...

Netanyahu UN Speech: LIVE-Stream Of Israeli Prime Minister's Address

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will address the United Nations in New York City on Tuesday. According to diplomats, Iran will play a central role in his address less than a week after President Obama telephoned new Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. It was the first direct contact between a U.S. and Iranian president since 1979, when the Islamic Revolution ousted U.S.-backed Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.

And if you're in the mood for some good blah, blah, blah, the Obama to give remarks on government shutdown at lunchtime might be of interest.

The sun begins to rise behind the Washington Monument and reflectiong pool, October 1, 2013 in Washington, DC. The National Mall and all monuments and large sections of the government will close due to government shut down after Congress failed to agree on spending.

edit on 1-10-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

top topics

join