It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

You don"t have a clue to what you on about.

I don't know what I can say about this, but I'll try..

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
So sad this was moved to the hoax bin, I guess the whole thing was staged????

Yes - particularly because the video is not a hoax. Deleting posts, editing posts, re-ordering posts, eliminating posts by ISP, adding posts by ISP etc. etc. etc. did not seem to be sweeping the chemtrail issue under the rug even in this decidedly chemtrail unfriendly venue.

The only thing that can be concluded is that it's getting to be impossible for the debunkers to hide chemtrails behind pseudo-science and hence the heavy-hand of censorship. (And, omg, on a conspiracy website!!) (Maybe that's just in name only?)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Really? Point to the where he said that chemtrails are real. Go ahead, I'll wait.

REALLY?

Point to where he said Chemtrails are not real.

Weak, verey weak!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

fireyaguns

Zaphod58

Really? Point to the where he said that chemtrails are real. Go ahead, I'll wait.

REALLY?

Point to where he said Chemtrails are not real.

AFAIK no one has claimed he said chemtrails are not real - however this thread claims he said they are....

Weak, verey weak!

Indeed - setting up a strawman that is not only irrelevant but implies a question that was never asked......

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

luxordelphi

The only thing that can be concluded is that it's getting to be impossible for the debunkers to hide chemtrails behind pseudo-science and hence the heavy-hand of censorship.

Hilarious. How could it possibly be anything else????? "The heavy-hand of censorship" how dramatic!! Go on, liken yourself to some underground freedom fighter, struggling valiantly to liberate the oppressed!

It's the chemtrail believers who are the pseudo-scientists, just like creationists, they'll twist, lie and hoax their point across in the hopes of gaining an audience. Anybody who denies their theories are in league with the devil.

Chemtrails are to modern day believers the same as what witches were to 17th century New Englanders.

I bet you'd love to "burn some sense" into us heathens?

A belief system, nothing more? No, a growing cesspit of idiocy, and like the "burn the witches" hysteria of ye olden times, sooner or later one of these 'village idiots' is going to do something stupid.

edit on 20-11-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
How is this in the hoax bin??

Did the pilot confess to staging the whole thing with the tourist??

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Probably because nowhere in the video does the pilot actually say chemtrails exist, as is claimed.

So the video title that said he did so is untrue, and claiming it is true despite all the contrary evidence (eg the transcript!) fits the ATS definition of a hoax.

Would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
I cannot fathom how this can be labelled a hoax unless someone can prove the whole thing was staged, with a fake plane, passengers, crew and pilots

The video doesn't have to be staged for it to be a hoax. It was obtained and presented in a deceptive and fraudulent way as described below.

PlanetXisHERE
I guess the word "hoax" has some kind of esoteric meaning at ATS which is different from the way most other people use it.

I'm not sure I understand your statement. Or did you just miss (ignore) my previous post? I suppose I'll post it again:

hoax:

1. An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.

- Fraudulent Means:

The video in the OP was presented by fraudulent means. It is claimed that the pilot "admits chemtrails", but he did not. It is then claimed that he says "chemtrails" are a "necessary evil". According to the transcript, he did not.

So, we have two claims made about what someone said, both of which are clearly false when watching the video and reading the transcript.

Furthermore, the pilot was defrauded into thinking the camera was turned off after he asked not to be filmed.

The video was obtained by fraudulent means, and presented by fraudulent means.

- To Deceive or Trick:

Then, the video has since been edited to remove the pilot's request to not be filmed. The videographer then continues to record the pilot while the pilot thinks the camera is off.

Editing the video and presenting it as an interview when the pilot asked not to be filmed and thought he wasn't being filmed, is an action intended to deceive or trick others.

Therefore, by definition, the video as created and presented, is a HOAX.

edit on 20-11-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

link   

luxordelphi
it's getting to be impossible for the debunkers to hide chemtrails behind pseudo-science and hence the heavy-hand of censorship. (And, omg, on a conspiracy website!!) (Maybe that's just in name only?)

So all science currently known to man is pseudo-science, and the real science is currently only known to "chemtrail" proponents?

Is today opposite day?

There's no censorship here. I described above why the video is considered a hoax, which was mentioned numerous times by other members in this thread as well.

Do you have any repeatable, verifiable scientific evidence proving "chemtrails" are real? Because you can't "hide chemtrails" behind anything until it's proven they even exist.

link   

See my post above for a description.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I cant find the video anywhere.

But I do find everyone using the headline "Necessary Evil" when I google "pilot admits to chemtrails video"

Then 6 links down at meta site.

This transcript exists..

www.metabunk.org/threads/new-chemtrail-video-aeromexico-pilot-asked-about-chemtrails-necessary-evil.2467/
www.metabunk.org...

The Airline is AeroMexico

Transcript:

Pilot: Hi
Hans: Do you speak English?
Pilot: Sure, what do you need?
Hans: Okay, just a question, do you know what is a chemtrail?
Pilot: what?
Hans: A chemtrail
Pilot: I do know what a chemtrail is
Hans: Yeah, and is it true?
Pilot: Well, er, there's a big debate
Hans: Yeah...
Pilot: Are you filming me
Hans: Maybe (laughs) Okay, now...
Pilot: I don't want to go on record sir
Hans: Okay (turns camera away), but, do you believe it ... (inaudible)
Pilot: Um, well, I don't have enough information ... (inaudible)
Hans: Oh okay, because I saw a lot of videos on the internet, and it really looks, ah, believable.
Pilot: Well, it's arguable both ways I think
Hans: Yeah?
Pilot: Depends on which side you're on, but
Hans: Yeah, but what is your personal opinion of it?
Pilot: I think that there is part of truth.
Hans: Part of truth, yeah. Yeah, we should investigate, because when it's true imagine so many people they suffer, of this.
Pilot: Yeah, it's a, necessary evil, as you could say.
Hans: Yeah, okay, thank you so much,
Pilot Have a good day sir.
Hans: You too, thank you.

This transcript is pretty much what I remember from the video. I could swear he said necessary evil. I feel like I am in the twilight zone now..

Twilight Zone intro.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
www.youtube.com...

Video gone from internet!!

I am sure it is sitting in some folks download folder. If any have it could they try to verify the above transcript?...

The pilots main concern was, is his ass grass if he tells this guy the truth...

The truth doesn't need lawyers and can't be held back by technicalities.

This truly worries me about what the money is telling people to do and say!!

Whenever they say "It isn't a conspiracy!"....

-Theodore Parker
Truth stood on one side and Ease on the other; it has often been so.

edit on 20-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions, subtraction, video added, and typos

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

He does say "necessary evil" - he does not say "chemtrails are a necessary evil"

What does he say is a necessary evil?? Well the last thing that was being talked about is the necessity to investigate and people suffering .....
edit on 20-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Hard to tell really. It could mean that or it could mean they get the sun on some kind of time-share scheme.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by mrthumpy

Saying "I know about them" is a hell alot different than admitting them.

Very much so. I'm sure most of the pilots etc who visit this board and others to debunk chemtrails know about them.

(post by fireyaguns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Opps I'm sorry, dont know what came over me. Maybe frustration, I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I cannot and will not apologise for the pilot saying Chemtrails are a necessary evil.

Out of my hands.

Deal with it!

He said it, not me!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

fireyaguns
I cannot and will not apologise for the pilot saying Chemtrails are a necessary evil.

Out of my hands.

Deal with it!

He said it, not me!

You don't need to, he didn't say that. It is merely what you think he said.

As Nancy Sinatra once sang "you keep lying when you ought to be truthing, what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet!"

It came on the radio today and I immediately thought of here

edit on 21-11-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

fireyaguns

OK - well thanks for the clarity.

Out of my hands.

No - that is completely in your hands - it is your choice.

Deal with it!

He said it, not me!

Where?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58 >>

join