It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This reply is void and baseless....Do you have any proof those patents aren't being used? No? Then shut up, and quit trying to divert questions..

It is easier to hit and run, but much harder to stay and fight which seems to be what you were looking for.

Where did you go?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Zaphod58

This reply is void and baseless....Do you have any proof those patents aren't being used? No? Then shut up, and quit trying to divert questions..

I do - so I guess it is your turn to shut up

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

edit on 13-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Finally someone who isn't being paid to sway and influence others in cyberspace, but hey man, you used to be more mellow. Don't allow them to push your buttons, it is a classic troll technique and in fact one simple way to identify them.

So what do you think about the video with the pilot saying yes chemtrails exist and they are a necessary evil?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Don't allow them to push your buttons, it is a classic troll technique and in fact one simple way to identify them.

Funny, but he cast the first stone.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So when someone's FIRST post in a thread is an aggressive one telling people to shut up, that's someone else's fault? Yeah right.

Funny how you are so sure which side of the argument are the paid liars isn't it. How much are YOU getting?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

If he is getting paid more than I am, I will be having a word with my regional manager. Hard to get by on a troll's salary, without bonuses.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
[]

Finally someone who isn't being paid to sway and influence others in cyberspace, ...

how do you know that?

his position is so silly that to me he looks like a classic agent to discredit an idea!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
how do you know that?

It's obvious. He told a skeptic to shut up so he HAS to be free of influence.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Boy you guys are really defensive, lighten up! It's not good when you take your work so seriously. See any interesting chemtrails lately?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

See any interesting chemtrails lately?

Nope! I've never seen any boring ones either.

How about you? Have you seen any "chemtrails" that you could prove weren't contrails?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Aloysius the Gaul
how do you know that?

It's obvious. He told a skeptic to shut up so he HAS to be free of influence.

Or they are just acting parts in order to give one of them more credibility.....heck how do we even know they are 2 different people??!!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Boy you guys are really defensive, lighten up!

It's like that equal and opposite reaction thing to how really offensive you are.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

And you really think that a plane can carry enough material to affect a large area? Keep telling yourself that.

Do you have any idea how much one can of fly spray can cover? It's obviously evident too me the airliners are so much bigger than a can of spray. Anyone with grade 3 maths can help you with this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

So where is the maintenance trail if it's airliners. You should see a spike in spending and engine changes, and you don't.

Even without that, aircraft can't carry enough extra weight without losing cargo, passengers, or fuel. Not to mention some of the more obvious technical aspects.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This thread, like so many, has become circular.

Here's a thought. How about contacting the pilot involved in the video and asking him about it?

Like I did.

I am a commercial pilot who knows that the long white lines coming from the back of aircraft CANNOT be chemtrails, but was intrigued by this video and managed to contact the pilot via the pilot bush telegraph... Or PPRUNE.org

Here is what happened.

The pilot is a First Officer with a Mexican airline. English is not his first language.

He heard about chemtrails a few years ago. ( hence the reaction when asked ).

He asked the cameraman to stop filming, because as a condition of employment he is not allowed to make public statements where he can be identified as a pilot for his airline. The cameraman did not comply with that request, in fact he deceived him into believing the camera was off.

This is the reason, apart from the misrepresentation of what he said, that he has been reporting the video to YouTube. You cannot do that sort of thing.

He was not aware of Geo Engineering proposals.

As a pilot for his company he is required to be polite to the customers, hence he didn't tell Hans the Nut Case what he thought of him.

The "necessary evil" comment was a throwaway line, intended to placate Hans and get him out of the cockpit as soon as possible.

As an aside, there is no problem in most airlines to enter a cockpit after the aircraft has shut down. It happens in my airline all the time.

Can we put this silly-ness to bed now?

edit on 1-11-2013 by Cobra59 because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

fireyaguns

Do you have any idea how much one can of fly spray can cover? It's obviously evident too me the airliners are so much bigger than a can of spray.

And is a "chemtrail" much bigger than what can be produced from a can of spray?

Anyone with grade 3 maths can help you with this one.

Indeed - and it has been done - so perhaps you should take grade 3 math some time

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So where is the maintenance trail if it's airliners. You should see a spike in spending and engine changes, and you don't.

Even without that, aircraft can't carry enough extra weight without losing cargo, passengers, or fuel. Not to mention some of the more obvious technical aspects.

Gibberish, what are you on about?

Nothing more than a big aeroplane full of holding tanks flying along high where we cannot go legally.

No, everyday travellers are not flying up in these aeroplanes.

Never would hundreds of people and all the chemicals be occupying the same plane.

Com’ on! Are you all really going to keep trying to make us believe aerial geo engineering couldn’t come from these large planes because of fuel costs and room inside planes?

I asked my boy if he owned a jumbo jet would he take all of his family on a holiday or fill it with lollies, He said lollies.

I asked, how would you get them in the plane, he said take out the seats.
From a 5 yo

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

fireyaguns

Zaphod58

Gibberish, what are you on about?

He is talking about the reality of what would happen to engines if you started putting some sort of metallic additive in the fuel - they would wear out, hence you would have a spike in maintenance of them.

Nothing more than a big aeroplane full of holding tanks flying along high where we cannot go legally.

where is that?

No, everyday travellers are not flying up in these aeroplanes.

Never would hundreds of people and all the chemicals be occupying the same plane.

lots of people disagree with you - people from all around the world complain about airliners leaving "chemtrails".

but assuming they are wrong and it is not airliners doing it - where are all these hundreds of aircraft taking off from and landing? where are they maintained? How are they getting to places like New Zealand and Australia?

Com’ on! Are you all really going to keep trying to make us believe aerial geo engineering couldn’t come from these large planes because of fuel costs and room inside planes?

I asked my boy if he owned a jumbo jet would he take all of his family on a holiday or fill it with lollies, He said lollies.

I asked, how would you get them in the plane, he said take out the seats.
From a 5 yo

No one has ever said it COULDN"T be done, and arguing that is just another strawman you have set up to avoid addressing your lack of any verifiable evidence that it IS being done.

You chemmies are good at not presenting any verifiable evience......so good at it that one might think you don't actually have any!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And is a "chemtrail" much bigger than what can be produced from a can of spray?

Wow you get it, S for you. Now just work out how many litres or kilos can be carried in a big aeroplane and you’ll be on your way to working out an estimate of coverage a plane can spray from full to empty.
edit on 6-11-2013 by fireyaguns because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Then where are the planes? Either you have commercial planes involved, as some claim, which means a maintenance trail, or you have a massive fleet of planes somehow hidden where no one can see them when they're not flying. Either way, there is evidence out there.

As for "not flying where we can go legally" you can go anywhere legally that a plane can get you, provided you follow FAA rules. Which means it's a fairly easy matter of getting the money, and leasing a sample plane and getting a sample. Which, despite having the money, no one has ever done. They've produced movies full of lies and disinfo, but they can't get a sample. I wonder why?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join