It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I think the chemtrail arguement is focusing on hopeless arguements

If it were officiall true, we would know.

If it is a black-op, we will never know.

So in my opinion it would be more effective to focus on the
airline industries, and why they are allowed to pollute the sky and blot
out our sunny days without penalty.

Who gave the airlines the right to decide if I can enjoy a blue sky
or not?

Chemtrail or contrail, they are obtrusive and should be regulated.

Ido believe that they are chem and used to deflect the suns radiation.
What is the point of argueing it though.

Go at them sideways just like they would do to you.

The right to a blue sky! Who is going to say you dont have that right?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

or not?

The people who decided to fly and send air freight. The planes could fly lower to avoid producing contrails but that would use more fuel and create more pollution. The planes could avoid creating pollution by using hydrogen as fuel but the exhaust would be nothing but water vapour and possibly create even bigger plumes.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MALBOSIA

or not?

The people who decided to fly and send air freight. The planes could fly lower to avoid producing contrails but that would use more fuel and create more pollution. The planes could avoid creating pollution by using hydrogen as fuel but the exhaust would be nothing but water vapour and possibly create even bigger plumes.

haha. Yes I suppose you are right.

My point is though is that it is not an issue. It has not been made an issue that air craft trails have an effect on quality of life or whatever. Just like noise pollution regulations on runways near urban areas. Find a reason that would validate regulations on Contrails -at least away from urban areas- that has nothing to do with accusations of deliberate spraying of chemicals.

On a side note. I have not seen them nearly as much as I did in 2011. It would make sense if it was an deliberate operation. I read somewhere that Solar activity has dropped considerably.

For the record I take no position on if they are Chemtrials or Contrails. I know nothing about weather systems.

I have seen a video of a lecture from the University of Calgary explaining how these method of Geo-engineering are being theorized, and the results look good. Since there is no data compiled to show any extreme negative effects, it will continue to look good until there is.

If we ever were to need such measures, it would have been during the suns solar maximum, which just past. So i would understand the reasoning why the operation would have to be done covertly. There simply would not have been enough time go through all the legal red tape before it would no longer be effective.

Again!... I take no position.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

mrthumpy

MALBOSIA

or not?

haha. Yes I suppose you are right.

My point is though is that it is not an issue. It has not been made an issue that air craft trails have an effect on quality of life or whatever. Just like noise pollution regulations on runways near urban areas. Find a reason that would validate regulations on Contrails -at least away from urban areas- that has nothing to do with accusations of deliberate spraying of chemicals.

The trails have been made something of an issue

Research

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by OneManArmy

I thought a conspiracy theory was just that.. "a theory" until its proven to be a conspiracy or its proven to be unfounded.

Well, your "theory" would seem to be pretty safe then, no matter how much evidence you don't have to support it. No matter how much evidence there is that "chemtrails" are contrails.

How do you propose the "chemtrail" theory be proven to be unfounded?

edit on 10/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Mass testing of suspected chemtrails with a controlled weather balloon or blimp. But I dont see anyone rushing to fund it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

The people that did "What in the world are they spraying" had plenty of money to test samples that could have told people something was going on and gotten someone to do a study. Instead they chose to make a youtube movie filled with lies and misinformation.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

totallackey

People have choices. It behooves a person to make educated choices. One person's poison is another person's panacea.

LOL @ people having a choice.

You should try living on the breadline for a while, you may find those choices become more limited with the less money you have. And if you have been poorly educated by an education system thats not really worthy of the name, then people will make poor choices. And to top that, many people are so engrossed in their attempt to pay all their bills and taxes they dont get much time to think about other things.
Fat, sugar and salt content in food is seriously dangerous. MSG, Aspartame, so you are telling me this stuff is good for you? Or is it addictive, which means people are more likely to spend their money on it.

Not to mention all the chemicals that go into a drug, like the chemicals in painkillers that destroy the stomach lining. And then there is chemicals like Thimerosal riding shotgun in vaccines along with many other contaminates, and people being refused an education for not vaccinating, GREAT CHOICE.
SSRI anti depressants being prescribed like smarties, OH and Ritalin and ADHD being massively over diagnosed. Forcing people to only have an MMR vaccine and not offering a CHOICE of separate vaccines
But they do it because they care eh?
Or dont you think that maybe profit margins are more important than peoples health?

Im just a foolish conspiracy nut, TPTB would never do such horrendous things to us.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

OneManArmy

totallackey

People have choices. It behooves a person to make educated choices. One person's poison is another person's panacea.

Why would you laugh at reality?

You should try living on the breadline for a while, you may find those choices become more limited with the less money you have.

I have. And my choices were limited. All the more reason to educate myself in order to choose wisely.

And if you have been poorly educated by an education system thats not really worthy of the name, then people will make poor choices.

You say tomato, I say toemato...People look at the glass as either half full or half empty...You choosing to label an education system only makes that label your opinion and not a statement of reality. There are people, whether you choose to acknowledge reality or not, learning worthwhile topics and subjects within the education system.

And to top that, many people are so engrossed in their attempt to pay all their bills and taxes they dont get much time to think about other things.
This is a description of a personal choice.

Fat, sugar and salt content in food is seriously dangerous.
It can be. So can too much water.

MSG, Aspartame, so you are telling me this stuff is good for you? Or is it addictive, which means people are more likely to spend their money on it.
No. I am not "telling," you anything. I am stating people have a choice whether or not to ingest these things.

Not to mention all the chemicals that go into a drug, like the chemicals in painkillers that destroy the stomach lining. And then there is chemicals like Thimerosal riding shotgun in vaccines along with many other contaminates, and people being refused an education for not vaccinating, GREAT CHOICE.

Another choice.

SSRI anti depressants being prescribed like smarties, OH and Ritalin and ADHD being massively over diagnosed. Forcing people to only have an MMR vaccine and not offering a CHOICE of separate vaccines
But they do it because they care eh?
Or dont you think that maybe profit margins are more important than peoples health?

Im just a foolish conspiracy nut, TPTB would never do such horrendous things to us.

You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Most of it portrayed (at least in writing) as a serious lamentation about how tragic your life was/is/will be...
I CHOOSE not to think this way...
In closing, I sincerely wish you and yours a full and wonderful life, filled with joy, peace, and tranquility.
edit on 4-10-2013 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

OneManArmy

You should try living on the breadline for a while, you may find those choices become more limited with the less money you have. And if you have been poorly educated by an education system thats not really worthy of the name, then people will make poor choices. And to top that, many people are so engrossed in their attempt to pay all their bills and taxes they dont get much time to think about other things.

"Whether you have or you have not wealth
The system may fail you, but don't fail yourself"

Billy Bragg

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This guy got some samples and a lab did some testing....seems like there is a lot of barium, and doesn't barium block electromagnetic radiation?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
So how many times is this video going to be shown as proof chemtrails are real?

Funny how there isn't any new evidence to prove chemtrails, yet the same tired videos get trotted out as proof even after it has been debunked everytime it is shown.

Here is more info on the KSLA report in the video..

contrailscience.com...

In fact here is more info on the Kucinich HR 2977 bill discussed in the video.

contrailscience.com...

People really need to do better research before posting such videos.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

totallackey

You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Most of it portrayed (at least in writing) as a serious lamentation about how tragic your life was/is/will be...
I CHOOSE not to think this way...
In closing, I sincerely wish you and yours a full and wonderful life, filled with joy, peace, and tranquility.
edit on 4-10-2013 by totallackey because: clarity

What you read into my post is just your interpretation of my words, which I can tell you is wrong.
You can take that or leave it, its irrelevant to me. I wouldnt have had my life been any other way, its what made me what I am today.
I also wish you and yours a full and wonderful life.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Rain samples, collected in a dirty glass bowl don't prove chemtrails. The only sample that would prove them is a sample directly from a trail. I showed how to do it cheap on another thread, a few hundred dollars and you can build a sample unit capable of getting up into the trails and getting a sample.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I live damn near on a large airport, and know several people whom work in various areas. I'm not going to say which, nor am I going to try to spoon-feed data to anyone. Believe what you want, shill all you like, spew the ludicrous disfo.... to deny this activity, is to basically say the world is flat. One thing I will tell you though, is that there is a lot more than #....when dealing with the "honey pot".....at least in the domestic-carrier sense.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

I worked at an airport for decades, as did many of my current colleagues.

Your "honey pot" is a truck load of shirt - nothing more or less

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs
I live damn near on a large airport, and know several people whom work in various areas. I'm not going to say which, nor am I going to try to spoon-feed data to anyone. Believe what you want, shill all you like, spew the ludicrous disfo.... to deny this activity, is to basically say the world is flat. One thing I will tell you though, is that there is a lot more than #....when dealing with the "honey pot".....at least in the domestic-carrier sense.

Wait, are you claiming to have witnesses to the chemtrail conspiracy? If you hide this, you are more guilty than any pilot or ground crew loading chemicals and spraying the public.

Let's hear what you have and then we can send in the news crews and blow this thing wide open.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

something that the government clearly hides,

Yeah its a secret conspiracy that no one knows about

If there were no chemtrails, we would have airforce officials coming out and clearly stating so.

Have air force officials come out and make statements saying other things do not exist?

Unicorns must be real because the Air force haven't come out saying the opposite.

Santa Clause and the Easter bunny must be real , no doubt about it because the air force haven't come out to state otherwise.

The level this discussion/argument is at is so disappointing to say the least that humanity can go so far backwards in thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Sure. Normal contrails usually dissipate quite quickly, it is only under rare conditions that they linger for more than a couple of minutes. Yet these days everyone sees chemtrails that last for a half hour or longer.

this is still being said,

its game over,

we are all dead and in the twilight zone,

why fight it guys

lets join the crown and lobotomize ourselves

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

A Translation
I live damn near on a large airport, and know several people whom work in various areas. I'm not going to say which, nor am I going to try to spoon-feed data to anyone. For the fragility of my claim will become obviousBelieve what you want, shill all you like, spew the ludicrous disfo....why not? I'm going to anyway to deny this activity, is to basically say the world is flat. One thing I will tell you though, is that there is a lot more than #....when dealing with the "honey pot".....at least in the domestic-carrier sense.oh, btw! I have nothing but baloney so that's what your gonna get

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I am just about there myself.

The discussion goes like this.

I think chemtrails are real.

Oh, did you know contrails are man made clouds?

Yes

Why do you think chemtrail are real?

Because contrails cannot last longer than 2 minutes.

If clouds can lost longer than two minutes, why can't contrails? After all, they are just man made clouds?

Just look up man! I can't do your research for you! Have you watched What in the............

It was about that time I realized I was arguing with that damn Lock Ness Monsta!

Sad days indeed.

edit to add:
if you want to understand the lock ness monsta thing.
edit on 8-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join